Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

LOL

You said "most." So now "half" equals "most," retard? Is this more evidence of your intellectual superiority? And by the way, your article is more than a year old and the economy has improved since then.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Definitely not the rosie picture that you paint simpleton , signed
Your mental superior

Only 35% of Americans say that things in the country today are going well,

55% majority of Americans overall say they feel Biden’s policies have worsened economic conditions in the country, while just 26% believe his policies have improved conditions
Quoted

No, inbred, I said you called yourself stupid. Now you're doubling down on your own assessment.

face-palm-gif.278959
You are the one who couldn't even do a screenshot to prove your point. Either you're stupid or incompetent or both. You are definitely not worth a shit but you are worth a laugh LOL

Screenshot_20210727-085031_Chrome.jpg

Let's have a look around. You wouldn't be a liar would you?
What they say isn’t the issue. The average American is a fucking moron. Go to Walmart and talk to a random shopper and know half the country is dumber than that person. People are better off. All the stats show it.

You are the one who couldn't even do a screenshot to prove your point. Either you're stupid or incompetent or both. You are definitely not worth a shit but you are worth a laugh LOL

View attachment 919381

LOL

I already proved you're a retard by showing I can, and do, post screenshots when I feel like it.

Who on G-d's blue & green Earth knows why you need to see a screenshot of a post that's already on your screen?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

What they say isn’t the issue. The average American is a fucking moron. Go to Walmart and talk to a random shopper and know half the country is dumber than that person. People are better off. All the stats show it.
Is that what you do is go to Walmart and talk to random shoppers? Here's some stats

Screenshot_20240319-074532_Facebook.jpg

"Half" is still not "most," inbred. :eusa_doh:
LOL

I already proved you're a retard by showing I can, and do, post screenshots when I feel like it.

Who on G-d's blue & green Earth knows why you need to see a screenshot of a post that's already on your screen?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
You couldn't even do a screenshot to prove a point! You are dumb as a bag of rocks or a pile of shit. A true cuck hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣

Screenshot_20220618-215250_Instagram.jpg

You couldn't even do a screenshot to prove a point! You are dumb as a bag of rocks or a pile of shit. A true cuck hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣

View attachment 919484

LOL

I already showed you where I posted a screenshot.

Poor, ChoadBreath....

blisterfingers-gf.jpg

"Half" is still not "most," inbred. :eusa_doh:
Spoken like a true cuck.🤣 55%! Looks like it actually is most, according to CNN.https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/02/politics/cnn-poll-economy/index.html55% majority of Americans overall say they feel Biden’s policies have worsened economic conditions in the country, while just 26% believe his policies have improved conditions and

Spoken like a true cuck.🤣 55%! Looks like it actually is most, according to CNN.https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/02/politics/cnn-poll-economy/index.html55% majority of Americans overall say they feel Biden’s policies have worsened economic conditions in the country, while just 26% believe his policies have improved conditions and

LOLOL

Dayum, are you ever rightarded. 55% was in response to a different question.

Yup, I did. Now everyone sees again you're too stupid to navigate a link. That's on you.
You keep proving over and over how stupid you are. A true cuck on the losing side lol hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are worth a laugh but that's about it. Truly not worth a shit. Someone should flush you away hahaha

Screenshot_20240319-075243_Chrome.jpg

You really are on the losing side of this argument. Keep interviewing people in Walmart however, that's about all you're good for
1710876149712.png

Forum List

Back