Biden's Re-Emphasis on Tech Will Put America Back on Top.

Tech is the most important thing in the world. The country with the best tech will rule the world. China and their government have been investing heavily in tech, substantially more than the US under anti-tech Trump. Trump cared more about low skilled, low wage manufacturing jobs, for the dumbest and laziest Americans (his base), neglecting our best asset, tech. The GOP has been anti-tech from the beginning. Tech is innovative and progressive, 2 things the GOP hates most. Trump slashed funding for science and tech, China ramps it massively.
DO you idiot Trumpers see the problem here??

Biden is Pro tech. He wants the US to invest in tech as evident by his initiatives in green energy (China is ahead of us in green energy because of the GOP and Trump), semi conductors, cybersecurity and much more. This is extremely important, Trump neglected all these areas focusing instead on low wage manufacturing. The US needs to invest a lot more in tech. More than idiot Republicans will acknowledge.

Trump's stupid tarrifs and trade war has backfired, it resulted in China investing even more $$ into tech. Biden understands how important tech is to American dominance, the GOP has a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully the GOP will not be able to do more harm to America. Bush and Trump have decimated America with their policy failures.

Biden:
"We are in a competition to win the 21st century, and the starting gun has gone off ... We cannot risk falling behind."
We're already behind. China is beating our pants in tech because our education system is shit due to being filled with people like you who care more about teaching kids about critical race theory, what pronouns to address someone with, and promoting unprepared kids to the next grade level to preserve their self esteem than raising our standards and focusing on tech and science that will propel us into the future. The American public education system is the one of most expensive defective products in the world because people like you got in charge of it.
Ahhh yup.
You are unable to even understand the issue and problem, you posted nothing of merit but childish insults.

Our tech workforce is fine. We need to invest in science and tech substantially more to progress it faster. You don't even understand the issue or problem.
This is why the problem is so bad.
China is investing substantially more in tech than the US, that is the problem, welcome to the debate. WOW !!
If this trend continues China could surpass us in tech in the future, unless the Dems right the ship after GOP fuck up.
Lucky we have Biden, with out Biden we would be fucked especially when you look at how clueless you are.
Screenshot_20210608-094405_YouTube.jpg

Tech is the most important thing in the world. The country with the best tech will rule the world. China and their government have been investing heavily in science and tech, substantially more than the US under anti-tech Trump. Trump cared more about low skilled, low wage manufacturing jobs, for the dumbest and laziest Americans (his base), neglecting our best asset, tech. The GOP has been anti-tech from the beginning. Tech is innovative and progressive, 2 things the GOP hates most. Trump slashed funding for science and tech, China ramps it massively.

Biden is Pro tech. He wants the US to invest in tech as evident by his initiatives in green energy (China is ahead of us in green energy because of the GOP and Trump), semi conductors, cybersecurity and much more. This is extremely important, Trump neglected all these areas focusing instead on low wage manufacturing. The US needs to invest a lot more in tech. More than idiot Republicans will acknowledge.

Trump's stupid tarrifs and trade war has backfired, it resulted in China investing even more $$ into tech. Biden understands how important tech is to American dominance, the GOP has a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully the GOP will not be able to do more harm to America. Bush and Trump have decimated America with their policy failures.

Biden:
"We are in a competition to win the 21st century, and the starting gun has gone off ... We cannot risk falling behind."

The West is going to lose this battle because other nations have been specifically going after top tech talent and scientists as well, and they are winning that talent because people see "wokeness" and a hyper political environment that they don't want to be a part of.

Furthermore, you have 180,000 a month of low skill illegals entering your nation, who does that benefit exactly? How does this compute with your desire for top talent? it seems to me the U.S isn't drawing the types of immigrants they used to.

Tell me how many top tech talent and managers the U.S would have to recruit each month to support and sustain such a system?

