Biden's open border policies continue as his administration kills a slew of border wall construction contracts

No it would not be helping americans. It is a waste of time as well as the damage it would do to the environment. Helping women with childcare and other expenses they have with children is a waste of time? Trump and the Republicans gave huge tax cuts to the rich. That is okay with you apparently. I want to give tax breaks to the little people while you want to give them to the rich and help them evade taxes thewy owe under current law.
MAJOR FK up by you-----the little people pay next to nothing--if anything on taxes---they get $$$ BACK to them!!!!! you obviously have not done even a basic research on tax brackets ..the rich pay MORE than their fair share
....taxes and the debt are destroying the US

busybee01
What an idiot you are. Illegals cost we taxpayers, and that includes your stupid ass, billions each year. Many of those million have the Chinese virus.

As for those women and kids?? Most are freeloaders living off we the tax payer. They get everything they need.

What a whiny little shit you are.

They come here to drop anchor babies, they come here to take care of family who are working illegal jobs, they come here to get welfare benefits for their kids, and yes, to put them in our schools. But they don't all come here for jobs, so locking up Americans instead of locking up illegals is no answer.

Nobody can live on the little bit minor children get. But you know this already.

most businesses don’t. i think you mean your dembot cult wants them here

Nope, I meant what I said. Otherwise we would have strong laws addressing the employment issue. Heck look at all the people who pretend to care here. They don't. They just want their politician to win, they don't care how many illegals are being hired.

Nope, I meant what I said. Otherwise we would have strong laws addressing the employment issue. Heck look at all the people who pretend to care here. They don't. They just want their politician to win, they don't care how many illegals are being hired.
we have strong laws. The issue is often enforcement of those laws. That's why it's important to elect someone in office that actually believes in strong immigration policy, border security etc.

Not open borders.

we have strong laws. The issue is often enforcement of those laws. That's why it's important to elect someone in office that actually believes in strong immigration policy, border security etc.

Not open borders.

Some day that person may run for the job.

Some day that person may run for the job.
we've had prior President...Trump for one. He was able to secure the largest penalty in history of a business that violated the law.....he also believed in border security.

It's sad though that one party in this country, fights any immigration enforcment tooth and nail....

we've had prior President...Trump for one. He was able to secure the largest penalty in history of a business that violated the law.....he also believed in border security.

It's sad though that one party in this country, fights any immigration enforcment tooth and nail....

What happened to those picked up that day? They were returned to work. You can point to one example out of tens of thousands. At that rate we might address the issue in what? 500 years?

What happened to those picked up that day? They were returned to work. You can point to one example out of tens of thousands. At that rate we might address the issue in what? 500 years?
huh? the business was given the largest fine in history for such a violation.

Not sure what you mean about people picked up and returned to work...or the 500 year thing

In five hundred years, at the rate that Xiden and the debots are going we won't have a country....heck we'll be lucky to get through this term if Xiden and the cult don't stop what they are doing...even his old boss Obama called him out on that

Nobody can live on the little bit minor children get. But you know this already.

I know people who live down in those areas where the illegals stay. They tell me they get two bedroom houses or apartments and stick 10 people or more in them. Only some of them actually work to pay the rent. The rest combine their resources and do what they can.

To believe there are actually 20 million people illegally working jobs in this country is ridiculous. What the Communists want to do is blame shift to take the focus off the main problem which are the illegals. They don't want any deterrent to them coming here which is obvious by Biden canceling all border wall contracts and having federal agencies guard the millions of tons of wall sitting outside doing nothing.

Last edited:
huh? the business was given the largest fine in history for such a violation.

Not sure what you mean about people picked up and returned to work...or the 500 year thing

In five hundred years, at the rate that Xiden and the debots are going we won't have a country....heck we'll be lucky to get through this term if Xiden and the cult don't stop what they are doing...even his old boss Obama called him out on that

Perhaps you should understand what happened before commenting.

Ronald Reagan was a great President. Trump was the worst. He is launching a assault on this country to keep himself in power. Ronald Reagan got things done by getting legislation through Congress. His tax cuts in his first term was passed in a Democrat House. In his second term, he worked with Democrats in Congress to pass tax simplification. Trump used unconstitutional methods to get things done.

And that's why the Supreme Court disagrees with you, huh?

We need to start locking up fascist Trump supporters like you. If you can't get what you want legally, you will use violence or the threat of violence to terrorize people who don't agree with you.

Says a BLM and like supporter that had no problem with the riots in dozens of cities across this country for months.

Those so-called commie judges were right in their interpretation of the Constitution. Republican judges are dictating policies from the bench. That is a Commie act.

Republican judges rule based on the Constitution--an article hated by the left.

Forum List

Back