Biden's Press Conference

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Biden had a press conference today that was totally scripted. He had a list of reporters to call and all the questions were softball to T-ball questions. Fox reporters were not scheduled to ask questions. Apparently only approved reporters with approved questions. Even at that he still had moments of incoherence and breaks in consciousness. Biden is the most incapable POTUS the U.S. has ever elected, (that is, if you actually believed he was elected legitimately).

Biden had a press conference today that was totally scripted. He had a list of reporters to call and all the questions were softball to T-ball questions. Fox reporters were not scheduled to ask questions. Apparently only approved reporters with approved questions. Even at that he still had moments of incoherence and breaks in consciousness. Biden is the most incapable POTUS the U.S. has ever elected, (that is, if you actually believed he was elected legitimately).
I don't usually watch his speeches, but I saw this one, or most of it and the Q&A. He actually did a pretty good job! Played it about right. Didn't gloat, though his party lost less seat than any President I remember, at midterm of the first term. Yesterday was a far cry from the 60 or even 30 some were predicting, going in.

73247bb90bdda4a2b0cda65d1dfa1cc6.jpg

Forum List

Back