Biden's propagandist Jen Psaki cries over not being able to teach kindergartners about sex.

Their true agenda is destruction of the human race.
Not really. Except maybe anal retentive members of the Trump Party.

Isn't there a remote island some where that you can move to where you can make believe it's still 1950?

Sorry but schools teach about those items because that is part of the school. I doubt they tell the kids that Santa is not real, they may but I do not know of every classroom in the US. You could Google it.( Santa is not a real human that does breaking and entering crimes to give out gifts.
You didn’t answer my question. Teachers should teach history, math, science, English, foreign language. Not anatomy, not politics and certainly not about Santa. You know this of course but you’re too stupid to admit it.

I must have missed that when raising my kids. Explain what this is.
Because you would look the other way to get the agenda passed silly. You have already proved your regret for voting for Biden. You've become a racist asshole. Don't worry, Trump will be back!

Because you would look the other way to get the agenda passed silly. You have already proved your regret for voting for Biden. You've become a racist asshole. Don't worry, Trump will be back!
How can I regret that which I have not done? Show me my voting record since you know all about it.(the correct word is "proven")

How dare kids know anatomy!

Kids that age are more interested in stuffed animals or just playing with toys. It's an age where kids can be at vastly different levels depending on upbringing and it should be up to parents to determine if they think their kids are ready to learn about sex at the kindergarden level.
How about parental rights? and let's just let kids be kids until Psaki is given further notice? Seems to me the public school system has done a sub par job in teaching reading, math and science so maybe they can spend a little more time and effort there before deciding to F up something else.

Kids that age are more interested in stuffed animals or just playing with toys. It's an age where kids can be at vastly different levels depending on upbringing and it should be up to parents to determine if they think their kids are ready to learn about sex at the kindergarden level.
How about parental rights? and let's just let kids be kids until Psaki is given further notice? Seems to me the public school system has done a sub par job in teaching reading, math and science so maybe they can spend a little more time and effort there before deciding to F up something else.
So the kids at that age do not know any anatomy? Do they never watch TV shows for kids that tried to teach them about body parts?

So the kids at that age do not know any anatomy? Do they never watch TV shows for kids that tried to teach them about body parts?

Well there you go. Yes at that age they are slowly picking it up and their parents can decide what they watch on TV. I think the Left is probably in a rush to teach kids this stuff because they cant stand the thought of parents teaching their kids that.... there are BOYS and GIRLS.... oh my god. Why do parents think they have any such right eh?
Just look at PSaki's twitter account. The nut case has two kids and she has it listed that she's a parent of two humans under 5. Is it any wonder she breaks down crying?

Well there you go. Yes at that age they are slowly picking it up and their parents can decide what they watch on TV. I think the Left is probably in a rush to teach kids this stuff because they cant stand the thought of parents teaching their kids that.... there are BOYS and GIRLS.... oh my god. Why do parents think they have any such right eh?
Just look at PSaki's twitter account. The nut case has two kids and she has it listed that she's a parent of two humans under 5. Is it any wonder she breaks down crying?

Liberalism is a mental disease. And for some it is demonic.

Forum List

Back