Why border crossings are the highest since 1986.. 35 years!

You have figured out, have you not ,Dipshit, what you should now do to claim justice for those whose property was molested by the looting baboons? You do understand how you can bring the culprit baboons to justice, right? You do understand the amount of time that will encompass the boycott of black racists, do you not?

Sounds like you have no real reasons as to why people want to come here, a personal attack against a man in office only ten months when this has been going on for fifty years, do try to think of a "REAL" reason and not a partisan attack.
Well it seems like a reaction to Trump leaving. LOL But I don't see any evidence that either party wants to stop using millions of illegal workers

lthough Trump succeeded in cutting legal immigration more than he initially planned, he oversaw the collapse of interior immigration enforcement. In 2020, the removal of illegal immigrants from the interior of the United States was the lowest as an absolute number and as a share of the illegal immigration population since ICE was created in 2003 (Figure 3). Trump failed to increase removals because local jurisdictions refused to cooperate with his administration, continuing a trend begun during the Obama administration in response to their deportation efforts. As a result, the population of illegal immigrants remained about the same as when he took office (Figure 4).

I have complained since the first time that president Reagan shot the US in the foot by giving out amnesty to illegals and the progression of other laws to bring in their family members by sponsorship. Once you let in rule breakers more and more will come, Biden is just as guilty as the rest of the presidents from Reagan to the present yet you people can only see a partisan attack as an answer and a hypothesis, you fools miss out on the real reason as to why capitalist want the cheap labor that is expendable along with politicians who want a larger tax base. Until you can admit the real problem the rest is nit picking for political favors and favoritism, the GOP is just as dirty as the Democrats on this issue.
Xiden gave amnesty? when? how did he do that unilaterally?

Xiden is worse then everyone since 1986, that’s the point highlighted in the OP.

You’re deflection is noted

all true.....and I can't stand moonglow (aka Bart) but I must say this.

The GOP has had their chances to solve this problem and they passed. They have been in control of the WH, House and Senate before and did DICK to solve this.

They definitely aren't as guilty as the dems who as you rightly point out, INVITE the fucking disaster.........but they definitely have some responsibility in this nightmare.

Just keeping it real.

There's no question that the GOP and it's leaders have failed miserably on this issue, but mom and pop Republicans who make up the bulk of the party, are not inviting illegals in like Dimocrats do, and they don't actively work to keep them here with sanctuary cities, states, etc like Dimocrats do.

There's no question that the GOP and it's leaders have failed miserably on this issue, but mom and pop Republicans who make up the bulk of the party, are not inviting illegals in like Dimocrats do, and they don't actively work to keep them here with sanctuary cities, states, etc like Dimocrats do.
I completely agree.

Forum List

Back