Biden’s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment, new report says

We were discussing California wanker.

Late on Sept. 25, 1939, a violent storm lashed Southern California, sinking boats, flooding mountain resorts and killing nearly 100 people. It was the last tropical cyclone to make landfall in the region.

LOL!!!

Strongest decade for canes is still the 1940s despite all your bullshit "warming"

Late on Sept. 25, 1939, a violent storm lashed Southern California, sinking boats, flooding mountain resorts and killing nearly 100 people. It was the last tropical cyclone to make landfall in the region.

LOL!!!

Strongest decade for canes is still the 1940s despite all your bullshit "warming"

It was a tropical depression denier.

Hilarious

That you think the former 1-term fuckup had 500 actual businesses. They were tax evasion LLCs.
Yeah, Trump actually had 500 REAL businesses! The Biden's had shell companies with only one purpose...to hide the transfer of money from shady foreign entities to members of the Biden family!

Followers of the new religion of climate continuing catastrophe sure as hell do.
So, science is considered a religion to maga fuckups?

Really dell

You apparently don’t know what mutually exclusive is.

Then again it can’t be found in the book of genesis.

You gotta stop pretending you're an MBA, 5th! Go away...I don't waste time talking to posers.

When I ridicule Toddster's assertion that "Supply Side has always worked", will you be making an appearance...or will you be sitting out that massacreeeee as well?

He thinks dems are budget hawks.
I demonstrated it..

Again.

Republican Administrations grow federal spending at an annual rate 2.5 X that of Democrats.

Democrats raise revenue at an annual growth rate 1.5 X that of Republicans.

This would be a good time to point out that you did none of the work.

Forum List

Back