Biden's schedule for Tues June 8. One briefing. Done by 1:15

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Anther grueling day with his nose to the grindstone.

10:15 AM
Official Schedule
The President receives the President’s Daily Brief
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by White House COVID-19 Response Team and public health officials
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
12:00 PM
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
1:00 PM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Deputy Director of the National Economic Council Sameera Fazili, and Senior Director for International Economics and Competitiveness Peter Harrell

Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by White House COVID-19 Response Team and public health officials
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Deputy Director of the National Economic Council Sameera Fazili, and Senior Director for International Economics and Competitiveness Peter Harrell

1:15 PM
Break Time
Oval Office - Sitting in a bathrobe, drinking a broccoli smoothie, singing "I Wish I Was An Oscar Meyer Wiener".

Well, in fairness, he needs time for golf and to post about 150 stupid, ignorant tweets glorifying himself.

Oops, wait, flashback....
The leftist jackals are simply incapable of staying on topic without making Donald Trump
the focus of their childish anger.

I wouldn't want to comment on Joe Biden's one briefing "work day" either.
That's ONE briefing for Joe. Check his schedule. ONE activity involving Joe Biden
AKA Captain Snoozer.
ONE!

Well, in fairness, he needs time for golf and to post about 150 stupid, ignorant tweets glorifying himself.

The leftist jackals are simply incapable of staying on topic without making Donald Trump

That's ONE briefing for Joe. Check his schedule. ONE activity involving Joe Biden
AKA Captain Snoozer.
ONE!
If trump died, mac would blow his fucking brains out as he has nothing left to live for. Trump broke him. Badly.
Its hilarious and sad at the same time.

AKA Captain Snoozer.
ONE!

I've said it many times, the left CANNOT discuss Biden without mentioning Trump. There is no Joe Biden without Trump.

BDS.

Biden is living rent-free in your heads.

1623182085478.png

I've said it many times, the left CANNOT discuss Biden without mentioning Trump. There is no Joe Biden without Trump.
If Trump suddenly dies CNN, MSNBC & 75% of leftist media goes down too. Trump is their raison d'etre.

Both CNN and MSNBC have admitted they have no future without Trump, and their current ratings reflect that truth.

Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Press Briefing

He's saving his energy for Juneteenth, the phony holiday being forced on America.

Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Press Briefing

!WHEW! Maybe Joe can cut the exertion by really having his meetings in the pool. There is no reason he must actually MEET with Jan, he can teleconference with her by computer as he floats on a rubber ducky.

OIHaEO.jpeg

Forum List

Back