Biden's Fault! 100 Year-Old Decorated Veteran Breaks Down Crying: "This Is Not The Country We Fought For"

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I truly feel for him and the veterans who sacrificed their lives for the disaster the country has become under Biden.

2GjXNdL_d.webp

The existence of Biden, the fascist democrat party, and its base of support, is a fucking obscenity compared with the great men who won WW II, indeed all men who served in war for this nation, many who paid the full measure of their lives for this nation are mocked by the very existence of these evil people who have always been willing to spit on us, this is why I never reply to those who thank me for my service, I know at least half of them are totally full of shit, I know they could just as easily be spitting in my face!

I truly feel for him and the veterans who sacrificed their lives for the disaster the country has become under Biden.

2GjXNdL_d.webp

lol a lot more likely it’s because of treasonous MAGA fascists

The existence of Biden, the fascist democrat party, and its base of support, is a fucking obscenity compared with the great men who won WW II, indeed all men who served in war for this nation, many who paid the full measure of their lives for this nation are mocked by the very existence of these evil people who have always been willing to spit on us, this is why I never reply to those who thank me for my service, I know at least half of them are totally full of shit, I know they could just as easily be spitting in my face!
You sound bitter but you know the lowly status of a soldier unless there is a war.

Forum List

Back