I think there is a real disconnect in your nation and the math doesn't add up to me. I think you are going the way of Canada. When China openly mocks the G7 and explains that the West is basically on borrowed time, that's not just a problem, it's a sign that they KNOW the West is imploding, starting with the U.S. They've been on this path since the election of Clinton, Trump was just a bump in the road for them.
Clueless. The US was and still is the epicenter of tech.
Tech talent isn't leaving it is coming to America. Companies go to America to get funding because the best minds in tech are still in America. Proof is in the US tech sector, still the best in the world. But you don't understand that China is catching up due to increased investment, and that is a big problem.

This is the dumbest post ever. Basically you tried to somehow spin the issue with partisan stupidity. But nothing you posted is factually accurate. You are just a partisan hack.

Until the GOP wakes up to the reality that China is investing extremely heavily in everything tech, AND the US needs to re-double its investments in tech, we will have a big problem.

Trumpers are too stupid to even recognize and admit we have a problem.

No Trumper has yet to acknowledge or admit to this problem

Last edited:
Tech is the most important thing in the world. The country with the best tech will rule the world. China and their government have been investing heavily in science and tech, substantially more than the US under anti-tech Trump. Trump cared more about low skilled, low wage manufacturing jobs, for the dumbest and laziest Americans (his base), neglecting our best asset, tech. The GOP has been anti-tech from the beginning. Tech is innovative and progressive, 2 things the GOP hates most. Trump slashed funding for science and tech, China ramps it massively.

Biden:

The West is going to lose this battle because other nations have been specifically going after top tech talent and scientists as well, and they are winning that talent because people see "wokeness" and a hyper political environment that they don't want to be a part of.

Furthermore, you have 180,000 a month of low skill illegals entering your nation, who does that benefit exactly? How does this compute with your desire for top talent? it seems to me the U.S isn't drawing the types of immigrants they used to.

Tell me how many top tech talent and managers the U.S would have to recruit each month to support and sustain such a system? I see charts showing that America is tops at recruiting top talent, but then I have to wonder "where is the other side of the coin"? Where is the data included in this showing low skill, labourers coming over illegally. It must dwarf the number of top tech talent you recruit.

I think there is a real disconnect in your nation and the math doesn't add up to me. I think you are going the way of Canada. When China openly mocks the G7 and explains that the West is basically on borrowed time, that's not just a problem, it's a sign that they KNOW the West is imploding, starting with the U.S. They've been on this path since the election of Clinton, Trump was just a bump in the road for them.
Throw the new math in the trash can, no wonder math is racist.

We are going in the wrong direction, Party over common sense AND COUNTRY.
I agree.

The US needs to re-double its focus on everything tech. Luckily Biden understands this. Hopefully he can make good progress with out the GOP blocking his push to re-emphasize tech.

Biden:

Tell me how many top tech talent and managers the U.S would have to recruit each month to support and sustain such a system?

Clueless. The US was and still is the epicenter of tech.
Tech talent isn't leaving it is coming to America. Companies go to America to get funding because the best minds in tech are still in America. Proof is in the US tech sector, still the best in the world. But you don't understand that China is catching up due to increased investment, and that is a big problem.

This is the dumbest post ever. Basically you tried to somehow spin the issue with partisan stupidity. But nothing you posted is factually accurate. You are just a partisan hack.

Until the US wakes up to the reality that China is investing extremely heavily in everything tech, AND the US needs to re-double its investments in tech, we will have a big problem.

Trumpers are too stupid to even recognize and admit we have a problem.

No Trumper has yet to acknowledge or admit to this problem

The problem goes much deeper than technology. China goes onto linkedin and they directly recruit top talent, and management as well. They will happily overpay for this talent through shell companies which are really just an extension of the Chinese government.

China is looking to produce digital currency which will further minimize the U.S influence. For a long time they have had their eyes on usurping the U.S dollar so that they can't be controlled. First they tried with the B.R.I.C currency, now they are going digital, slowly but surely which may lead to a forced demand that other nations pay via this method, again, to avoid external influence. All of this has been going on while America Cancels people and punishes people for saying that men can't give birth.

