Biden's first 100 days: Has he really acccomplished anything?

You're a pathetic anti American piece of shit to be such a HACK that DESTROYING America looks good to you just because it's being done by someone that isn't the person you HATE. What a freakin' jerk off.
:laugh:

xsTPtpu.jpg
Aint it funny how Biden is both destroying America and accomplishing nothing at the same time

Besides anything that Trump hasn't already done, I mean.

So people are getting vaccinated, whoopty-fuckin'-doo. Like we didn't have nurses with needles until Biden was elected?

"Joe Biden entered the White House with an expansive agenda that includes taming the coronavirus, reshaping the economic recovery, overhauling climate policy and rethinking the power of tech companies..."

The First 100 Days of Biden's Presidency
How do you folks continue to be bipolar this way??

You folks both claim Biden is single-handedly destroying America while at the same time saying he didn't accomplish anything....

Yall are acting like catty little bitches right now....
He didn't accomplish anything positive.

He has managed to play one game of golf.
He has accomplished one goal and that's to get Trump off my fucking tv every day. It's so nice going an entire day without hearing his name. Or even weeks go by and I don't think about him anymore. Like GW Bush.
You've got yurself a real ass burnt case of TDS there son.

I just don't like liars.

Biden made 67 false or misleading statements in his first 100 days in office. That compares to 511 from his predecessor Donald Trump in his first 100 days.

Biden hasn't accomplished anything but he has started a lot. All bad.

Lucky for Joe, he can't remember the first 99 days.

Symptoms
Dementia symptoms vary depending on the cause, but common signs and symptoms include:

Cognitive changes
  • Memory loss, which is usually noticed by a spouse or someone else
  • Difficulty communicating or finding words
  • Difficulty with visual and spatial abilities, such as getting lost while driving
  • Difficulty reasoning or problem-solving
  • Difficulty handling complex tasks
  • Difficulty with planning and organizing
  • Difficulty with coordination and motor functions
  • Confusion and disorientation

So people are getting vaccinated, whoopty-fuckin'-doo. Like we didn't have nurses with needles until Biden was elected?

"Joe Biden entered the White House with an expansive agenda that includes taming the coronavirus, reshaping the economic recovery, overhauling climate policy and rethinking the power of tech companies..."

You folks both claim Biden is single-handedly destroying America while at the same time saying he didn't accomplish anything....

He didn't accomplish anything positive.
Also false......

But its ok to remain in delusional land to make you feel better...

He has managed to play one game of golf.
He has accomplished one goal and that's to get Trump off my fucking tv every day. It's so nice going an entire day without hearing his name. Or even weeks go by and I don't think about him anymore. Like GW Bush.
You've got yurself a real ass burnt case of TDS there son.

I just don't like liars.

Biden made 67 false or misleading statements in his first 100 days in office. That compares to 511 from his predecessor Donald Trump in his first 100 days.
Love the link to the proof you posted... :rolleyes:

Economy taking off like a rocket.
200,000,000+ shots given.
Stimulus package.
Not a single nominee blocked.
Restoring diplomatic ties to our allies.

But mostly he has restored confidence in the presidency. He has showed he can get things done. That he can solve problems, that people can depend on the highest office holder to do the right thing.

Stimulus package.

But mostly he has restored confidence in the presidency. He has showed he can get things done. That he can solve problems, that people can depend on the highest office holder to do the right thing.
-----------------

Stimulus package.

-----------------
Even though Anti-american tRumplings may not see it that way, it's true.

Sure he's accomplished a clusterfuck.

He's made a mess of the border which Trump had handled. We now have thousands of illegals being bussed and flown all over the US. Many with the Chinese virus. These illegals cost we tax payers billions every year. Many States are refusing to take them. Every state should. Send them all the DC.

Hope you got a gander at his green shit. Another clusterfuck in the making.

Hope we can survive four years of the this incompetent stuttering fuck.

Stimulus package.

-----------------
You're clueless.

Stimulus package.

-----------------
You're clueless.
I'm right, you just can't admit it.

Single-handedly destroying America really isn't much of an "accomplishment" to speak of. It's more of a "travesty."

Forum List

Back