Biden's schedule for Tues June 8. One briefing. Done by 1:15

In 2023 Kristi Noem and Ron DeSantis will become surrogate Donald Trumps'
for the unprincipled legacy media whores including bottom feeding fish like
Yahoo News, Vox and the Lincoln Project (remember them?).

How do they keep their lights on btw? I think Yahoo was bought by Verizon as a tax shelter.
Just another reason to hate them.

Well, in fairness, he needs time for golf and to post about 150 stupid, ignorant tweets glorifying himself.

Oops, wait, flashback....
ah when we had a president that could physically play a sport, could use technology, and actually engaged the american people...the good old days...

now Xiden just turns it over to the CCP

BDS.

Biden is living rent-free in your heads.

View attachment 498809
Um, he is currently the POTUS. Why to you think he is off limits on a POLITICAL FORUM, Dumbass?
He is the POTUS and that clearly have you a terrible case of BDS. I recommend you get that treated soon.
I note you dodged the question.
Please clarify. Are you claiming that the current POTUS can’t be living rent-free in one’s head?

BDS.

View attachment 498809
Um, he is currently the POTUS. Why to you think he is off limits on a POLITICAL FORUM, Dumbass?
He is the POTUS and that clearly have you a terrible case of BDS. I recommend you get that treated soon.
Please clarify. Are you claiming that the current POTUS can’t be living rent-free in one’s head?
Poor snowflake..............butthurt that his clusterfuck President is being mocked.

Buck up, Buttercup. :itsok:

Been 2 weeks since your last post about Biden’s schedule. If you were here for Trump you’d be posting daily. “Executive time”. Lol. Biden is killing it. I bet you wish You had half his energy.

Been 2 weeks since your last post about Biden’s schedule. If you were here for Trump you’d be posting daily. “Executive time”. Lol. Biden is killing it. I bet you wish You had half his energy.
Poor snowflake..............butthurt that his clusterfuck President is being mocked.

will Xiden refund the american taxpayers the paycheck he’s getting for not working??

BDS.

View attachment 498809

I noticed that you dodged that question. Not surprising.

Enjoy the next four years, loser. :itsok:

BDS.

View attachment 498809

Anther grueling day with his nose to the grindstone.

10:15 AM
Official Schedule
The President receives the President’s Daily Brief
Oval Office
Closed Press
10:15 AM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by White House COVID-19 Response Team and public health officials
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
12:00 PM
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
1:00 PM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Deputy Director of the National Economic Council Sameera Fazili, and Senior Director for International Economics and Competitiveness Peter Harrell

If it were Trump, would you be complaining?

BDS.

View attachment 498809

I see you’re stuck on stupid. :laugh:

BDS.

View attachment 498809

^^^^Thinks the President of the United States is off limits on a POLITICAL MESSAGEBOARD^^^^^^

What a dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

BDS.

View attachment 498809

^^^^Thinks the President of the United States is off limits on a POLITICAL MESSAGEBOARD^^^^^^

Certainly not off-limits. But your petty criticism clearly indicates BDS. He’s clearly living rent-free in your head.

How did that 2020 election go for you, loser? Do you have a sad? :crybaby: :laugh:

BDS.

View attachment 498809

Certainly not off-limits. But your petty criticism clearly indicates BDS. He’s clearly living rent-free in your head.

How did that 2020 election go for you, loser? Do you have a sad? :crybaby: :laugh:
I wasn't on any ballot, so I'm good, Dumbass.

Enjoy the next few years, or months, of the Veggie Joe regime as we get to mock what a clusterfuck he is.

Your butthurt is music to me ears. :banana: :banana: :banana:

BDS.

View attachment 498809

I wasn't on any ballot, so I'm good, Dumbass.

Enjoy the next few years, or months, of the Veggie Joe regime as we get to mock what a clusterfuck he is.

Your butthurt is music to me ears. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Oh every moment that Trump isn’t president is music to my ears. Your baseless BDS whining about him is just a bonus.

Keep those MAGA tears flowing for me, snowflake.

:dance::dance:

During the Trump years he couldn't get through a day without some leaked information the the media or some manufactured controversy or crisis but strangely enough the old dude in the White house today gets to take his afternoon nap in peace while the Country falls apart.

Forum List

Back