Of course the U.S and other nations need to stay on top of tech recruitment, but, I have yet to hear the benefit or the logic of 180,000 illegals each month. No one sees this as extremely dangerous to your capitalist system that relies on safety nets when people are in need? How long before the safety nets will disappear?

America needs to wake up. I'm the most Pro-American guy you will meet in Canada, and I see the reality. All of the West has done this to themselves and we act surprised by the outcome. China is telling the world "we can replace the U.S greenback and every nation on earth will be free and independent from their sanctions and monetary controls". Governments are listening, and they remain reluctant to call out China.

Trump never hampered big tech....so what the fuck is this garbage?....reemphasizing my ass...all Joe has done is give China a green light to roll over American business again....

Tech is the most important thing in the world. The country with the best tech will rule the world. China and their government have been investing heavily in tech, substantially more than the US under anti-tech Trump. Trump cared more about low skilled, low wage manufacturing jobs, for the dumbest and laziest Americans (his base), neglecting our best asset, tech. The GOP has been anti-tech from the beginning. Tech is innovative and progressive, 2 things the GOP hates most. Trump slashed funding for science and tech, China ramps it massively.

Biden:
We're already behind. China is beating our pants in tech because our education system is shit due to being filled with people like you who care more about teaching kids about critical race theory, what pronouns to address someone with, and promoting unprepared kids to the next grade level to preserve their self esteem than raising our standards and focusing on tech and science that will propel us into the future. The American public education system is the one of most expensive defective products in the world because people like you got in charge of it.
Ahhh yup.
You are unable to even understand the issue and problem, you posted nothing of merit but childish insults.

Our tech workforce is fine. We need to invest in science and tech substantially more to progress it faster. You don't even understand the issue or problem.
This is why the problem is so bad.
China is investing substantially more in tech than the US, that is the problem, welcome to the debate. WOW !!
If this trend continues China could surpass us in tech in the future, unless the Dems right the ship after GOP fuck up.
Lucky we have Biden, with out Biden we would be fucked especially when you look at how clueless you are.
lol....i think i give that round to taz.....

Trump never hampered big tech....so what the fuck is this garbage?....reemphasizing my ass...all Joe has done is give China a green light to roll over American business again....
Yet there is overwhelming evidence that says Trump did just that:

"Trump seeks to cut science funding again"

China again boosts R&D spending by more than 10%​

Trump cut science and tech, Trump emphasized low wage, low skilled manufacturing jobs for his idiot high school drop-out base.

Biden is re-emphasizing tech and tech dominance with the green new deal, expanded science initiatives, and initiatives for cyber security, semi-conductors etc etc.

Biden is protecting America's future.

Biden:

He needs to push tech skills in schools.

Biden:

I hope biden is serious

If he is I support the effort

But in my opinion “serious” starts with closing the Confucius Institutes, forbidding chinese investment in US companies, and banning mainland chinese students from enrolling in STEM subjects on American universities

Biden:

You parrot that partisan left propaganda well.

Biden:

Invest in tech? He wants to pay back his puppet masters by arranging US tax $$$ to go billionaires in the tech arena...............

This is why we elected Biden.

To put America back on top, especially in science and tech.
And because Trump failed miserably at covid with record cases and record deaths.
So you blame Trump for Covid deaths?? Guess you blame Biden for Covid deaths when he became POTUS.

Not to bright my friend. LOL

Biden:

You people come up with the funniest shit.

Biden:

Yet Congress still allows US companies to send specifications to China to actually build what we design.

This is why we elected Biden.

To put America back on top, especially in science and tech.
And because Trump failed miserably at covid with record cases and record deaths.
So you blame Trump for Covid deaths?? Guess you blame Biden for Covid deaths when he became POTUS.

Not to bright my friend. LOL
Covid deaths and cases have plummeted since Biden took over.

You watch fake Fox news so obviously they are not going to inform you on the truth.

Forum List

Back