Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

I demonstrated it..

Again.

Republican Administrations grow federal spending at an annual rate 2.5 X that of Democrats.

Democrats raise revenue at an annual growth rate 1.5 X that of Republicans.

This would be a good time to point out that you did none of the work.

Still giving Obama credit for Bush's TARP loans?

He thinks it's sinister that Trump has 500 LLC's for 500 corporations! 5th obviously isn't very smart.
No...you're an idiot.

I'm making the point that Comer hasn't distinguished between "SHELL COMPANIES!!!!" and LLCs.

You must have gone to a really shitty college before wasting your employer's money at BU.

Don't I get one every time you run away?
Why do you bother with this buffoon, Todd? If you make a point he doesn't know how to respond to his go to act is to demand "bullet points" or something else that's total nonsense! He claims to have an MBA but doesn't appear to know basic things about LLC's? He's an internet poser. That's obvious.

Who the fuck are you yapping about, Toddster?

Your questions are answered.

You, literally, haven't stopped running..

Answer the question.

FY 2009 spending

3517 billion

-140 billion added by Obama

-555 billion net TARP loans

=2822 billion.

Was Obama going to spend 555 billion every year on TARP loans?

Why do you bother with this buffoon, Todd? If you make a point he doesn't know how to respond to his go to act is to demand "bullet points" or something else that's total nonsense! He claims to have an MBA but doesn't appear to know basic things about LLC's? He's an internet poser. That's obvious.

I like to tweak liberals and their idiot math.

Forum List

Back