Biden’s gas prices soar to $3.50/gal.

you have no point. that’s the point
missed-the-point.gif

If those red state millionaires would stop selling oil to the slanty-eyed chinamen, our prices would go down. Greed is good, except when it's not.
Withholding product will only cause a shortage
How are oil prices set?

How Crude Oil Prices are Determined. The price of oil is set in the global marketplace. Oil is traded globally and can move from one market to another easily by ship, pipeline, or barge. As a result, the supply/demand balance determines the price for crude oil around the world.Dec 14, 2022

Oil Pricing​

Let’s see.. we are producing record oil but 10% of the gas refineries have gone offline and the profit spread of gas companies is nearly a record.

You need to pass Biden’s anti-price gouging bill that the GOP shelved with a filibuster. It ain’t oil policy. It’s price manipulation by the industry.

With China reopening there will be more demand so there will be more opportunities for corporations to profit off of you even with record oil output.

73A23042-D5A0-471E-8B84-7077621A7A99.jpeg

During Trump in 2020, the oil industry collapsed...Prices dived into negative territory. The industry was on the verge of collapse and now it is expanding to make up for Trump's closure of the US.
Bullshit…you don’t know what you’re talking about….But the fact remains, I showed you Biden in his own words, him saying he was going to do this, and your response is “Trump”? That’s just weak as hell..

And down from last January. Gas prices and inflation are getting much better because of intelligence from Joe Biden instead of GOP bluster and BS. Every country in the world has had the same problems as us and we are doing better than any of them, which proves this is putin's fault, not Joe biden's, brainwashed functional moron. Oh. hello hey Harry!
hey franco.....what happened to the bills?.....i can see losing a tough fought game,they got their clocks cleaned...

Bullshit…you don’t know what you’re talking about….But the fact remains, I showed you Biden in his own words, him saying he was going to do this, and your response is “Trump”? That’s just weak as hell..
And I have shown you how the oil industry has responded during each president yet you claim the opposite has happened, yet in black and white, with color features, you can see the demise of oil in 2020 and the return of production in 2021, and increases since then. No matter what anyone in charge said in campaign speeches.

Last edited:
hey franco.....what happened to the bills?.....i can see losing a tough fought game,they got their clocks cleaned...
They ran out of gas. Dawson knox's brother died, 10 blacks were killed by a racist shooter, the worst Blizzard in our history 40 people died mainly falling into snow banks OMG, one of our players actually died on the field and it was the biggest sports story in the history of the world outside of soccer. lol arrrgghhhhh. These are known as distractions. Football wise, Losing Von Miller was the worst thing because the young guys just couldn't put any pressure, and because of the snow they couldn't swarm like their defense likes to do, and so many injured still playing and so many drops.... Well we have 10 maybe 15 years with Josh Allen and I think we will win a couple of bowls as long as all that crap stops sometime lol...

Forum List

Back