Why border crossings are the highest since 1986.. 35 years!

Dimocrats are the ones who create sanctuary cities AND NOW states!!

They own this invasion!! P-E-R-I-O-D!! It's "who they are".
they created it…of course they own it

and xiden and his cult did this in the middle of a global pandemic. They are the reason things can’t get back to normal, because they don’t want thing back to normal…every death from covid this year, every business that was forced to close, is all because of xiden and the dembot cult

wanna bet?

I have 100.00 that says THAT DOESNT HAPPEN if Trump is re elected.

so to be clear you ARE NOT DISPUTING the thread title?
It happened during Trump he merely hid the news just like he hid the news of people killed by US drone strikes and US soldier deaths...Trump never stopped people from coming into the US legally or illegally. You people live like blind people groping for the door handle.

It happened during Trump he merely hid the news just like he hid the news of people killed by US drone strikes and US soldier deaths...Trump never stopped people from coming into the US legally or illegally. You people live like blind people groping for the door handle.
So do you dispute the thread title?

fucking troll.

Let the record show the typical leftist response is "but, but Trump"

while NEVER ACTUALLY DISPUTING the topic of the thread.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Sounds like you have no real reasons as to why people want to come here, a personal attack against a man in office only ten months when this has been going on for fifty years, do try to think of a "REAL" reason and not a partisan attack.
You effeminize your gonads with cannabis. That’s a catholic-CIA puppet in the White House. c.u.n.t. That also links to Afghanistan and the violent effeminates that attach themselves to Islam. Catholic genuflectors coming across the Mexican border, Weasel Breath. For intelligent people, you should fail in your attempt to sanitze these people as wanting the American dream. They also want (their [italics]) particular protection racket backing their migrations. Intelligent people will note that the Catholic protection-racket mafia’s modus operandi was to first locate in a less populous area such as Sinaloa. This is no different a modus than the Dem Carter family homesteading where there were no people (especially Indigenes), in southern Georgia.

What else should you know about religion, Einstein. At least this, smoking weasel: when the CIA goes to church, it’s damn sure not to pray. Get lost

Republican leaders do not invite them in like you dumbfucks do!
Republican leaders do not create sanctuary cities and states.
Republican leaders do not promote healthcare plans that cover illegal immigrants.
Republican leaders do not write bills that create amnesty for millions of illegals.

You truly are stupid if you do not see the writing on the wall.

Republican leaders do not promote healthcare plans that cover illegal immigrants.
Republican leaders do not write bills that create amnesty for millions of illegals.

all true.....and I can't stand moonglow (aka Bart) but I must say this.

The GOP has had their chances to solve this problem and they passed. They have been in control of the WH, House and Senate before and did DICK to solve this.

They definitely aren't as guilty as the dems who as you rightly point out, INVITE the fucking disaster.........but they definitely have some responsibility in this nightmare.

Just keeping it real.

It doesn't matter if they invite them or not they still come, why do you fail to see that fact? The only diff is the Dems try to be humanitarians about it while the Repubs act defiant yet allow them in all the same, they would not come here if they could not get jobs yet both the left and the right hire them....

It doesn't matter if they invite them or not they still come, why do you fail to see that fact? The only diff is the Dems try to be humanitarians about it while the Repubs act defiant yet allow them in all the same, they would not come here if they could not get jobs yet both the left and the right hire them....
obviously id DOES MATTER

unless you dispute the title of the thread! Do you?

Border arrests at highest level since 1986: report​

Arrests at the southern border with Mexico are at their highest levels since 1986, The Washington Post reported early Wednesday, citing unpublished U.S. Customs and Border Protection data.

And it is all due to Biden's fault!
1) Biden TOLD these illegals to and here is Biden's exact quote:
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border"
2) STOPPED all defensive measures to prevent illegal crossings. Helping illegals break the USA LAW!
The Biden administration is canceling another slate of border wall contracts -- this time, in the Laredo and
Rio Grande Valley sectors, the Department of Homeland Security announced Friday.
Biden administration canceling more border wall contracts

By urging illegals to "surge to the border"
the results are Arrests at the southern border with Mexico are at their highest levels since 1986,
By stopping wall construction what did this dummy think would happen?

Unbelievable that this guy was elected by evidently people just as dumb as he is!
Biden is facilitating the invasion of the US-----it's treason.

Border arrests at highest level since 1986: report​

Arrests at the southern border with Mexico are at their highest levels since 1986, The Washington Post reported early Wednesday, citing unpublished U.S. Customs and Border Protection data.

And it is all due to Biden's fault!
1) Biden TOLD these illegals to and here is Biden's exact quote:
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border"
2) STOPPED all defensive measures to prevent illegal crossings. Helping illegals break the USA LAW!
The Biden administration is canceling another slate of border wall contracts -- this time, in the Laredo and
Rio Grande Valley sectors, the Department of Homeland Security announced Friday.
Biden administration canceling more border wall contracts

By urging illegals to "surge to the border"
the results are Arrests at the southern border with Mexico are at their highest levels since 1986,
By stopping wall construction what did this dummy think would happen?

Unbelievable that this guy was elected by evidently people just as dumb as he is!
1986?

Reagan’s fault!

Sounds like you have no real reasons as to why people want to come here, a personal attack against a man in office only ten months when this has been going on for fifty years, do try to think of a "REAL" reason and not a partisan attack.
My relatives are LEGAL immigrants. Spent the time and money to become a LEGAL immigrant. This blatant encouragement to BREAK the laws i.e. "surge to the border" caused many, not most (I don't exaggerate like you)
to break the laws. Then to keep people from being law breakers, i.e. illegal immigrants" Trump built a wall...much like I'm sure you live behind in your comfortable home as do MILLIONS of Americans...i.e. you build a wall.
Trump did and Biden stopped. Pretty simple. All Biden had to do was a) not encourage law breaking..i.e. "surge to the border"... and b) continue with the wall construction... just as you would do to prevent illegal entries to your home! Tell me do you lock your door at night?

My relatives are LEGAL immigrants. Spent the time and money to become a LEGAL immigrant. This blatant encouragement to BREAK the laws i.e. "surge to the border" caused many, not most (I don't exaggerate like you)
to break the laws. Then to keep people from being law breakers, i.e. illegal immigrants" Trump built a wall...much like I'm sure you live behind in your comfortable home as do MILLIONS of Americans...i.e. you build a wall.
Trump did and Biden stopped. Pretty simple. All Biden had to do was a) not encourage law breaking..i.e. "surge to the border"... and b) continue with the wall construction... just as you would do to prevent illegal entries to your home! Tell me do you lock your door at night?
Keeping locked doors helps keep down loot-and-burn baboonism, at least to the extent that the baboons either work, or go hungry. Communist Chinese were applauding the delirious baboons, who were assisting their virus in consuming 700,000 Americans.

Forum List

Back