Biden's pick to run DOJ Civil Rights Division

Doesn't really matter if you're sure or not. Facts are facts. When Blacks have power to disenfranchise and discriminate against whites as a group only then can we be called racist.
Well... That's part of your problem. I'm not a group. Neither are you. You are an individual, same as I. What another white, or black person, does has nothing to do with either of us. I don't, and won't, judge a whole group of people based on what YOU do. That would be pretty stupid. That would be... Prejudice.

I think the word your grasping for is prejudice which everyone suffers from a little.
I agree that prejudice is a requirement for racism.

An intelligent man who I often disagree with. Someone who I will actually go out of my way to read, knowing it's likely going to be something I won't agree with... But it's still going to be valuable input.

I see you, in my perception of this thread, hurting yourself to hurt someone else. Which is fine I guess... You do you. But I fail to see how it's worth it to yourself or any cause you believe in.

But then hey... It just means I misjudged if I'm wrong. Which is why I'm a bit taken aback. I've been wrong about a whole lot of things, and people mind you... But I don't normally get this far off base on things.
Flattery will get you somewhere...

:D

I'll make a note to take your posts a bit more seriously going forward.

For the record, I appreciate your assessment.

Doesn't really matter if you're sure or not. Facts are facts. When Blacks have power to disenfranchise and discriminate against whites as a group only then can we be called racist.
Well... That's part of your problem. I'm not a group. Neither are you. You are an individual, same as I. What another white, or black person, does has nothing to do with either of us. I don't, and won't, judge a whole group of people based on what YOU do. That would be pretty stupid. That would be... Prejudice.

I think the word your grasping for is prejudice which everyone suffers from a little.
Prejudice just means to pre-judge. Everyone does it. Its in your DNA. It tells you who is friend or foe. It's how you learn. You categorize things based on your previous experience with like or similar things. Not understanding this fact is simply ignorance. Pretending it doesn't exist is willful ignorance.

I agree it is a prerequisite for racism. Its just a shame that whites used it because they felt inferior to Blacks.

It seems less genetic diversity, bad pineal glands, = high IQ and the ability to build first world civilizations. The Fox article said E. Asians have the least genetic diversity. So race mixing is bad it seems.
Except whites were last to civilizations and made up IQ tests to make themselves feel better. The first civilization on this planet was in Africa. Even the Greeks knew that.
Africa is a continent not a civilization. Why didn't Sub Saharan Africans create IQ tests?
Yes Africa is a continent. The continent that is home to the worlds first civilizations. While europeans were in caves eating each other Blacks were creating civilizations in multiple places in Africa.

Africans dont need a IQ test to make themselves feel better since they were the first to civilization.
There it is!!!!!!!!!! They good ole fake news narrative that somehow black W. Africans made it to Egypt, enslaved everyone, built the Pyramids, ran back to W. Africa and got sold to White slave traders. There was NO civilization in Sub Saharan Africa. N. Africans in Egypt were not from there LOL, they were people of the Levant and then later Arabic. You guys are hilarious, we was kangz slave masters then cave dwellers enslaved us. LOL. That is like midgets beating an NBA team.
They werent West Africans. They were east Africans dummy. Sub Saharan Africa is just a european fairytale. The Greeks even said they Egyptians were Black. Who do you think I am going to believe? You or the Greeks that actually saw them and the pictures they painted of themselves?
You are thinking of the Spanish not Greeks. Interpretation of "black" is not Sub Saharan Black. The founders of the USA considered white to be British, Dutch and with a twist of the arm Germans, not even E or S Slavs LOL.

It seems less genetic diversity, bad pineal glands, = high IQ and the ability to build first world civilizations. The Fox article said E. Asians have the least genetic diversity. So race mixing is bad it seems.
Except whites were last to civilizations and made up IQ tests to make themselves feel better. The first civilization on this planet was in Africa. Even the Greeks knew that.
Africa is a continent not a civilization. Why didn't Sub Saharan Africans create IQ tests?
Yes Africa is a continent. The continent that is home to the worlds first civilizations. While europeans were in caves eating each other Blacks were creating civilizations in multiple places in Africa.

