Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

I'm sorry, could you speak up Toddsterpatriot?
4i6Ckte.gif

Even with the vote fraud you are losing.

Target is struggling with the so-called wave of organized crime in retail, which has led to a significant decline in profits this year. The company applies merchandising strategies aimed at preventing thefts, but this is still not enough to prevent criminals from running away with everything on the shelves.

Earlier today, the company reported disappointing earnings, cut forecasts and warned that consumers are cutting costs amid the worst inflation in decades. The retailer also reported that gross profit decreased by $ 400 million this year due to shrinkage, which in the industry means theft and other loss of goods.

"There are several reasons that could lead to a reduction in our business and theft is definitely a key factor."

"We know that we are not the only ones in the retail industry observing a trend that, I think, has been getting worse over the past 12-18 months."

"So we are taking the right actions in our stores to help curb this trend where we can, but this is becoming an increasingly strong challenge for our business and we know that the same picture is with other retailers," said Target CFO Michael Fiddelke.

Yahoo Finance spoke to a Target representative who said the problem was primarily related to "organized crime in retail."

Organized crime in retail has increased under the Biden administration, while progressively managed cities are pursuing social justice reform. Criminals enjoy reduced penalties for shoplifting, which fuels a nationwide crime wave.

Shoplifting is a behavior that is not only a reaction to the rollback of social justice reforms, but is also rooted deep in poverty, as high inflation plunges millions of Americans into poverty. Wage growth has been negative for 19 consecutive months, while food, energy and housing prices remain high. The working poor deplete their personal savings and accumulate insurmountable credit card debts to buy basic necessities, and some people resort to theft to survive.

Target blamed organized crime groups for most of the thefts.

Thefts at Target in downtown Minneapolis are so serious that everyday toiletries are locked behind high-impact glass cabinets.

Target is struggling with the so-called wave of organized crime in retail, which has led to a significant decline in profits this year.
I have an idea: lean on your local government, Target, to put police in front of my Target, which employs many people in your community, Mr. Mayor. Also, hire some damn security. Hire off-duty cops.

These places are only getting robbed because they have policies of non-interference, which is fine and keeps your employees safe and not suing you. But hire people with badges to protect them and your merchandise.

Drifting back to the thread topic, Biden helped one of my 401(K)s drop 20% in value! And the other nearly 13% drop in value. Biggest single year loss in decades (actually ever); BTW, this is just since January 1, 2022! Dufus POTUS owes be about $16,000.

Let's Go BRANDON!

Biden gets a "F" on the Economy!
BTW, discovered this while doing my RMD, now that I'm 72. Haven't looked at returns for 2021, but expecting a major drop back then as well.

Last edited:
Further related documentation;

How Much Have You Lost In Your 401(k) So Far This Year?​

Summary​

• Depending on your risk and diversification, you’ve lost between 4% and 20% so far this year.
  • Unlike most other periods when stocks lost money, bonds have not defended well this time.
  • Target date funds have a wide spread of performance for those near retirement.
All asset classes except commodities lost money in the first half of 2022. US stocks lost the most, plummeting more than 21%.

From about 5+ months ago, back in June;

401(k)s drop amid market turmoil, but rate of savings increases​

Turmoil in the stock market and runaway inflation has caused alarm among retirees as those living on savings see their retirement funds dwindle.

The average 401(k) plunged nearly $10,000 in the first quarter of 2022, according to one major fund manager, as the major indexes flirted with falling into bear market territory.

“I’ve planned carefully and just retired, but then the stock market dropped 20%, and now inflation is stealing the value of money by 10% a year with no end in sight,” one recently retired investor in his 60s told The Post. “I’m down 30% the first year and dropping. Yes, I’m worried.”

And it’s not just the recently retired who are stressed about financial stability — at least 25% of Americans say they have to delay retirement as inflation eats away at money they’ve set aside.

The average 401(k) balance plunged a nasty $29,000 over the past year — but these 3 large-cap stocks have protected investors from the pain (and could do it again in 2023)​

How Much Has Been Lost in 401(k)s?​

Picture1-1.png

Your loss

The following graph shows that target-date fund (TDF) performance provides a good barometer for what you should expect. Your losses can range between 2.9% and 11.9% depending on your investment horizon and how you control (manage) risk.

Picture2.png

Here’s a breakdown of the results. The important message is that bonds are not protecting investments effectively.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh course, the non-producer Libtard Leftists will remain clueless on what this means. Just as they remain clueless on basic economics, like pedo-Joe.

Yup, inflation at a 40 year high, gas prices more than a buck higher than under Trump. Widespread shortages for pretty much everything.

You propagandists are good at spewing, but intelligent people ain't buying your bullshit any longer, Baghdad bob.
The problem is that today not all that many people have the education necessary to realize what they read in the liberal media is just Democratic Party propaganda. Out school system has taught
them what tho think not how to think.

Forum List

Back