Biden's failed foreign policy in Middle East

It was Zionism that brought in the notion of Jews having a state. Under no situation it is bad news. The fact that you call it racist is your own interpretation.
So it was Zionism that got Israel their promised land back. And you don't see a problem with that? Zionism IS the golden cow of the modern age.

N, I don't see a problem with that. Jews deserve a state like other nations.
That's Zionism.
--------------------
Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.

Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism has come to include the movement for the development of the State of Israel and the protection of the Jewish nation in Israel through support for the Israel Defense Forces.

--------------------------------------------
it doesn't matter, as long as your a jew you have a home in Israel. Its not a democracy.​

It's self definition.

Can you understand this disproportionate fixation some of these people have with Jews and Israel?

I’ve posted about some appalling acts of terrorism in other parts of the world, and no one is interested.

We don't give them $5 billion a year.
No. It’s a military contract.

US taxpayers are paying for the weapons they buy.

Where do you think the wefare to Israel comes from since 1948?
Again, it is a military contract. Israel is a wealthy nation. You’re dodging that you’re a moron. Taxpayers dont pay for Israel’s weapons and Muhammad was a warlord. You didn’t know either. Islamists are truly dumb shits.

Why bother arguing with that kind of intellect?

Let’s just accept they have a noxious hatred for Jews, and let’s have done with it.

We don’t need to justify anything, or explain ourselves. :)

Many, many Jewish people don't like Bibi or his killing strategies.
Many, many people of all religions despise Islamists. Every single mostly Muslim country is either an economic or humanitarian disaster or both

Most Muslims aren't "islamists". They Arabs on whole are doing very well..especially the oil producers .. and they are investing in healthcare, education, clean water, job creation.. and they aren't gettiing US welfare.

Most Muslims are not Islamists, that's true. Yet the Islamists are the one in power, so it doesn't really matter.

It was Zionism that brought in the notion of Jews having a state. Under no situation it is bad news. The fact that you call it racist is your own interpretation.
So it was Zionism that got Israel their promised land back. And you don't see a problem with that? Zionism IS the golden cow of the modern age.

That's Zionism.
--------------------
Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.

Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism has come to include the movement for the development of the State of Israel and the protection of the Jewish nation in Israel through support for the Israel Defense Forces.

it doesn't matter, as long as your a jew you have a home in Israel. Its not a democracy.​

It's self definition.

Can you understand this disproportionate fixation some of these people have with Jews and Israel?

I’ve posted about some appalling acts of terrorism in other parts of the world, and no one is interested.

Again, it is a military contract. Israel is a wealthy nation. You’re dodging that you’re a moron. Taxpayers dont pay for Israel’s weapons and Muhammad was a warlord. You didn’t know either. Islamists are truly dumb shits.

If Israel was really wealthy they would't accept US taxpayer dollars.
They aren't. It is a military contract. Is English your 2nd language? LOL

You lost this debate. Got anything else? Want to get the Mods involved?

LOLOL.. We give Israel welfare and they buy our weapons. Its still welfare.
Nope. They paid us money for it. If I mow your lawn and you pay me for it. Is it welfare or a contract with money for a job done. You are just trolling now.
read the bitter end.
Your link illustrates it is a military contract. Did you even read it? LOL

You are a moron
Yes some of it.

It doesn't matter the US taxpayer are paying for the weapons Israel uses, we own you.

The rest is bulldozing machines that take down the Pals homes, and to encourage Jewish people to go to Israel.
It is a military contract. 100% of the "aid" is paid for by Israel's tax payers and private companies. Thanks for playing. I own you!
No we give them the money, taxpayers money.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Let’s just accept they have a noxious hatred for Jews, and let’s have done with it.

Muslim-Arab Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank - and their Hamas brethren in southern Lebanon - are mad dogs that need an occasional bitch-slap.

Bibi is doing a fine job in that regard.

HAMAS is in Lebanon?

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Many, many people of all religions despise Islamists. Every single mostly Muslim country is either an economic or humanitarian disaster or both

Most Muslims aren't "islamists". They Arabs on whole are doing very well..especially the oil producers .. and they are investing in healthcare, education, clean water, job creation.. and they aren't gettiing US welfare.

