A Covid Primer for Trump Voters

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
How does 4% of the world's population account for 20% of global cases and deaths?
1601592892943.jpeg

Start here:

"SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
A COVID Primer for Your Trump-Loving Friends
BY THOM HARTMANN"

"America’s first COVID death was on February 29 of this year, roughly 200 days ago. In that time, more than 200,000 Americans have died of the disease, the equivalent of 1,000 people a day.

"That’s how many people would have died if between February 29 and today three fully-loaded jumbo jets had crashed every single day, even on weekends, for 200 days.

"Now that we’ve passed this grim milestone and are still losing around 1,000 people a day, and Donald Trump acknowledged—bragged—to Bob Woodward last winter that he knew COVID is both deadly and airborne, many Trump-lovers are starting to look for factual information about the virus.

"With this handy list, you can help them out."

How does 4% of the world's population account for 20% of global cases and deaths?
View attachment 395753
Start here:

"SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
BY THOM HARTMANN"

"America’s first COVID death was on February 29 of this year, roughly 200 days ago. In that time, more than 200,000 Americans have died of the disease, the equivalent of 1,000 people a day.

"That’s how many people would have died if between February 29 and today three fully-loaded jumbo jets had crashed every single day, even on weekends, for 200 days.

"Now that we’ve passed this grim milestone and are still losing around 1,000 people a day, and Donald Trump acknowledged—bragged—to Bob Woodward last winter that he knew COVID is both deadly and airborne, many Trump-lovers are starting to look for factual information about the virus.

1601593401058.png

George dont tell me YOU of all people have bought into this hoax crisis cooked up by our corrupt government on covid and seriously dont think the CDC is inflating these numbers ruling practically every death like a gunshot wound to the head from a fatal car accident as a result from covid? not YOU of all people? :abgg2q.jpg:

this covid hoax is as phony as who was behind 9/11. 9/11 as you weill know,was carried out to take away our civil libertys and freedoms.the world has never been the same sense then, this corona hoax is the same thing,what little freedoms we still DID have after 9/11 are gone forever now thanks to this hoax. the elite have had this planned for DECADES so they can give us all a vaccine that they will tell us will save us all when in reality.it will slowly kill us all off as part of their depopulation plan they have had against us for DECADES now.

they are already happy as it is from this hoax getting what they want.people losing their jobs and livlihoods and because of that suicides are at an all time high,depressions are off the chart like never in our lifetimes, its not all a coincidence,YOU of all people should know this? :abgg2q.jpg:

surely i dont need to explain this to YOU of all people?:auiqs.jpg:

oh and sense WHEN does a president NOT lie? :abgg2q.jpg: you seriously think he was being honest about covid being deadly? COMEDY gold.:auiqs.jpg:

I will believe patriotic whstel blower doctors over what trump says.HEE HEE.

Last edited:
George dont tell me YOU of all people have bought into this hoax crisis cooked up by our corrupt government on covid and seriously dont think the CDC in inflating these numbers ruling practically every death like a gunshot wound to the head from a fatal car accident as a result from covid?
Obviously, he has....But he's a good little globalist tool that Lenin told us about.

Good thread.
I suspect the greatest damage from Covid will not become obvious until long after November 3rd?

A COVID Primer for Your Trump-Loving Friends - CounterPunch.org

"COVID Can Damage Your Heart

"A group of researchers in Germany did follow-up studies on people who were, on median, 71 days out from their diagnosis, with a mean age of 49 years old and who considered themselves recovered from the infection.

"They reported in the American Medical Association’s peer-reviewed journal JAMA Cardiology that 78 percent of 'recovered' patients had heart damage that was visible on MRIs and other scanning technologies."

George dont tell me YOU of all people have bought into this hoax crisis cooked up by our corrupt government on covid and seriously dont think the CDC in inflating these numbers ruling practically every death like a gunshot wound to the head from a fatal car accident as a result from covid?
Obviously, he has....But he's a good little globalist tool that Lenin told us about.
When did you last read Lenin, Loon?

america failed epically in dealing with corona. Every last medical supy should have been stored away years ago and ready. I'm severely disappointed in my country. Ashamed in a sense.

George dont tell me YOU of all people have bought into this hoax crisis cooked up by our corrupt government on covid and seriously dont think the CDC is inflating these numbers ruling practically every death like a gunshot wound to the head from a fatal car accident as a result from covid? not YOU of all people? :abgg2q.jpg:

this covid hoax is as phony as who was behind 9/11. 9/11 as you weill know,was carried out to take away our civil libertys and freedoms.the world has never been the same sense then, this corona hoax is the same thing,what little freedoms we still DID have after 9/11 are gone forever now thanks to this hoax. the elite have had this planned for DECADES so they can give us all a vacine that they wiil tell us will save us all when in reality.it will slowly kill us all off as part of their depopulation plan they have had against us for DECADES now.

surely i dont need to explain this to YOU of all people?:auiqs.jpg:

From what I can tell he hates President Trump, Capitalism, freedom, And every thing else good about the US.

View attachment 395753
Start here:

"SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
BY THOM HARTMANN"

It's called fraud, moron.

Just because I'm critical of it you have to say ridiculous stuff like that. I'm a swedish american I was born here. Calling out ones country on certain issues is patriotic. Deal with it.

Just because I'm critical of it you have to say ridiculous stuff like that. I'm a swedish american I was born here. Calling out ones country on certain issues is patriotic. Deal with it.

I hear that the Nordic countries are perfect and all the rage.
Maybe you should go home.

I don't blame trump it's not his fault. It's a failure by the wealthiest nation on earth to be prepared for something we know is a threat to the well being of the people. Don't be afraid to recognize shortcomings.

Oops,

CDC:
COVID-19 Survival Rates

Age 0-19 — 99.997%
Age 20-49 — 99.98%
Age 50-69 — 99.5%
Age 70+ — 94.6%

Forum List

Back