Biden's Independence Hall Speech Was Terrible!

Not terrorism to question, but you should accept the results, once the legal avenues have been pursued and exhausted, and the election certified at all levels. To take action based on disproven or unsubstantiated claims, can be terrorism, such as the attack on the capital while Congress was meeting. Trying to overthrow the election based on claims that have failed in the recounts, state houses and courts is a form of terrorism against the government and the people of the United States. It is not how we do business and contrary to our constitution and laws.
We don't have to accept the results. The constitution does not say -

tenor.gif

"YOU MUST ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF ALL ELECTIONS"

Last edited:
Not terrorism to question, but you should accept the results, once the legal avenues have been pursued and exhausted, and the election certified at all levels. To take action based on disproven or unsubstantiated claims, can be terrorism, such as the attack on the capital while Congress was meeting. Trying to overthrow the election based on claims that have failed in the recounts, state houses and courts is a form of terrorism against the government and the people of the United States. It is not how we do business and contrary to our constitution and laws.
ElasticPleasedAnnelida-size_restricted.gif

Abiding by the results doesn't mean remaining silent, motherfucker.
Calm yourself. Name calling will not help your position, but only makes you appear an undisciplined emotional poster, when that is all you have left, and maybe kind of immature, as well.

Calm yourself. Name calling will not help your position, but only makes you appear an undisciplined emotional poster, when that is all you have left, and maybe kind of immature, as well.

You know you're full of shit.
Anyone who thinks that we have to remain silent over a stolen election is a fascist.
Stick & Stones.....
Learn it.....live by it.

Adamant often vitriolic support of Trump, even when wrong, supporting him even when he operates outside the laws or the constitution of this country, often making excuses to justify the unjustifiable, sometimes making threats or predictions of violence against institutions or people in reaction to people that speak out against him or call out his actions for what they are, many showing a willingness to support mob action or war against other Americans as a remedy. Trumpers in general are particularly supportive of what is known as "the bid lie", even when faced with facts, legal ruling, and lack of credible evidence for their opinion. In politicians, it manifests as recognizing his transgressions and probable illegalities, character problems and his effects on the country, then going on to support, in order to further party over country goals and hold their place at the trough, placing party and personal power ahead of country.
That's about as close as I can get.
lol

So you're mad at their BELIEFS.

Not a word about the inflation, the gas prices, the skyrocketing crime, the massive giveaways of non-existent money which will need to be repaid by your children and mine?

Terrorism is a bunch of screaming lefties throwing Molotovs at the cops in a residential neighborhood.

For eight months in a row.

No leftie gets to complain about terrorism.

You know you're full of shit.
Anyone who thinks that we have to remain silent over a stolen election is a fascist.
Stick & Stones.....
Learn it.....live by it.
Cheer up. Maybe you can win the next election if the majority will support your candidate.

Nobody cares if you do or not, as long as willing to abide by the results until the next election.
We Americans will never accept the filthy Democrats stealing elections. To do so will be to allow our Republic to be stolen.

They stole the 2020 election. That is a fact.

He did a good job with the speech. Far better recieved (without a doubt) by his base and non radical trump supporters, and the radical trump supporters were insulted. Big deal. He repeatedly clarified, not talking about normal republicans. He was speaking out against the extremist led by "the former president", who has had a habit of labeling, attacking Americans that did not agree with him, even people in his own party that rightfully on occasion called on his crap, while supporting his governing agenda. I don't like the extremists on either side, personally.
"insulted"?

You took a pretty poor read on that one, fuckstick.

brothers and sisters: MAGA Republicans are SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS after listening to Biden's speech. Joe has a remarkably thunderous baritone, a voice that when cast your way brings with it the fear of God.

my friends, may God have mercy on these MAGA Republicans!

lol

So you're mad at their BELIEFS.

Not a word about the inflation, the gas prices, the skyrocketing crime, the massive giveaways of non-existent money which will need to be repaid by your children and mine?
This was your question, and it had nothing to do with inflation, gas prices, crime etc:
1662142799275.png

You asked me to give it a shot, and I did. If that is not what you wanted to ask or say, perhaps you should take a writing course.

"insulted"?

You took a pretty poor read on that one, fuckstick.
Oh, you think they liked it. I disagree. It definitely hurt their feelings to be called out for their actions, threats, etc.

We Americans will never accept the filthy Democrats stealing elections. To do so will be to allow our Republic to be stolen.

They stole the 2020 election. That is a fact.
You just will not admit defeat when defeated. It is kind of like the old Trump thing. Deny, deny, deny!

Forum List

Back