Biden's Horrific failure on the Baby Formula crisis.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bush II has one area where he is far better than any that came after him, he had enough integrity to take responsibility for his decisions.
Really? He took responsibility for lying about WMDs and why he went into Iraq? Or how regulations are so lax that we had a mortgage crisis and the Great Recession? Are you eating retard sandwiches again? And as bad as Dubya was, Biden is even worse. Yeah he sucks that badly.

Really? He took responsibility for lying about WMDs and why he went into Iraq? Or how regulations are so lax that we had a mortgage crisis and the Great Recession? Are you eating retard sandwiches again? And as bad as Dubya was, Biden is even worse. Yeah he sucks that badly.

Yes, remember when he said he was the "decider". He put Iraq on himself.

Everyone that has come after GW has been worse than GW.

Really? You’re a Dubya apologist? Wow. What a lowlife you are.

No, I am not a Bush II apologist. Saying those that came after him were worse is not a reflection on Bush II, but on those that followed. The presidents we have had this century are some of the worst ever, and with each new one they just keep getting worse.

No, I am not a Bush II apologist. Saying those that came after him were worse is not a reflection on Bush II, but on those that followed. The presidents we have had this century are some of the worst ever, and with each new one they just keep getting worse.
still not sure what trump did that was so bad,, more so when compared to the others you speak of,,

Obama and Trump were better than Bush. Biden is worse IMO.

Yes the vast vast majority agree we've been bottoming out as far as candidates. Not able to be argued at all.

He hurt his sensitive feelings with mean tweets.

I do not care about his tweets, but I do care about his failure with COVID and even more than that his attack on our very system of elections and the peaceful transfer of power that is the hallmark of this country. Trump's actions after the election of 2020 put him as one of the worst, if not the worst, president ever.

Make an Executive order you mush brained, depends wearing pedophilic puppet! You know how to to that right? Trump would have had a dozen barges of the stuff en route from Europe or train loads of it coming from Canada in no time.
Really? Is that like how Trump solved the toilet paper shortage?

NOT !!!

I do not care about his tweets, but I do care about his failure with COVID and even more than that his attack on our very system of elections and the peaceful transfer of power that is the hallmark of this country. Trump's actions after the election of 2020 put him as one of the worst, if not the worst, president ever.
how did he fail on covid?? he increased production of all the things needed and gave people daily briefings to keep them informed,, well I guess he failed and not firing fauci,,
do you have something to compare it to or what he should have done different and had legal authority to do??

contesting the election is his right to do and happens every election and also happened at the end of his term

so again what did he do that was so bad??

Wasn’t a failure and you were anti Trump long before COVID and January 6th. Are you ever genuine?

Trump wouldn't say beforehand if he would accept the results of the 2016 election. He claimed the 2016 election was rigged. And even though he won in the EC, Trump wouldn't let go, that he lost the popular vote by 3.5 million votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back