Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

LOL

You're so fucking retarded, you actually believe I asked you to go back a page. :cuckoo:
You're so stupid that you actually think I care about what you say or said LOL dumbass cuck

Screenshot_20210723-064530_Facebook.jpg

You spew so much bullshit, your breath stinks.

Under Biden there have been about 15 million jobs added. Only 3.4 million of them have been part time. 1.4 million have been government jobs.
You are such a fool and so full of shit LOL I bet you get taken advantage of a LOT

LOL

Moron, I didn't say what you claim I said. It doesn't matter if you care or not. You're just a pathological liar. Explains your love for Trump, inbred.
You wanted me to go back and look what you had said earlier. I said I don't care about anything that you said earlier, take a fucking screenshot if you really want me to look at it. You were too stupid to do that however LOL. What a moron, typical Biden voter hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣 stupid ass we are all laughing at you

Liar, I posted links to the BLS proving my claims. Your vacuous denials are just as empty as your head.
The truth about Biden's economy is people are a lot poorer and can't afford to live like they used to. You are too much of an idiot to believe it however, a true dumb shit, we are all stupider because of you.

Screenshot_20210826-104528_Chrome.jpg

You wanted me to go back and look what you had said earlier. I said I don't care about anything that you said earlier, take a fucking screenshot if you really want me to look at it. You were too stupid to do that however LOL. What a moron, typical Biden voter hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣 stupid ass we are all laughing at you

LOL

It was one post, not pages. And it was directly above the post you were already reading. And yet, you do care as demonstrated by your inability to cease whining about it.

:dance:

LOL

It was one post, not pages. And it was directly above the post you were already reading. And yet, you do care as demonstrated by your inability to cease whining about it.

:dance:
You sure are stupid. You couldn't even take a screenshot of it and post it! Now you have your Dancing Fool dancing about a loss! Dumb shit,

Screenshot_20210830-093336_Chrome.jpg

hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣

And my post is still factual as supported by my links to the BLS.
My posts are more factual and reflect actual common sense dumbass hahaha hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha, hilarious🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣 STUPO!

You sure are stupid. You couldn't even take a screenshot of it and post it! Now you have your Dancing Fool dancing about a loss! Dumb shit,

View attachment 919220

hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣

LOL

Yet again, you prove why you're the dumbest poster on thus forum. You actually believe I couldn't post a screenshot. Normal people know a screenshot is not needed when references the immediate preceeding post.

Moron -- it was already on your screen.

rotfl-gif.288736

My posts are more factual and reflect actual common sense dumbass hahaha hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha, hilarious🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣 STUPO!

LOLOL

Your posts, like your bullshit post about Trump's average misery index being 6.6 when it was really 6.9, are "factual??" Not to mention, you have no sense, especially not common sense.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

Yet again, you prove why you're the dumbest poster on thus forum. You actually believe I couldn't post a screenshot. Normal people know a screenshot is not needed when references the immediate preceeding post.

Moron -- it was already on your screen.

rotfl-gif.288736
How do you get so stupid. Do you need a tutor to show you how to take a screenshot with your phone. God what a dumb shit, we are all stupider because of you. Thanks

Screenshot_20210603-171354_Chrome.jpg

LOLOL

Your posts, like your bullshit post about Trump's average misery index being 6.6 when it was really 6.9, are "factual??" Not to mention, you have no sense, especially not common sense.

rotfl-gif.288736
You dumb shit, Trump had a lot better economy than Biden ever dreamed of. Common Sense definitely not common with you dumbass

Screenshot_20210727-220105_Chrome.jpg

How do you get so stupid. Do you need a tutor to show you how to take a screenshot with your phone. God what a dumb shit, we are all stupider because of you. Thanks

View attachment 919258

LOLOL

Poor incel. That I've posted screenshots on this forum is yet more proof you're fucked in the head. As if more proof was even needed after you cried about not getting a screenshot to a post already on your screen.

Do you need a screenshot of this post too, inbred?

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

Poor incel. That I've posted screenshots on this forum is yet more proof you're fucked in the head. As if more proof was even needed after you cried about not getting a screenshot to a post already on your screen.

Do you need a screenshot of this post too, inbred?

rotfl-gif.288736
Calm down you're going to need a therapist after I'm done with you you stupid fuck. No reason to get triggered, just because you don't know how to do something! There's really nothing that you could say that would interest me anyway you stupid fuck, you can't even back up what you say even back up what you say .flailing in the Wind, poor cu

Screenshot_20230810-124341_Instagram.jpg

ck

Calm down you're going to need a therapist after I'm done with you you stupid fuck. No reason to get triggered, just because you don't know how to do something! There's really nothing that you could say that would interest me anyway you stupid fuck, you can't even back up what you say even back up what you say .flailing in the Wind, poor cu

View attachment 919270

ck

LOLOL

You think I'm not calm because I'm laughing at you?

In terms of inflation, sure. Not in terms of real GDP or employment.
Overall Trump sure did a lot better job with the economy. Someone is stupid as you doesn't mind paying an extra 18% for Stuff including groceries. Why doesn't that surprise me? Cuck?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240125-081322_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240125-081322_Instagram.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back