Biden's open border policies continue as his administration kills a slew of border wall construction contracts

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And the drug cartels will be partying tonight!!!
As usual Dimocrats ALWAYS have a reason to be against ANY attempts to control our border.
Have I told you lately just how much I hate these people?!

FUCK YOU JOE BIDEN!!! Fucking moron!

Republicans Slam Biden, Mayorkas After More Border Wall Contracts Ended​

Republicans in Congress have spoken out after the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced Friday that they were canceling a slate of Trump-era border wall contracts in Texas.

In a statement by the DHS, the agency said that they were canceling remaining border contracts in the U.S. Border Patrol's (USBP) Laredo and Rio Grande Sectors.

Among the high-profile GOP members who reacted in anger was Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) calling for DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to face impeachment.

As usual Dimocrats ALWAYS have a reason to be against ANY attempts to control our border.

Much to the dismay of migrant advocates, the Department of Homeland Security is invoking the public health law known as Title 42 to quickly take Haitians into custody and fly them back to their troubled homeland, denying them an opportunity to make a claim to stay in the U.S. by seeking asylum.

I just hope when Trump gets back in office and has a super majority in both houses. They can work it that any illegal can never vote in any election as it should be. Then they will regret letting millions of illegals cross our border.

Much to the dismay of migrant advocates, the Department of Homeland Security is invoking the public health law known as Title 42 to quickly take Haitians into custody and fly them back to their troubled homeland, denying them an opportunity to make a claim to stay in the U.S. by seeking asylum.

That would be great if that was truly the case with all Haitians, however it is not.

Thousands of Haitians Allowed to Stay in U.S. as Texas Camp Clears Out​

Immigration and Customs Enforcement has deported about 2,000 migrants in recent days on chartered flights to Haiti as the Biden administration tries to deter more people from rushing to the border. But the authorities have also permitted thousands more to travel to cities across America, where they may live for months or years as they await immigration hearings.

So you're ok with killing tools to secure our border.
They need to be legislated and funded by congress, not via money stolen from other legistated funding to other agencies and departments, like military funding allotted by congress for something else.

Pulling it back, is positioning for an immigration bill, which congress has avoided for years.

Here's why this mess is happening right now:

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

I just hope when Trump gets back in office and has a super majority in both houses. They can work it that any illegal can never vote in any election as it should be. Then they will regret letting millions of illegals cross our border.
No illegals are allowed to vote now what with the laws that are on the books.

They need to be legislated and funded by congress, not via money stolen from other legistated funding to other agencies and departments, like military funding allotted by congress for something else.

Pulling it back, is positioning for an immigration bill, which congress has avoided for years.
There are many women who are Progs who so not even understand about putting their life on the line or will be scared shitless if it presented itself. They watch to many TV shows and movies where someone half the weight of buffed military trained warriors are beaten up by them That is not the truth. And you see it in attacks on males. There are trained men who have put their life on the line who would get nervous in situations.

the wall would be HELPING America--Bidumbs bill is fking over America --Bidumb is WASTING BILLIONS

You are a sad person.

Yeah, I'm "sad" because I want to stop or slowdown an invasion of illegals that disrespect our immigration laws and arrogantly demand they be put in front of those that are in line waiting for the illegal process.

You are the one who is "sad" for being ok with unsecured borders. Maybe you'll think about your stand one day when a loved one of yours becomes addicted to heroin.

Yeah, I'm "sad" because I want to stop or slowdown an invasion of illegals that disrespect our immigration laws and arrogantly demand they be put in front of those that are in line waiting for the illegal process.

You are the one who is "sad" for being ok with unsecured borders. Maybe you'll think about your stand one day when a loved one of yours becomes addicted to heroin.

Then pay for it.

There are many women who are Progs who so not even understand about putting their life on the line or will be scared shitless if it presented itself. They watch to many TV shows and movies where someone half the weight of buffed military trained warriors are beaten up by them That is not the truth. And you see it in attacks on males. There are trained men who have put their life on the line who would get nervous in situations.
But 22, what did that have to do with my post, about Congress needing to do immigration reform, including border security and funding for walls where needed and wall improvements and repair?

Along with funding for more immigration courts and funding for more immigration judges.

Which imo is our major stumbling block. Courts taking 6 months to a year to hear an asylum seekers case, allows them the opportunity to disappear in our country. I've read, only 1 out of 10 asylum seekers are given this refugee status by the courts once they get their court case heard.

9 out if the 10 are rejected, and are deported right after the court case is heard and the judge rules.

The backlog of court cases is causing most all of our problems..... Not enough prisons or camps to hold 6 months worth of asylum seekers till they get their legally required court hearing....thus they are released....awaiting their court date.

Forum List

Back