Africans dont need a IQ test to make themselves feel better since they were the first to civilization.
There it is!!!!!!!!!! They good ole fake news narrative that somehow black W. Africans made it to Egypt, enslaved everyone, built the Pyramids, ran back to W. Africa and got sold to White slave traders. There was NO civilization in Sub Saharan Africa. N. Africans in Egypt were not from there LOL, they were people of the Levant and then later Arabic. You guys are hilarious, we was kangz slave masters then cave dwellers enslaved us. LOL. That is like midgets beating an NBA team.
They werent West Africans. They were east Africans dummy. Sub Saharan Africa is just a european fairytale. The Greeks even said they Egyptians were Black. Who do you think I am going to believe? You or the Greeks that actually saw them and the pictures they painted of themselves?
You are thinking of the Spanish not Greeks. Interpretation of "black" is not Sub Saharan Black. The founders of the USA considered white to be British, Dutch and with a twist of the arm Germans, not even E or S Slavs LOL.
Aristotle and Herodotus were not Spanish. Please educate yourself.

Prejudice just means to pre-judge. Everyone does it. Its in your DNA. It tells you who is friend or foe. It's how you learn. You categorize things based on your previous experience with like or similar things. Not understanding this fact is simply ignorance. Pretending it doesn't exist is willful ignorance.

I agree it is a prerequisite for racism. Its just a shame that whites used it because they felt inferior to Blacks.
LOL

What did she say that was false?

What did she say that was false?

She wraps her head around pseudo-scientific bullshit which sound like a cross between phrenology and the 5%'ers
Such as?

Bullshit like "blacks have superior pineal glands" is unproven nonsense.
Where did she say Blacks have superior pineal glands? Its a fact that whites pineal glands are atrophied or calcified in most of their populations. Now please show me what you're talking about instead of getting emotional.

I will match my pineal gland with yours , or any other African American and come out on top, guaranteed.

BTW, thanks for the information, I was unaware until now that blacks claimed pineal superiority. I will be sure to bring this up once the Kung Flu is over and the bars reopen.
You will come out on top if your standard is the pineal gland that is the most calcified.

I don't know why blacks don't have the same standard of calcification we Honkies have. Are you contending that a diet of malt liquor and newports will stop the calcification process?
I think it has more to do with whites experiencing a genetic bottleneck due to cross breeding with Neanderthals and then doubling down and inbreeding. You have a hard time producing melanin among a host of other things.

I'm very satisfied with the amount of melanin that I have now.

And IMHO, the Polish people have some of the most well developed pineals in the world.

They were probably dark skinned men with afroasiatichoptepishhair lol

Aristotle was a Honky, and so was Herodotus.

Not brothers.

Not brothers.
Well they thought honkies were savages so I doubt that but they definitely were not Black. However, they both said that the Egyptians were Black

They were probably dark skinned men with afroasiatichoptepishhair lol
That doesnt make them spanish nor does it explain why they called Egyptians Black.

I also like the Hotep claim that Blacks sailed to the Americas first and spread their wise wisdom because there are ancient statues with big lips and chit. Like other races can't have big lips.

Not brothers.
Well they thought honkies were savages so I doubt that but they definitely were not Black. However, they both said that the Egyptians were Black
Honkies ran the Med N. African region. doesn't matter what tribe.

Prejudice just means to pre-judge. Everyone does it. Its in your DNA. It tells you who is friend or foe. It's how you learn.
I agree.

You categorize things based on your previous experience with like or similar things. Not understanding this fact is simply ignorance. Pretending it doesn't exist is willful ignorance.
I agree. It's also willful ignorance to suggest that all people of a certain characteristic is the same on a given thing other than that characteristic itself.

Not brothers.
Check the Hotep dictionary to be sure.

Not brothers.
Honkies ran the Med N. African region. doesn't matter what tribe.
That was more than a couple of millenia later. Long after Africans brought them civilization.

Prejudice just means to pre-judge. Everyone does it. Its in your DNA. It tells you who is friend or foe. It's how you learn.
I agree.

You categorize things based on your previous experience with like or similar things. Not understanding this fact is simply ignorance. Pretending it doesn't exist is willful ignorance.
I agree. It's also willful ignorance to suggest that all people of a certain characteristic is the same on a given thing other than that characteristic itself.
I agree. That wont stop me from prejuding until I know for sure.

I also like the Hotep claim that Blacks sailed to the Americas first and spread their wise wisdom because there are ancient statues with big lips and chit. Like other races can't have big lips.
I find the claim that the ancient Egyptians were europeans to be hilarious.
I said Levant, check a map and also look how close Europe is to the Levant and Egypt. All of those people were inter connected via the Med. Did you find it hilarious that the Greeks built Alexandria in Egypt just west of Cairo?

Forum List

Back