Biden’s own VP, Kamala Harris called him out for supporting the KKK and denouncing busing in the Dim Debates

But he's a Democrat, so that's okay.

There is not one Democrat in America who will change their mind about Biden because of this. Guaranteed.

Not all Biden supporters are racist pedophiles, but they've all decided racism and pedophilia aren't deal-breakers.

You are correct and here is why:

They know their own cries of “RACIST!!!“ are fucking bullshit and always have been. They are lying soulless ghouls who hate the nation and only want money and power and will fuck over anyone who gets in their way.

Their blatant hypocrisy is exposed when Biden’s racism is exposed. They are human debris.

Kamala hates Trump more than she hates Biden, and that's well within her rights, my friends

How soon we all forget. Watch her put Biden ON FUCKING BLAST!

She is talking about Biden giving the eulogy at the funeral of KKK leader Robert Byrd and him opposing busing.

Comedy gold. She has about as much love for him as lbj did For jfk.lol

Yet the liberals on this board will pretend it didnt happen.

Ask them.

Hello....liberals....Harris called Biden a racist! Your response?

Fucking crickets.

Yes but that was before she hit the lotto and became his VP. All is forgiven now. This is how Dem politics work.
LOL, nice comparison.....he bought off the whistle blower! I said Harris was a blower...hahahahahaha

But seriously, if you are a half broke Democrat landing a VP or POTUS job guarantees a multi million dollar payday e.g. you get to sell your government office to foreign countries.

This is the 16th reply on this thread.

There are 142 views.

USMB lefties are waiting to be handed their Official Opinion before they respond.

And it looks like the Official Opinion is "Pretend it never happened."

No worry that was then, doesn’t matter anymore unless of course you care about the truth and who the real Candidate is.

Yes but that was before she hit the lotto and became his VP. All is forgiven now. This is how Dem politics work.
LOL, nice comparison.....he bought off the whistle blower! I said Harris was a blower...hahahahahaha

But seriously, if you are a half broke Democrat landing a VP or POTUS job guarantees a multi million dollar payday e.g. you get to sell your government office to foreign countries.
That's true and your kids will $3.5 million from Russia, even more from Ukraine and China

Jesse Jackson won the South Carolina Dem primary in 84 and 88, and he ran a good campaign, and Joe Biden ran a good campaign in SC, but that's never been enough to win the presidency, and never will be

I'm really sick of Right Wingers badmouthing anyone who ever shook Senator Byrd's hand because he was a member of the KKK as a young man. So what?

I was a Democrat until I was 23. Lived in Pittsburgh, and at the time (as now) the real election was the Democrat primary. Being a registered Republican would have been foolish.

I'm sure Bobby Byrd had a similar reason for his youthful associations.

Forum List

Back