Biden’s gas prices soar to $3.50/gal.

I wonder why citygator hasn't been posting gas prices lately.

Once again Biden’s gas prices are going up, up, up…

National avg is up .35 in just one month.

Actually fuel prices are down. At one point gas was over $5.00 a gallon, last time I check 5>3 (Five being greater than three) and 3<5 (3 being less than 5). Where the fuck did you go to school.

They ran out of gas. Dawson knox's brother died, 10 blacks were killed by a racist shooter, the worst Blizzard in our history 40 people died mainly falling into snow banks OMG, one of our players actually died on the field and it was the biggest sports story in the history of the world outside of soccer. lol arrrgghhhhh. These are known as distractions. Football wise, Losing Von Miller was the worst thing because the young guys just couldn't put any pressure, and because of the snow they couldn't swarm like their defense likes to do, and so many injured still playing and so many drops.... Well we have 10 maybe 15 years with Josh Allen and I think we will win a couple of bowls as long as all that crap stops sometime lol...
lol....its ok the 49ers got manhandled too....

How many time will you lying morons try to get away with this one?
Nostra Gif.jpg

3.50? It was a dollar higher a year ago
I guess when you crank it to 5, you can try to make 3.50 sound like a deal. It is a good thing a vocal anti energy president has no affect on fuel prices. When the national average is back to 4, should we feel grateful?

Forum List

Back