Biden's solution to the hacking of the oil pipeline: More investments in education.

Pretty much admitted his handlers told him he is a vegetable unable to answer questions coherently.

He proved them right
And he took a dozen questions and answered them all WITHOUT suggesting we shine light inside the body or use disinfectant inside the body. Isnt that interesting?
Seriously?

That's the best ya got trying to defend the Potted Plant In Chief? :itsok:
I thought it was pretty clever.

Still are.
They’re not the ones wetting their pants about gas shortages.

Because those driving Obamamobiles don't have to eat any of that icky food delivered to the grocery stores by gas and diesel-fueled trucks, right?

They don't depend on toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and other commodities delivered to their stores by those icky, dirty gas and diesel-fueled trucks, right?

Let them do without. I hope it hurts.
Colfax isn't very smart. He thought he scored some points by bringing up electric cars.

Dumbass.

The solution to everything, according to Xiden and the moonbatocrats...

ThrowingAwayMoney.gif

And to think: Trump could have recovered us from Covid 19 and brought us back to a strong economy with lots of jobs WITHOUT spending 6 trillion on green infrastructure, turbines in the ocean, new cages at the border or $3./gallon gasoline!

Pretty much admitted his handlers told him he is a vegetable unable to answer questions coherently.

He proved them right
And he took a dozen questions and answered them all WITHOUT suggesting we shine light inside the body or use disinfectant inside the body. Isnt that interesting?
Seriously?

That's the best ya got trying to defend the Potted Plant In Chief? :itsok:
I thought it was pretty clever.
That's your problem. :itsok:

Still are.

Because those driving Obamamobiles don't have to eat any of that icky food delivered to the grocery stores by gas and diesel-fueled trucks, right?

They don't depend on toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and other commodities delivered to their stores by those icky, dirty gas and diesel-fueled trucks, right?

Colfax isn't very smart. He thought he scored some points by bringing up electric cars.

Dumbass.
Link to food shortages? Link to toilet paper shortages?

Or are y’all just dealing in hypotheticals now?

Still are.

Because those driving Obamamobiles don't have to eat any of that icky food delivered to the grocery stored by gas and diesel-fueled trucks, right?

Still are.

Dumbass.

Idiot. There were already shortages of many things in the stores, because of the pandemic. If you can't see how Biden's gas shortage is going to make that worse, you need to have your head examined by a stonecutter.

He proved them right

Someone should shine a light up you Biden voter's asses to see if you have any brains.

No link yet, he is on TV now.

Does he really think the solution to this pipeline company getting hacked is to spend more tax dollars on education????????????????? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Obviously didn't get this question in advance.............or he read the wrong answer.
/——-/

Donald J. Trump​

3:46pm May 12, 2021
If there were long and horrible gas lines like this under President Trump, the Fake News would make it a national outrage! Did Joe Biden put Hunter in charge of our energy, with all of his Burisma experience? Even Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm is lost!- DJT
I love it! DJT is reduced to relying on message boards reposting his nonsense. Bwahahaha
/——/ Dementia Joe relies on you tools

Still are.

Dumbass.

Link to me claiming there were shortage of those items at this time?

Learn to read, Dumbass.

Idiot. There were already shortages of many things in the stores, because of the pandemic. If you can't see how Biden's gas shortage is going to make that worse, you need to have your head examined by a stonecutter.
So you’re saying we need to shift faster to battery powered vehicles.

Still are.

Dumbass.

Learn to read, Dumbass.
If you’re not claiming there’s any other shortages, then there’s no actual critique of my point.

So which is it?

Still are.

Dumbass.

Learn to read, Dumbass.
If you’re not claiming there’s any other shortages, then there’s no actual critique of my point.

So which is it?
You had no point, Dumbass.

You thought you were being cute by bringing up the electric car drivers.

Where are you going to get the electricity to power those? Last I checked, those coal miners were in night school, learning to code.

Still are.

Dumbass.

Learn to read, Dumbass.

So which is it?

It is cute. Y’all are wetting the bed over a fuel shortage meanwhile electric vehicle owners that you made fun of are doing fine.

The only critique you (almost) had turned out to be phony, which isn’t surprising.

That sure sounds like a plan, dumbass...

How will you truck electricity across the country if the electric grid is hacked???? :laughing0301:

Still are.

Dumbass.

Learn to read, Dumbass.

So which is it?

It is cute. Y’all are wetting the bed over a fuel shortage meanwhile electric vehicle owners that you made fun of are doing fine.

The only critique you (almost) had turned out to be phony, which isn’t surprising.u

You confuse my mocking the Vegetable In Chief for his moronic answer with “wetting the bed”, Moron.

The fact you think the gas shortage is “phony” demonstrates how out of touch with reality you are.

Forum List

Back