Biden's schedule for Tues June 8. One briefing. Done by 1:15

BDS.

Biden is living rent-free in your heads.

View attachment 498809
Um, he is currently the POTUS. Why to you think he is off limits on a POLITICAL FORUM, Dumbass?
He is the POTUS and that clearly have you a terrible case of BDS. I recommend you get that treated soon.
I note you dodged the question.
Please clarify. Are you claiming that the current POTUS can’t be living rent-free in one’s head?
Poor snowflake..............butthurt that his clusterfuck President is being mocked.

Buck up, Buttercup. :itsok:
I noticed that you dodged that question. Not surprising.

Enjoy the next four years, loser. :itsok:
Poor snowflake..............butthurt that his clusterfuck President is being mocked.

I see you’re stuck on stupid. :laugh:
^^^^Thinks the President of the United States is off limits on a POLITICAL MESSAGEBOARD^^^^^^

What a dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Certainly not off-limits. But your petty criticism clearly indicates BDS. He’s clearly living rent-free in your head.

How did that 2020 election go for you, loser? Do you have a sad? :crybaby: :laugh:
I wasn't on any ballot, so I'm good, Dumbass.

Enjoy the next few years, or months, of the Veggie Joe regime as we get to mock what a clusterfuck he is.

Your butthurt is music to me ears. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Oh every moment that Trump isn’t president is music to my ears. Your baseless BDS whining about him is just a bonus.

Keep those MAGA tears flowing for me, snowflake.

:dance::dance:
Enjoy the next few years, or months, of the Veggie Joe regime as we get to mock what a clusterfuck he is.

BDS.

View attachment 498809
Um, he is currently the POTUS. Why to you think he is off limits on a POLITICAL FORUM, Dumbass?
He is the POTUS and that clearly have you a terrible case of BDS. I recommend you get that treated soon.
Please clarify. Are you claiming that the current POTUS can’t be living rent-free in one’s head?

^^^^Thinks the President of the United States is off limits on a POLITICAL MESSAGEBOARD^^^^^^

Certainly not off-limits. But your petty criticism clearly indicates BDS. He’s clearly living rent-free in your head.

How did that 2020 election go for you, loser? Do you have a sad? :crybaby: :laugh:

Oh every moment that Trump isn’t president is music to my ears. Your baseless BDS whining about him is just a bonus.

Still stuck on stupid huh?

:laugh:

BDS.

View attachment 498809

Yes, you are.

But that's what everyone here expects from you.

BDS.

View attachment 498809

Yes, you are.

Can’t think of anything better than repeating yourself like a retarded parrot, huh?

What a pathetic loser you are. :laugh:

BDS.

View attachment 498809

Yes, you are.

Can’t think of anything better than repeating yourself like a retarded parrot, huh?

What a retard you are. :laugh:
Buck up, Buttercup.

Your senile fuckwit in the Oval Office is gonna be mocked until they wheel him out of the White House drooling and shitting his depends.

Anther grueling day with his nose to the grindstone.

10:15 AM
Official Schedule
The President receives the President’s Daily Brief
Oval Office
Closed Press
10:15 AM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by White House COVID-19 Response Team and public health officials
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
12:00 PM
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
1:00 PM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Deputy Director of the National Economic Council Sameera Fazili, and Senior Director for International Economics and Competitiveness Peter Harrell

Joe needs time to laugh at video of Trump's latest rally.

BDS.

View attachment 498809

Yes, you are.

Buck up, Buttercup.

Your senile fuckwit in the Oval Office is gonna be mocked until the wheel him out of the White House drooling and shitting his depends.
I know, because you have a SEVERE case of BDS.

Are you all caught up now? Take your time with that. :laugh:

BDS.

View attachment 498809

Yes, you are.

Buck up, Buttercup.

Your senile fuckwit in the Oval Office is gonna be mocked until the wheel him out of the White House drooling and shitting his depends.

Man, has this thread been a resounding success in getting at least one Dimtard on tilt.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

BDS.

View attachment 498809

Yes, you are.

Buck up, Buttercup.

Man, has this thread been a resounding success in getting at least one Dimtard on tilt.

I’m the one on tilt? You’re the one with Biden living rent-free in your mind.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

BDS.

View attachment 498809

Yes, you are.

Buck up, Buttercup.

I’m the one on tilt? You’re the one with Biden living rent-free in your mind.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:itsok:

f5be47feb24ee7e9e69b9eaeaf41b1fb.jpg

Been 2 weeks since your last post about Biden’s schedule. If you were here for Trump you’d be posting daily. “Executive time”. Lol. Biden is killing it. I bet you wish You had half his energy.
The Finger Rapist is killing children in the Rio Grande.

Been 2 weeks since your last post about Biden’s schedule. If you were here for Trump you’d be posting daily. “Executive time”. Lol. Biden is killing it. I bet you wish You had half his energy.
The Finger Rapist is killing children in the Rio Grande.
Deep thoughts. Anyone can say stupid shit. Hi Anyone!

Forum List

Back