Biden's Horrific failure on the Baby Formula crisis.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
If democrats can’t kill babies one way….they will do it another way. While pallets of formula are being sent for free to the border criminals tax paying American citizens who have snubbed lefty’s abortion mandate have to watch their babies starve in front of their very eyes. That’ll teach em for not having an abortion eh? Soooo let them Breast feed the baby right? Well let’s see now….isn’t that why Baby formula was invented in the first place? And let’s not even talk about gay men couples please….nuff said there. Of course maybe we need a biologist to draw that final conclusion? Anyone?

So the FDA closed down a Baby formula plant somewhere in east BXMFXXK USA…..and now this happens next? The inference here is that we should not have protectionist trade polices that prevent us from importing the stuff right?

Let this be a lesson to all those who blaspheme the sending of manufacturing jobs to other places that it’s better to depend on other countries than to depend on ourselves. That’s working out real well with Hydrocarbons eh? So aside from having ridiculously high energy bills parents are now forced to pay Shylock’s wages for the formula they can find and for those that can’t find it they are going to be forced to try to make their own I suppose.

Here’s the beautiful and the ugly about all of this. Biden probably has very little to do with the real problem which is production line sanitation at a pharmaceutical level. It can be real bitch to re-certify a Phrama grade production line once it has been contaminated…it can take months actually. But that doesn’t really compute with people. They will blame the guy in charge regardless and right now it is absolutely beautiful to watch Biden getting his ass handed to him even by his own. So I’m going to do it too but not for the same reason. Europe and also Canada both have an abundance of safe formulations that they would gladly sell us….but they can’t get it past our own FDA or the myriad complex political mazes that require payola….soo let the babies starve. Customs has been known to seize baby formula from people at the border believe it or not!

Make an Executive order you mush brained, depends wearing pedophilic puppet! You know how to to that right? Trump would have had a dozen barges of the stuff en route from Europe or train loads of it coming from Canada in no time.

But hey….maybe he will pass another law instead? Maybe he will simply tell the needy parents to post-birth Abort and make it OK up to three years old? Whaddya think?

Hmmmm there's an awful lot of depopulative activity being aimed at the Tax Paying Middle class these days eh?

Last edited:
Biden really isn't in charge of what you see on your store shelves in normal order.

But lets say he is.

Most people today can find everything they are looking for at the grocery store. Are you going to give Biden credit for being able to find 99% of what you're shopping for?

If someone can figure out an angle for the neo-marxist filth to make some money off this fucking disaster, the babies will survive...

download.jpg

Biden really isn't in charge of what you see on your store shelves in normal order.

But lets say he is.

Most people today can find everything they are looking for at the grocery store. Are you going to give Biden credit for being able to find 99% of what you're shopping for?
Biden couldn't find 1% of what he was looking for.

But lets say he is.

Nope I am going to unfairly and partisan-hack like shove this one failure up his ass like the existence of all humanity depends on this singular issue. I learned this horrible habit from YOU.

Oh and I wouldn't lean on the " finding 99% of everything" line too much because finding it doesn't mean you can fucking afford it! Another 2% general price increase this week alone in nearly every grocery item.

JO

Last edited:

But lets say he is.

not sure where you are getting that figure. We have mass shortages, and we we can find gas skyrocketed in cost thanks to xiden inflation

Trump would warp speed baby formula on shelves. Groomercrats see shotrages like this as another way to attack evil greedy Americans.

Trump tried to crush the FDA. Now we have contaminated baby food and formula.
It is a safe bet groomercrats are behind the contamination. Another attack in a long line of attacks on America's food supply.

Groomercrats make conspiracy theories come true.

If this was Trump's baby formula crisis the Press and Hollywood would be attacking him instead of defending him like Joe Biden.

If this was Trump's baby formula crisis the Press and Hollywood would be attacking him instead of defending him like Joe Biden.
OOOOOOH MYYYYY GOD yes they would be.
He would be the criminal of the century worthy of immediate death by hanging.
The double standard is appalling but lefty owns no mirrors sooooo..

JO

demafasict terrorist attacking the supply chain and babies
You might be right.... Groomercrats? hahahaha I love that!

Still I have been in and around Pharmaceutical grade operations ..... it can be very daunting the clean out a bacterial infection and then to get the recertification? Wow....you just wouldn't believe it. They are no doubt working around the clock but the cost will be in the tens of millions...probably more actually. I have seen clean outs that create stronger bugs to the point where the cleansing agent actually corrodes the stainless steel pipes before it can totally remove the damn bugs.....it's a battle against the microbiological world. One that we will always lose frankly.

JO

we didn’t have contaminated baby food amd formula under trump. He keep babies happy, full and safe

two years into the xiden admin and boom…no food
In August of 2020 Trump attacked the FDA claiming they were part of the Deep State conspiracy. He did a lot of damage to the CIA, FBI, WHO, DOJ, CDC and the FDA with his insane accusations.

In August of 2020 Trump attacked the FDA claiming they were part of the Deep State conspiracy. He did a lot of damage to the CIA, FBI, WHO, DOJ, CDC and the FDA with his insane accusations.

Those agencies did damage to themselves by becoming politically tainted....that simple.
When everybody thought Obama was doing nothing I knew better. I pointed out that he was
busy reconstructing all of the Federal agencies and dammit.....he did a good job of it.
Gonna take 40 years to fix it. If it's even possible that is.

JO

Last edited:
Those agencies did damage to themselves by becoming politically tainted....that simple.
When everybody though Obama was doing nothing I knew better. I pointed out that he was
busy reconstructing all of the Federal agencies and dammit.....he did a good job of it.
Gonna take 40 years to fix it.

JO
The FDA has always been a strong scientific agency, but Trump knows more than scientists, generals etc.

The FDA has always been a strong scientific agency, but Trump knows more than scientists, generals etc.

They are for sale to the highest bidder. You think its a mistake that retiring Pharma and Food Execs end up with high paying no show jobs in the FDA later? Been there....seen it.

JO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back