Biden's nose grows longer and longer

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022

Biden tweeted out that there were no vaccines available before he took office even though he had the shots before he took office. He also said they hadn't been distributed before he became President and this is false as well. He also claims to be the reason unemployment dropped because he was President when we simply know that people went back to work after the Biden-Fauci-CDC shutdowns were lifted because of Republican pressures. There are still 5.9 unemployed. All this while inflation is 8.3%, interest rates are climbing, Stock and Real Estate markets are plummeting, baby formula shortage, oil shortage and highest gas prices ever, Russia in Ukraine again under Biden as they were when it was Obama-Biden, Nuclear War is being thrown in the conversations and a whole lot more. The racist is the biggest liar in chief.

:spinner:

Biden tweeted out that there were no vaccines available before he took office even though he had the shots before he took office. He also said they hadn't been distributed before he became President and this is false as well. He also claims to be the reason unemployment dropped because he was President when we simply know that people went back to work after the Biden-Fauci-CDC shutdowns were lifted because of Republican pressures. There are still 5.9 unemployed. All this while inflation is 8.3%, interest rates are climbing, Stock and Real Estate markets are plummeting, baby formula shortage, oil shortage and highest gas prices ever, Russia in Ukraine again under Biden as they were when it was Obama-Biden, Nuclear War is being thrown in the conversations and a whole lot more. The racist is the biggest liar in chief.

Biden better be careful because if his nose grows any longer he will not be able to get his head out of his ASS!

thanks for this great summary

you left out how he opened the doors of our country to terrorists and other murderers and criminals and how he appears to think every other baby should be aborted

we'd be here all day if we listed it all

+

I bet you posters who are pointing a Biden lie, have never accused and acknowledged that Donald Trump is a proven pathological liar. Everyday, Trump lies his ass off and Trump’s easily manipulated cultist say nothing.
The thread is a perfect example of hyper-hypocrisy.
Oh the irony! 😂

It is impossible to be angry with President Biden.

He is so pitiful.

He is obviously not operating on all cylinders.

Yet he delights in talking tough.

Maybe someday we will know who gave him his marching orders.

I have noticed that some observers say that we should not overlook Dr. Biden's influence.

Gee, I wonder if his new truth seeking department noticed this?

I bet you posters who are pointing a Biden lie, have never accused and acknowledged that Donald Trump is a proven pathological liar. Everyday, Trump lies his ass off and Trump’s easily manipulated cultist say nothing.
The thread is a perfect example of hyper-hypocrisy.
Oh the irony! 😂
if he were a pathological or even not pathological liar I myself would not like him

I have yet to catch him in a lie... exaggerations and hyperbole galore but not lies

how ironic... Liars accusing people of lying

+

It is impossible to be angry with President Biden.

He is so pitiful.

He is obviously not operating on all cylinders.

Yet he delights in talking tough.

Maybe someday we will know who gave him his marching orders.

I have noticed that some observers say that we should not overlook Dr. Biden's influence.
again, I feel more sorry for the babies he is so willing to kill and in much larger numbers than ever... He must be depressed at the Dobbs decision in Scotus

oh wahhhh... Thanks to Trump's scotus picks, we may not be able to kill babies anymore! Woe is me... I'm a failed president... OOPS... I mean the pro life Trump is!

Forum List

Back