Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Sorry I know your shifting arguments even if you don't remember what they were.

Tell me some more about Obama's strong recovery and his actions in the first 5 months that pulled us out of the recession.

And put down the joint before you explain again how I predicted the Bush recession.

Dude, you don't realize how far off the cliff Bush took us.
He knows very well. He's just a dishonest dipshit.

Why do you think he responds with nonsense every time I post a new positive economic figure in this thread? He knows that Joseph Biden (God's choice) is killing it on the economy after Trump shit the bed. He's scared shitless of the Democrats keeping the House and Senate, then Gavin Newsom or another Democrat winning in 2024 and serving for 8 years with a Democratic House/Senate. he's deathly afraid of progress. Of Americans being happy and optimistic due to Democratic government.

Tell me some more about Obama's strong recovery and his actions in the first 5 months that pulled us out of the recession.
His Green Stimulus. Designed to get American small business back to work and it succeeded.

I've been on USMB for a long time. Here's my post from 2012:

That's demonstrably false. Even anecdotally I can attest to it helping business. Part of the stimulus was rebates on Green appliances. I bought a heat-pump GE water heater for $1435 and received $1200 back in stimulus rebates, through my city. The catch? It had to be installed professionally. Which meant I had to hire a local plumbing business to install it, for $400.​

• [*]I bought an energy efficient water heater, saving me at least $600 per year.​
    [*]GE sold a high-end appliance, helping them.​
    [*]The local plumber received $400 that he wouldn't have otherwise, because I would have installed it myself.​
And to correct you: it wasn't $800 billion, it was closer to $725 billion, and 1/3 of that was tax breaks, which was the compromise with Republicans to keep them from filibustering it.​
Learn your facts before you challenge me on any issue, Boss.​

Those stimulus rebates of $1200 back from my city came in the form of deducting $1200 from my utility payments. The new water heater uses very little energy, further cutting down my bill. So by the time I finally used up the $1200 I had gone 6 months with zero utility bill.

And this happened with a bunch of industries. Plumbing, like I hired, electricians, carpenters, builders, HVAC, etc. A massive success of a program that could have been much bigger, much more effective on the whole economy, if not for Republicans ratfucking it every chance they got. Because they didn't want to give President Obama (praise be unto Him!) a huge win.

Last edited:
Many people are saying this is the most beautiful economy they've ever seen. If this wasn't Biden's economy he'd probably be dating it. Biden is the only one who can fix things.

Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

President Biden has an enviable problem: The economy under his watch is doing a lot better than voters give him credit for.

In the latest update of the Yahoo Finance Bidenomics Report Card, Biden’s grade on the economy rose from B+ to A-. This isn’t our opinion. It’s what the numbers tell us. We developed this methodology at the beginning of the Trump administration, with the help of Moody’s Analytics, and we’ve kept it in place for Biden. We determine each president’s grade by tracking six economic indicators back to the 1970s and rating how the current president compares with the prior seven at the same point in their first terms, going back to Jimmy Carter. (Here’s our full methodology.)

Of the eight presidents, Biden gets the highest marks for the total number of new jobs created since he took office, and also for real GDP growth per capita. Biden also gets top marks for the increase in exports during his presidency, although that data only goes back to 1993, so he’s the best of five presidents.

Biden gets second-best marks for the number of new manufacturing jobs, and for gains in the S&P 500 stock index. His only sub-par number is on average hourly earnings, where he ranks second-last.

More at the link.

View attachment 599123

M always thankful for buydem when I fill my tank or get my happy meal which has doubled in price

He's scared shitless of the Democrats keeping the House and Senate,

No chance of that happening.

he's deathly afraid of progress.

Progressives. Because they're the opposite of progress.

Of Americans being happy and optimistic due to Democratic government.

1665185716219.png

Geez, look at all the happy optimism. These numbers are even worse than they were the week before the 2010 midterms. Demtwats are screwed.

He knows very well. He's just a dishonest dipshit.

Why do you think he responds with nonsense every time I post a new positive economic figure in this thread? He knows that Joseph Biden (God's choice) is killing it on the economy after Trump shit the bed. He's scared shitless of the Democrats keeping the House and Senate, then Gavin Newsom or another Democrat winning in 2024 and serving for 8 years with a Democratic House/Senate. he's deathly afraid of progress. Of Americans being happy and optimistic due to Democratic government.
I admire the fact that a senile old tool of china get still get out of his basement once or twice a week and give us good news like we are headed for nuclear war...hooray for communism

His Green Stimulus. Designed to get American small business back to work and it succeeded.

I've been on USMB for a long time. Here's my post from 2012:

Absolutely. They probably spent a couple of billion dollars by June 2009.
LOL!

I admire the fact that a senile old tool of china get still get out of his basement once or twice a week and give us good news like we are headed for nuclear war...hooray for communism
I realize that you can't wait to suck Putin's dick, but we Americans, and especially Democrats don't back down to third rate dictators in pussified acts of appeasement.

I realize that you can't wait to suck Putin's dick, but we Americans, and especially Democrats don't back down to third rate dictators in pussified acts of appeasement.

The 1980s called. Tell Vlad I'll be more flexible after the election.
Have a reset button.

^
All cases of Dems being tough with Putin. LOL!

Let's not mention Obama's redline with Assad.
That would make Obama look like a pussified appeaser.

Let's not mention Obama's redline with Assad.
That would make Obama look like a pussified appeaser.

A President cannot take a hard line with another country when the other Party cannot be counted on to back them up, willing to make America look weak and foolish in the eyes of the world in order to score negative hits on the country's leader. Politics used to stop at the water's edge until Poor Sarah Palin came along.

A President cannot take a hard line with another country when the other Party cannot be counted on to back them up, willing to make America look weak and foolish in the eyes of the world in order to score negative hits on the country's leader. Politics used to stop at the water's edge until Poor Sarah Palin came along.

A President cannot take a hard line with another country when the other Party cannot be counted on to back them up,

But Obama took a hard line. And then he pussied out. The other Party didn't make him a pussy.
He did that all on his own.

Politics used to stop at the water's edge until Poor Sarah Palin came along.

Of course, because the Dems never attacked Bush.

A President cannot take a hard line with another country when the other Party cannot be counted on to back them up,

But Obama took a hard line. And then he pussied out. The other Party didn't make him a pussy.

Not overseas. Poor Sarah Palin was the first to do that and then not be admonished by her own Party. Republicans decided that was now fine.

Yes, Obama at that time was still of the belief that Republicans were Country First. It took him a while to start seeing Republicans as the Anti-America Party that they are. Is that his bad or theirs?

Yes, Obama at that time was still of the belief that Republicans were Country First. It took him a while to start seeing Republicans as the Anti-America Party that they are. Is that his bad or theirs?

So Obama drew the red line and then discovered, after a while, that Republicans are the Anti-America Party, and then he became a huge pussy?

I thought he was supposed to be really smart?

Forum List

Back