Biden's latest declaration

I really don't care if I die of Covid. I am free of a sickened soul that wants to see others "ground into oblivion" for disagreeing with me.

Take stock of that. Must be miserable.
I really don't care if I die of Covid.

Neither do I. You can lead a horse to water , but can't make him drink.

Now extrapolate your lack of care for me to everyone and leave everyone alone. I mean that. Stop being a Karen for everyone and leave us all alone.
You said "I don't care if I die from Covid".

Stupid is a stupid does.

I believe that the courts will rule the mandates unconstitutional.
No they will not, unless they were wrong before. Like they were wrong when they voted Roe V. Wade, if the court decides on overturning it.

Biden recently said "We are going to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated".
That's right folks. It turns out that the vaccines don't really protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated after all........according to numb-nuts.
A fucking ten year old would be scratching his head wondering how the fuck the moron in chief is exactly going to "protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated"!
Only three and a half more years of this idiot. Happy now all you LIB fools?
By the time he's wheeled out of the White house he'll have sold the entire country to the fucking Chinese for a bag of frozen Wontons.
I guess Biden hasn’t checked in with Israel on this one.

Mutations develop among the un-vaccinated...running the risk that one will emerge that's resistant to the vaccination.
There...do you feel a bit smarter now?
So mutations don't develop among the vaccinated?

Do tell. Why is that?

He's talking about the ADULTS. Those unvaccinated adults (LIBERTY!!..FREEDOM!!..THE CONSTITUTION)....you know...morons...:)
A fucking ten year old would be scratching his head wondering why these freedom loving cucks..erm...patriots..wouldn't get vaccinated
to protect them?? Anyone else, raise your hand if you want to see the right wing in this country ground into oblivion. :thewave:

Hey you stupid mother fucking jackass of no trades, we didn't have the delta variant until we had vaccines.

Stupid mother fucker.

And all the meanwhile, the Democrats tear the Gospel out of the Bible and discard it, while preaching the Law to the last jot and tittle of every carnal ordinance and earthly statute without mercy or grace.
"last jot and tittle.....: I IS IMPRESSED!!!!!!

No they will not, unless they were wrong before. Like they were wrong when they voted Roe V. Wade, if the court decides on overturning it.
When did they vote to overturn Roe v Wade? How is a mandate requiring people to vaccinate not an overreach?

Mutations develop among the un-vaccinated...running the risk that one will emerge that's resistant to the vaccination.

And that's only half of the truth.

The other half is a vaccinated person can still have covid and through a myriad of circumstances if the the virus happens to survive in the person, or escapes the person before it is fully dead then it can travel to a new host where it will have an immunity to the vaccine and thus be mutated.

Covid has the same epidemiology and mechanisms of life as the flu virus. Hence why it already has several strains. You can't beat covid, you can't stop it.

The next generation of humans will have diminished effects of covid and humans will adapt to some measure, and those that contract it once will have diminished effects as well.

Face it, covid is part of life on earth now.

Biden recently said "We are going to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated".
That's right folks. It turns out that the vaccines don't really protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated after all........according to numb-nuts.
A fucking ten year old would be scratching his head wondering how the fuck the moron in chief is exactly going to "protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated"!
Only three and a half more years of this idiot. Happy now all you LIB fools?
By the time he's wheeled out of the White house he'll have sold the entire country to the fucking Chinese for a bag of frozen Wontons.
This. . . is a POV, I had not considered. This woman cracks me up.

75e9bfbfd23a3e8952dc75f9e636cd8f8e6484c8b24b43ad0f174b3774b5c78b_1.jpg

Not from listening to you.

"there's just no fixing stupid".
Thanks for proving that every single day.

The schmucks don't consider the possibility that the vaxes may be driving mutations.
Of course they don't. Same thing can be said of the wonder drug of the 20th century, penicillin-- -- -- today we have other and much stronger antibiotics because of-- -- -- no one ever took them? NO! Of course not. We have them because penicillin is failing. Over time, penicillin kept killing off all the bacteria except those tiny few which were resistant until today, those tiny resistant minorities have become predominant! It was the use of antibiotics which created super bacteria!

Same with a virus. They naturally mutate over time and as the covid vaccine inhibits them, those variants which are more resistant will naturally be selected to succeed better and nature loves successful organisms. It is absolute ignorance and buffoonery to suggest that not getting vaccinated, as a ploy to lay some supposed guilt trip on the unvaxxed, are somehow encouraging viruses to mutate. If anything, the opposite might be true and it is no small observation that all these new strains of Covid began to appear and manifest themselves more quickly the more the world vaxxes up on the original.

Not from listening to you.

Thanks for proving that every single day.

Of course they don't. Same thing can be said of the wonder drug of the 20th century, penicillin-- -- -- today we have other and much stronger antibiotics because of-- -- -- no one ever took them? NO! Of course not. We have them because penicillin is failing. Over time, penicillin kept killing off all the bacteria except those tiny few which were resistant until today, those tiny resistant minorities have become predominant! It was the use of antibiotics which created super bacteria!

Same with a virus. They naturally mutate over time and as the covid vaccine inhibits them, those variants which are more resistant will naturally be selected to succeed better and nature loves successful organisms. It is absolute ignorance and buffoonery to suggest that not getting vaccinated, as a ploy to lay some supposed guilt trip on the unvaxxed, are somehow encouraging viruses to mutate. If anything, the opposite might be true and it is no small observation that all these new strains of Covid began to appear and manifest themselves more quickly the more the world vaxxes up on the original.
But, now we have the technology to combat the new variations.
The Black Plague killed 50% and 30% of Europe's populations in two different epidemics.
Now we have antibiotics.
Do you think it would be better to let a disease like that just run rampant?
Even if you do...do you really believe that there won't be mutations that can re-infect people?

I really don't care if I die of Covid. I am free of a sickened soul that wants to see others "ground into oblivion" for disagreeing with me.

Take stock of that. Must be miserable.
It's not a pleasant way to go I understand.

Forum List

Back