We are now the Indians

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Mexicans and other foreigners are just crossing into our nation without permission or cause.
I can see the downfall we face if we don't get Democrats out of positions of power over our national sovereignty.

What a disaster Biden is. I knew he wasn't up to the job and lacked the fortitude to push back against the wacko leftists

smallest-violin-funny.gif

Not really but we'll all huddle in fear with you....

Ok, I am done..

Remember when the country was infested with Irish immigrants?

Their entry was NOT uncontrolled and they came to work for a better life, not to suck the cream in exchange for a vote for one party over the other. The moment they stop supporting Dems, the "immigration" issue will die.

Their entry was NOT uncontrolled and they came to work for a better life, not to suck the cream in exchange for a vote for one party over the other. The moment they stop supporting Dems, the "immigration" issue will die.
I know a lot of Irish people that voted for Dems..By the vie the borders of the US were open which means no border patrol. I have an entire family of Irish people.

Mexicans and other foreigners are just crossing into our nation without permission or cause.
I can see the downfall we face if we don't get Democrats out of positions of power over our national sovereignty.

What a disaster Biden is. I knew he wasn't up to the job and lacked the fortitude to push back against the wacko leftists
Ah that would explain the antivax stance. You're trying for a smallpox on blankets situation.

Forum List

Back