Biden's Military: Marine Corps Could Axe “Sir” and “Ma’am” Over Gender Neutrality Worries

My step father, retired Marine, scoffs at the Pedo Potato and his posse of clowns

That's because he is real military, not part of this band of wokesters now being ingrained with half their training now being about "gender sensitivity" and "proper pronouns." Today's Army would rather have you some poor schlep soldier barely able to make boot camp but perfectly PC than have a Sergeant Alvin York but who was not PC at all.

Bullshit like this does a great deal to discourage recruitment. Who the fuck wants to enlist in a service that doesn't know the difference - and can't acknowledge the difference - between men and women.

Never forget the Rush Limbaugh principle on military initiatives: If doesn't make us better at killing people and breaking stuff, then forget it.

My step father, retired Marine, scoffs at the Pedo Potato and his posse of clowns

I was in the army out of highschool 25 years ago and this kind of shit makes me sick. I'd never join it now with the way things are going. It angers me and embarrasses me. Texas, the army and the Marines were the last places I'd expect to see woke pussy ass bitches getting there hooks into.

My uncle was marine recon. The only thing good about him dying some time ago is he isn't alive to see this shit. It would break his heart.

While America's military worries about ridiculously stupid shit like this, China is training REAL men to be what we used to be!

Forum List

Back