Biden’s Leftist Policies Help Drive Inflation to 8.5%

Good point. What did Biden campaign against? Domestic Oil. He said green energy would take care of it all. He killed Keystone, seeks restricted drilling on Federal Lands. Don’t even think about mentioning offshore drilling to him. Collectively, these policies send a message to the markets that US is dependent on foreign oil.

That's just talking point BS. Keystone wasn't going to transport anything for years and this admin signed tons of federal leases.

That's just talking point BS. Keystone wasn't going to transport anything for years and this admin signed tons of federal leases.
You people do this everytime. You split hairs over Keystone and ignore the fact that one of Biden’s first orders of business was to cease oil drilling on Federal lands. It has taken court cases and egregious gas prices for the admin to reluctantly permit Federal drilling when clearly they are against it. You also ignore the potential impact of offshore drilling expansion.

show us the tons of federal leases signed by Biden.

So you think that oil prices are the only contributing factor to the inflation problem.

I believe that you believe that.

On no issue is the arrogant ignorance of the cult on display more than economics and markets.
One example and you use it as a strawman to spin for your pathetic Brandon. Everyone with a room temperature IQ knows printing up trillions and dumping them into the economy caused the economic disaster.

Facts are your enemy
1649848928577.jpeg

Of course, he will blame it all on Putin and hope Americans are stupid enough to believe him.
If the democrats in this forum are any indication, I would say that a good many ARE too stupid.

I have always wondered, though -- does this sort of extreme partisanship make people stupid or do only stupid people become this extremely partisan? There is such an "Emperor's New clothes" aspect to the politics of the true believers.

One example and you use it as a strawman to spin for your pathetic Brandon. Everyone with a room temperature IQ knows printing up trillions and dumping them into the economy caused the economic disaster.
Funny, I don't remember you bitching when Trump was spending like a 16 year old girl with Daddy's Gold Card and then bragging about the results.

I don't remember you bitching when the Fed was pumping in $100 BILLION PER MONTH to buoy Trump's economy.

I don't remember you bitching when the NY Fed had to pour $2 TRILLON into the system to unfreeze short term credit markets in 2019.

Ignorant, arrogant Trumpster.

Funny, I don't remember you bitching when Trump was spending like a 16 year old girl with Daddy's Gold Card and then bragging about the results.

I don't remember you bitching when the Fed was pumping in $100 BILLION PER MONTH to buoy Trump's economy.

I don't remember you bitching when the NY Fed had to pour $2 TRILLON into the system to unfreeze short term credit markets in 2019.

Hilarious. Topic is not about Trump but TDS kicks in.

Tell me more about what Pelosi did.

If the democrats in this forum are any indication, I would say that a good many ARE too stupid.

I have always wondered, though -- does this sort of extreme partisanship make people stupid or do only stupid people become this extremely partisan? There is such an "Emperor's New clothes" aspect to the politics of the true believers.
They’ve been manipulated by MSNBC and CNN into believing ridiculous stuff, and they’re too stupid to even realize. That’s why they proudly spew their nonsense, not realizing how idiotic they are appearing.

As far as the Emperor‘s New Clothes aspect, I drew an apology to that fable more than a year ago - and it’s only gotten more blatant since then.

Hilarious. Topic is not about Trump but TDS kicks in.

Tell me more about what Pelosi did.
So we are to pretend Trump was never President and didn't do all those things you NOW think will bring about the end of the world?

Last edited:
They’ve been manipulated by MSNBC and CNN into believing ridiculous stuff, and they’re too stupid to even realize. That’s why they proudly spew their nonsense, not realizing how idiotic they are appearing.

As far as the Emperor‘s New Clothes aspect, I drew an apology to that fable more than a year ago - and it’s only gotten more blatant since then.
Useful idiots.

0Eiamd3i9ZzjSKLBpkaQF8lWFrVlHoHcocE8KJ7o6s4.jpg

How many times do you idiots have to be told the same thing? Trump did it during the height of COVID, when Democrats insisted we close down the economy.

Biden pumped trillions into the economy with unnecessary spending in the summer of 2021, when COVID was minimal and people could go back to work. That’s the last thing the Dems want - people working - so Biden came up with a new and expanded welfare scheme so all the part-timers adding to the family income could refuse to work.

I can’t believe that so many Americans have dropped so low on the intelligence scale that they can’t see what Biden and the Marxists are doing. They never could have gotten away with this 30 or 40 years ago.

I can’t believe that so many Americans have dropped so low on the intelligence scale that they can’t see what Biden and the Marxists are doing. They never could have gotten away with this 30 or 40 years ago.
Okay Lisa, let me have it.

My profession for the last 21+ years has been carefully analyzing economic data and acting on that analysis for my advisory clients.

But since you're so much smarter and better informed than I am, lay it on me. Walk me through what has caused this global spike in inflation.

Go ahead. I look forward to your brilliant, experienced input.

Forum List

Back