Biden's pick to run DOJ Civil Rights Division

What's she gonna do about the Black on Black shootings in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Minneapolis, Oakland, New Orleans, etc?
What do you recommend she do?
She's the fucking expert. You tell me. I'll tell you what she IS going to do. She's going to go after cops and white people and ignore the problem.

I also like the Hotep claim that Blacks sailed to the Americas first and spread their wise wisdom because there are ancient statues with big lips and chit. Like other races can't have big lips.
I find the claim that the ancient Egyptians were europeans to be hilarious.

White people have lived in Africa since antiquity. Doesn't make the "European" but doesn't change their whiteness.

The greatest living African American, Elon Musk, is a honky.
There were no native Africans in what is the South Africa area now. Native African stayed in their same areas for eons. No civilizations can be found. No advance civilizations buried somewhere can be found. Living in a tropical environment with plenty of jungles atrophies advancement as other humans had it harder.

I also like the Hotep claim that Blacks sailed to the Americas first and spread their wise wisdom because there are ancient statues with big lips and chit. Like other races can't have big lips.
I find the claim that the ancient Egyptians were europeans to be hilarious.

White people have lived in Africa since antiquity. Doesn't make the "European" but doesn't change their whiteness.

The greatest living African American, Elon Musk, is a honky.
There were no native Africans in what is the South Africa area now. Native African stayed in their same areas for eons. No civilizations can be found. No advance civilizations buried somewhere can be found. Living in a tropical environment with plenty of jungles atrophies advancement as other humans had it harder.
The bulk of SSA is " The African savanna ecosystem is a tropical grassland with warm temperatures year-round and with its highest seasonal rainfall in the summer. The savanna is characterized by grasses and small or dispersed trees that do not form a closed canopy, allowing sunlight to reach the ground.

The are some jungle environments along rivers similar to the Amazon, but the savanna compromises 50% of the entire of continent.

Is a black supremacist, melanin magic hotep kween.
Clarke said the differences included that “Black infants sit, crawl and walk sooner than whites,” and that melanin gave “Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

“Some scientists have revealed that most whites are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcified or non-functioning,” she added. “Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent, Asians 15 to 25 percent and Europeans 60 to 80 percent. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between Blacks and whites.”

She reiterated her point in closing — and added a spiritual component, writing, “Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.”

Wikipedia editors locked Clarke’s page on Tuesday, just a day after Carlson aired a segment talking about Clarke’s letter, after users made several failed attempts to insert references to it on the page.

Hello. Keeping it REAL, Factual and Respectful. No Hate.

Does apparent race obsessed Kristen Clarke believe UNITY begins with condemning Racism, as well as divisive Intra-Racial Discrimination & Hate practiced by our Nation's large apparent emotionally troubled, Female Dominated, Child Neglecting, *NO SNITCHING,* Segregation-minded ProBlack/BLM community?

ProBlack Insanity:

"Black Children Have The Highest Abuse Rates" by BlackVoiceNews

https://www.firststar.org/black-children-have-highest-abuse-rates/

thuglife-tupac-shakur.jpg

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Forum List

Back