Biden's first 100 days: Has he really acccomplished anything?

He has managed to play one game of golf.
He has accomplished one goal and that's to get Trump off my fucking tv every day. It's so nice going an entire day without hearing his name. Or even weeks go by and I don't think about him anymore. Like GW Bush.
You've got yurself a real ass burnt case of TDS there son.

I just don't like liars.

Biden made 67 false or misleading statements in his first 100 days in office. That compares to 511 from his predecessor Donald Trump in his first 100 days.

Statement are only words, and words mean nothing. Actions matter. Accomplishments matter.

So how many foreign leaders has the stuttering fuck met with so far? President Trump had in-person meetings with 15 foreign leaders during his first 100 days. He held 8 joint press conferences with foreign leaders. He had 15 bills signed into law by Congress. He visited 11 states for events. He signed 30 executive orders in his first 100 days. By comparison, during their first 100 days, President Barack Obama signed 19, George W. Bush signed 11, and Bill Clinton signed 13.

Besides anything that Trump hasn't already done, I mean.

So people are getting vaccinated, whoopty-fuckin'-doo. Like we didn't have nurses with needles until Biden was elected?

"Joe Biden entered the White House with an expansive agenda that includes taming the coronavirus, reshaping the economic recovery, overhauling climate policy and rethinking the power of tech companies..."

The First 100 Days of Biden's Presidency
How do you folks continue to be bipolar this way??

You folks both claim Biden is single-handedly destroying America while at the same time saying he didn't accomplish anything....

Yall are acting like catty little bitches right now....
He didn't accomplish anything positive.
He beat Trump and successfully got him to leave the White House.

The only people who "got rid" of
Was the American electorate.
Bullshit.
I saw the evidence.
No, you didn't.
There's heaps of it.
No, there isn't. You lost. Get over it.
So you reviewed my link in under 3 minutes?
Right.

So people are getting vaccinated, whoopty-fuckin'-doo. Like we didn't have nurses with needles until Biden was elected?

"Joe Biden entered the White House with an expansive agenda that includes taming the coronavirus, reshaping the economic recovery, overhauling climate policy and rethinking the power of tech companies..."

How do you folks continue to be bipolar this way??

You folks both claim Biden is single-handedly destroying America while at the same time saying he didn't accomplish anything....

Yall are acting like catty little bitches right now....
He didn't accomplish anything positive.
He beat Trump and successfully got him to leave the White House.
No he didn't
Time magazine said it was a cabal of powerful oligarchs and media barons that won the election.
Joe was just the totem pole.

He has managed to play one game of golf.
He has accomplished one goal and that's to get Trump off my fucking tv every day. It's so nice going an entire day without hearing his name. Or even weeks go by and I don't think about him anymore. Like GW Bush.
You've got yurself a real ass burnt case of TDS there son.

I just don't like liars.

Biden made 67 false or misleading statements in his first 100 days in office. That compares to 511 from his predecessor Donald Trump in his first 100 days.
Love the link to the proof you posted... :rolleyes:
Look it up lazy. Very easy google find

Bullshit.
I saw the evidence.
No, you didn't.
There's heaps of it.
Right.
That's all it took. Conservitard links are rarely deep.

Bullshit.
I saw the evidence.
No, you didn't.
There's heaps of it.
I read it and it's all junk.

But what about this?

According to a massive months-long study commissioned by eight news organizations in 2001, George W. Bush probably still would have won even if the U.S. Supreme Court had allowed a limited statewide recount to go forward as ordered by Florida’s highest court.

Bush also probably would have won had the state conducted the limited recount of only four heavily Democratic counties that Al Gore asked for.

On the other hand, the study also found that Gore probably would have won, by a range of 42 to 171 votes out of 6 million cast, had there been a broad recount of all disputed ballots statewide.

Bullshit.
I saw the evidence.
No, you didn't.
There's heaps of it.
Right.
Keep living in your bubble.

Bullshit.
I saw the evidence.
No, you didn't.
There's heaps of it.

But what about this?

According to a massive months-long study commissioned by eight news organizations in 2001, George W. Bush probably still would have won even if the U.S. Supreme Court had allowed a limited statewide recount to go forward as ordered by Florida’s highest court.

Bush also probably would have won had the state conducted the limited recount of only four heavily Democratic counties that Al Gore asked for.

On the other hand, the study also found that Gore probably would have won, by a range of 42 to 171 votes out of 6 million cast, had there been a broad recount of all disputed ballots statewide.
You read all the internal links in 5 minutes.
Amazeballs.

Bullshit.
I saw the evidence.
No, you didn't.
There's heaps of it.
Right.
Keep living in your bubble.
5523ir.jpg

He drove up the cost of gas almost a dollar a gallon since elected. That's got to be a 100 day record.

Congrats, Biden. Under Trump we were paying as little as 1.30 with our discounts per gallon of diesel. 18 months later we are paying 3 dollars a gallon with discounts. They were about 2 dollars a gallon the 2nd week of January. We are jacking up our rates to our customers as are every trucking company. Our costs go up so YOUR costs go up. Thus the price of EVERYTHING has gone up.

Congrats cho mo Joe!

Bullshit.
I saw the evidence.
No, you didn't.
There's heaps of it.

But what about this?

You read all the internal links in 5 minutes.
Amazeballs.
I've seen that before. What do you think this is the first time we've seen that?

That reminds me of when we passed the healthcare bill you guys asked of we read the entire thing. Have you ever read an entire bill? You think ever Senator reads every bill like a book from cover to cover? HA!

All I need to find is one lie in your link and I toss the entire thing out. I dismiss it. I don't just dismiss it because of the source. That's what you guys do. As if any right wing lying media source is going to even report on the shit I'm telling you.

He drove up the cost of gas almost a dollar a gallon since elected. That's got to be a 100 day record.
Going green is going to cost us. Now it could cost us a little or a lot. You seem to want to give rich people and corporations all the tax breaks so I guess it's going to cost us more not less. And the tax burden needs to fall more on your shoulders since you seem to believe it's unfair to tax Bezos and Trump.

Short answer? NOPE.

Well, he has signed more EO's in his first 100 days than the last 10 presidents combined, even though he didn't know what he was signing...

Biden Caught On Hot Mic Allegedly Saying: "I Don't Know What(Where) I'm Signing,' - Signs Executive Order Anyway (Video) – Right Journalism

He's a buffoon, and his handlers know it. He's nothing more than a figure head, a Weekend At Bernie's puppet.

Joe Biden does what his handlers tell him to do. Nothing more. He's an ass-sitting clown and always has been...........

Let us see. BLM are still chimpin' out and rioting. Cities are still burning. MEDIA still out to get 'Whitey" and especially COPS. Murder rates going up. Still wearing these fuckin' MASKS. Still spending TRILLIONS to keep the world from burning up. (Chicken Little). And no "State of the Union". Biden still hiding in WH. And huge TRUSTS are running the show.

Forum List

Back