Biden’s immigration policy....Is it good for black folks?

His immigration policies aren't good for America. We tax payers will foot the bill for his idiocy. What a jack ass he is.
Insist on abolishing the Big Government nanny-Statism known as our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to keep costs down. Free market Capitalism now is what right wingers should be advocating at every Capital opportunity instead of coming across like indoctrinated, right wing lemmings.

I disagree. Its not the politicians fault, it's ours.
Good luck bringing the Democrats, Deep State, Washington Establishment -

who have Un-Constitutionally and illegally abused every single power, technology, rule, law, tool, etc... to limit, or deny Americans their Constitutional and Civil Rights -

who have elevated themselves above ever law in this nation, back under control of the Constitution and Rule of Law and answerable to the American people.

Let me know how that works out for you.

who have Un-Constitutionally and illegally abused every single power, technology, rule, law, tool, etc... to limit, or deny Americans their Constitutional and Civil Rights -

who have elevated themselves above ever law in this nation, back under control of the Constitution and Rule of Law and answerable to the American people.

Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.

Of course it is. It's going to lead to a guaranteed wage for everyone.
Can you elaborate on how you arrive at that?

I've done it many times. Those working here illegally will soon be working here legally. They will then fall under wage laws. They will have to be paid a legal wage, with OT and the rest. It will be great for awhile. A real positive. But then what is going to happen is the companies will start attracting more people from over the border to work illegally so they can pay them sub legal wages.

Those who were doing good lose their jobs and we end up with millions and millions of people with no lively hood. We will then start enacting a guaranteed living wage. There are already places starting to do this and those arguing for it.
That is the Cloward Piven strategy.

Whatever. There were options but we decided we didn't want to take them.
Open the border to hunting. Problem solved.

if you opened the border to hunting making it effectively a free fire zone you might stop illegal immigration dead in its tracks but create even lager problems.

The simple solution is to find some way to FORCE Congress to get off its fat, useless ass and finally after decades create new immigration legislation that would provide plenty of opportunity for short term workers to enter our nation, provide a means for legal immigration that is totally fair to all and secure the border from illegal immigration.

Most of the problems we face in our nation are due to lack of action by the people we elect to Congress to represent us and by the unbelievable corruption in the D.C. Swamp.

I've done it many times. Those working here illegally will soon be working here legally. They will then fall under wage laws. They will have to be paid a legal wage, with OT and the rest. It will be great for awhile. A real positive. But then what is going to happen is the companies will start attracting more people from over the border to work illegally so they can pay them sub legal wages.

Those who were doing good lose their jobs and we end up with millions and millions of people with no lively hood. We will then start enacting a guaranteed living wage. There are already places starting to do this and those arguing for it.

if you opened the border to hunting making it effectively a free fire zone you might stop illegal immigration dead in its tracks but create even lager problems.

The simple solution is to find some way to FORCE Congress to get off its fat, useless ass and finally after decades create new immigration legislation that would provide plenty of opportunity for short term workers to enter our nation, provide a means for legal immigration that is totally fair to all and secure the border from illegal immigration.

Most of the problems we face in our nation are due to lack of action by the people we elect to Congress to represent us and by the unbelievable corruption in the D.C. Swamp.
Especially regarding taking right wingers seriously about natural rights in abortion threads. We know they don't care but want to be able practice the abomination of hypocrisy upon the less fortunate while telling women what to do.

Vote blue not red!

Especially regarding taking right wingers seriously about natural rights in abortion threads. We know they don't care but want to be able practice the abomination of hypocrisy upon the less fortunate while telling women what to do.

Vote blue not red!
No ghettos have been removed. At best they have moved a couple of blocks her and there. And there were areas gentrified with honkies who eliminate blocks of black people. Tell me otherwise...

Vote blue not red!
No ghettos have been removed. At best they have moved a couple of blocks her and there. And there were areas gentrified with honkies who eliminate blocks of black people. Tell me otherwise...
Under our form of Capitalism? How was it that black codes were ever enacted or enforced in any State.

It's going to work terribly because no one will vote against "their guy" no matter how terrible they are.

It's going to work terribly because no one will vote against "their guy" no matter how terrible they are.
At least you're smart enough to agree that politicians do what they want and there is nothing you can do about it.

Vote blue not red!

I can’t think of anything less fortuate than a baby about to be aborted.

Did AOC personally teach you economics?

I was told this same kind of thing when I noted that if Trump supporters didn't insist he address the employers that sooner or later their workers were going to be made legal. Was I wrong?

I was told this same kind of thing when I noted that if Trump supporters didn't insist he address the employers that sooner or later their workers were going to be made legal. Was I wrong?

Haha...You keep peddling the same played out bullshit...we see right past your nonsense. You see, Trump did order iCE raids on businesses and when he did you wetback loving fools pissed your pants and called for an abolishment of iCE.
Is it all starting to come back to you now?

Haha...You keep peddling the same played out bullshit...we see right past your nonsense. You see, Trump did order iCE raids on businesses and when he did you wetback loving fools pissed your pants and called for an abolishment of iCE.

This has been discussed over and over. One case does NOTHING. What happened at that? The people were processed and returned to work and NOTHING was done to the employer.

It's cowardly to paint people based upon what others have done also. When you do this you do it because you know you can't actually address my point.

This has been discussed over and over. One case does NOTHING. What happened at that? The people were processed and returned to work and NOTHING was done to the employer.

It's cowardly to paint people based upon what others have done also. When you do this you do it because you know you can't actually address my point.
Haha...you’re right, you have proven over and over again that you have no interest in ending illegal immigration and sending illegals home.
NOBODY supports these businesses hiring illegals except for the voters and politicians in blue shithole sanctuary states who deter employers from digging too deep on one’s status and piss their pants when the feds conduct raids...Save it, nobody believes you Gustavo.

Haha...you’re right, you have proven over and over again that you have no interest in ending illegal immigration and sending illegals home.
NOBODY supports these businesses hiring illegals except for the voters and politicians in blue shithole sanctuary states who deter employers from digging too deep on one’s status and piss their pants when the feds conduct raids...Save it, nobody believes you Gustavo.

Yes you do support it by supporting politicians that will do nothing about it.

Here’s the thing. If the line at the supermarket takes 5 hours to get through you’re gonna end up getting product stolen. Open up more registers and get that thing flowing as it should and you are going to make more sales. I know that’s pretty deep but I’m putting faith in you to understand. Don’t let me down

Not only that they warned the wetbacks that ICE was comming.

Forum List

Back