Most Muslims are not Islamists, that's true. Yet the Islamists are the one in power, so it doesn't really matter.

Where are the Islamists in power? Trump said he defeated ISIS.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.
Its the state of Israel's definition, all jews.

Yes. And?
That's the definition of Zionist.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

What welfare?
What have the Arabs given back to the US except more reasons to support Israel's technological advancements?
It's fascinating what an emotional bullshit artist you are.

Israel has been getting US Foreign aid since 1948.. So why don't they turn it down?

Arabs aren't on the dole.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

ISIS are the only Islamists? What about the Hutis in Sinai and Yemen, the Islamic brotherhood, Hezbollah, Taliban, Jabhat Al-Nusra, Boko Haram, Anzar Al-Sharia.... should I go on with the list?

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.
Its the state of Israel's definition, all jews.

Yes. And?
That's the definition of Zionist.

You cannot define a Zionist.

I can.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Nope. They paid us money for it. If I mow your lawn and you pay me for it. Is it welfare or a contract with money for a job done. You are just trolling now.
read the bitter end.

You are a moron
Yes some of it.

It doesn't matter the US taxpayer are paying for the weapons Israel uses, we own you.

The rest is bulldozing machines that take down the Pals homes, and to encourage Jewish people to go to Israel.
It is a military contract. 100% of the "aid" is paid for by Israel's tax payers and private companies. Thanks for playing. I own you!
No we give them the money, taxpayers money.
Why do you care all of a sudden about Taxpayer money when Faux Joe Xiden is borrowing money from China to give to Hamas, and Hezbollah, and Illegal Aliens?

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

The US owns Israel.
THE US IS A DEBTOR NATION thanks to people like Bill Clinton and others of his ilk.

You mean THE CCP owns THE US and the Faux Joe Xiden Illegitimate Regime.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

read the bitter end.

You are a moron
Yes some of it.

You are stupid as hell. That document clearly indicated what the US was paying for. And it is pretty damn extensive. And those warstocks, show me where Israel paid for them when they used them.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

Muslim-Arab Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank - and their Hamas brethren in southern Lebanon - are mad dogs that need an occasional bitch-slap.

Bibi is doing a fine job in that regard.

HAMAS is in Lebanon?

Yes. They have an enclave in the south of that country.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

ISIS are the only Islamists? What about the Hutis in Sinai and Yemen, the Islamic brotherhood, Hezbollah, Taliban, Jabhat Al-Nusra, Boko Haram, Anzar Al-Sharia.... should I go on with the list?

They don't govern any countries.. They are renegade gangs.. They aren't "in power".

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

read the bitter end.

You are a moron
Yes some of it.

So quit taking the 5 billion a year and BUY your damned weapons.
They do buy them. It is a military contract. ZERO is free. Your English sucks.
English requires a brain...
We pay for their weapons.
You keep repeating the same lie. Why? It is a military contract that you even posted.

You are such a troll.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

What welfare?
What have the Arabs given back to the US except more reasons to support Israel's technological advancements?
Seriously, what have Arabs contributed? Uh, Google familiar to you? You watch much television? The moon landing? Does that count? Mechanical engineering, information sciences, your vet, Arabs are disproportionally represented in those fields and they create much more patent activity than any other ethnic group when contrasted with their percentage of the population. They are innovators and inventors.

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

What welfare?
Seriously, what have Arabs contributed? Uh, Google familiar to you? You watch much television? The moon landing? Does that count? Mechanical engineering, information sciences, your vet, Arabs are disproportionally represented in those fields and they create much more patent activity than any other ethnic group when contrasted with their percentage of the population. They are innovators and inventors.
Link please....thank you

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

What welfare?
Link please....thank you

Are you taking these people seriously?

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

What welfare?
Link please....thank you

That's Zionism.
--------------------

It's self definition.

What welfare?
Link please....thank you
“Helped plan Apollo landing”…LOL all you got? So easily replaceable like the 5th receiver on a SB team…OK

Forum List

Back