Biden's open border policies continue as his administration kills a slew of border wall construction contracts

Not surprising. I mean if you're going to rape someone, whether it be a person or a country you do have to force access to get in where you want first.

Then pay for it.

I'm willing to pay for it through taxes. We have a million different Dimocrat social programs, we could end and use the money to pay for it.
Dimocrats want to continue to pay people to stay away from work and sit on their asses, use that money, send these free-loaders down to the border and have them construct it.

And the drug cartels will be partying tonight!!!
As usual Dimocrats ALWAYS have a reason to be against ANY attempts to control our border.
Have I told you lately just how much I hate these people?!

FUCK YOU JOE BIDEN!!! Fucking moron!

Republicans Slam Biden, Mayorkas After More Border Wall Contracts Ended​

Cartel fighters have already fired on the National Guard and Border Patrol WITH NO RETALIATION. This winter might end with a complete assault by cartels to collapse the border entirely and put it all under cartel control. I feel so sorry for those border towns. Fuck Joe Biden will let them be destroyed.

And that was spent for a few miles of wall. But you already know that.

A few miles of new wall, but other places had barriers a 80 year old woman could cross called vehicle barriers that looked like this:

vehicle barriers.jpeg

Altogether over 460 miles of wall were built under President Trump until Biden stopped construction.

Ray From Cleveland
Yup. The wall was fully funded and would have kept illegals out of America. Bidung doesn't care that those illegals cost we tax payers billions each year. He couldn't care less about America or Americans.

Trump is going to have a big mess to clean up in 2024. I sure hope the country can survive three more years of that walking disaster Bidung.

They need to be legislated and funded by congress, not via money stolen from other legistated funding to other agencies and departments, like military funding allotted by congress for something else.

Isn't military funding designed to protect this country? The party in power wants these illegals here which is a threat to the nation. They are untested, not required to be vaccinated, and will destroy our schools, hospitals and economy.,

I just hope when Trump gets back in office and has a super majority in both houses. They can work it that any illegal can never vote in any election as it should be. Then they will regret letting millions of illegals cross our border.

No they won't because they will procreate like flies. The US provides for children regardless if they are born here or not. Down the road those kids will grow up and vote Democrat just like they planned.

Care4all
Bullshit. The money came from the Pentagon. You know the Pentagon that runs the army. The army that's responsible for the safety of the nation.

We are being invaded by illegals who cost we tax payers billions each year an the Pentagon volunteered that money to build that wall.

You might like paying billions to people who are breaking our laws to be here but most American sure don't.

Just can't be honest can you?

Not honest about what? It's no secret that our fentanyl problem has increased dramatically since January. Heroin is expected to be a major problem as well. Plus the fact that walls, fences and barriers have worked in every place they are used in this country and the world.

Forum List

Back