Biden's Horrific failure on the Baby Formula crisis.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
He waited more than 2 months too long to increase production and he was not honest with the American people, according to his own words.

Contesting an election is fine, telling people without any proof at all it was stolen was not. Trying to get his VP to violate the Constitution was not. Telling people for two months they were the last hope for the country when they came to DC on Jan 6th was not.
2 months is an opinion and the ventilators ended up not being needed because places like new york and chicago lied about what they had..

just because you refuse to see the proof doesnt matter,, not to mention more proof is coming out almost daily
and what he asked of the VP had been done before and proven constitutional,,

I doubt we have 3 more years of him. Plus your beloved Repubs will take the House and maybe the Senate which will limit the damage he can do.

Yes, his response to COVID was and true I was not a fan of his at all, but prior to the start of 2020 I put him as the best POTUS of the century (a very, very, very low bar mind you).
Clever

I doubt we have 3 more years of him. Plus your beloved Repubs will take the House and maybe the Senate which will limit the damage he can do.

Yes, his response to COVID was and true I was not a fan of his at all, but prior to the start of 2020 I put him as the best POTUS of the century (a very, very, very low bar mind you).
My beloved Republicans aren’t guaranteed anything given the Roe vs Wade media spin and if they do win, what can they really do to hamstring Biden? Give me three things.

He waited more than 2 months too long to increase production and he was not honest with the American people, according to his own words.

Contesting an election is fine, telling people without any proof at all it was stolen was not. Trying to get his VP to violate the Constitution was not. Telling people for two months they were the last hope for the country when they came to DC on Jan 6th was not.
OH,, not sure if you know this but its the job of POTUS to keep the people calm and not send them into a panic with every sorted detail of things,,

so far you only have one complaint with trump which is covid response and that ends up just your opinion,, got anything else??

My beloved Republicans aren’t guaranteed anything given the Roe vs Wade media spin and if they do win, what can they really do to hamstring Biden? Give me three things.

Not pass a single bill that he wants passed.

OH,, not sure if you know this but its the job of POTUS to keep the people calm and not send them into a panic with every sorted detail of things,,

No, it is not. I do not want the Govt choosing what I am "calm" enough to hear or not. Tell us the truth and let us make our own decisions. How can you be against that?

so far you only have one complaint with trump which is covid response and that ends up just your opinion,, got anything else??

You are ignoring his actions in regards to the election, which are far worse than his fucked up COVID response.

Would that be like FDR telling people there was no attack on Pearl Harbor. It was just a "hoax"?

Or George W. Bush saying the planes hitting the WTC was just a couple of pilot errors?

No, it is not. I do not want the Govt choosing what I am "calm" enough to hear or not. Tell us the truth and let us make our own decisions. How can you be against that?

You are ignoring his actions in regards to the election, which are far worse than his fucked up COVID response.
maybe he didnt believe everything he was being told and proceeded with caution??
he did end up being right and it wasnt half as bad as they led us to believe,,

what did he do regarding the election other than see what his options are and going with them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back