Biden's history a black man invented the lightbulb

Death Angel You think it's funny?
IBM's Hollerith punched card tabulating machines used the same cards, by then standardized, that had been patterned after the programmable weaving looms invented no doubt by blacks, along with the cotton gin credited to Eli Whitney, an early American "industrialist" — say "slave owner" if you will, but if I'm not mistaken, he fell under the "one drop rule" as black, even if he was over 7/8 white.

Thomas Edison never invented that lightbulb. See it was a black guy. This is what happens when you allow your history to be stolen.

Actually....Edison did not invent the lightbulb, AND a black inventor improved it.

There were nearly a dozen major noted players in the development of the practical incandescent light besides Edison with Latimer, one of many among Edison's team researching the problem being a minor player who made a contribution after the bulb had already been developed for commercial sale.

As an employee of Edison Electric, I never did figure out why he got personal credit when the research facility he was working under was actually Edison's.

As usual, Uncle Joe is smoking tobys telling people a "black man invented the light bulb" with his usual gulf of misinformation propaganda. I wish I had been there in the classroom to put the old fool in his place daring to lecture others on the facts of history.

Latimer had actually been a developer of TOILETS who worked for Edison mainly as a draftsman drawing up the illustrations for various patents.

Last edited:
Thomas Edison never invented that lightbulb. See it was a black guy. This is what happens when you allow your history to be stolen.

Actually....Edison did not invent the lightbulb, AND a black inventor improved it.
So Biden still lied.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back