This is why some people will never have nice things.....25K spent on Doordash

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

That's a lot of money spent to be lazy.....I guess it also speaks to why we have over 1 Trillion in CC debt.

BTW.....Who door dashes $1556.00 from Hooters? You don't go there for the food. Maybe a Hooters girl delivers for Doordash? :dunno:

OIP.UcBzEtYdhm01v85hKOwJZwHaJI

That's a lot of money spent to be lazy.....I guess it also speaks to why we have over 1 Trillion in CC debt.

BTW.....Who door dashes $1556.00 from Hooters? You don't go there for the food. Maybe a Hooters girl delivers for Doordash? :dunno:

It never occurred to these people they can cook at home?

for $1500 those girls are WAY over dressed.

This is absolutely pathetic.

It never occurred to these people they can cook at home?
He orders a lot of Burgers
Cant figure out how to slap a burger into a Frying Pan?
You can also get ready made meals at the Supermarket. You just have to microwave.

Even take out is a better option

Door Dash is just freaking lazy

One random person on the internet claiming they did something really isn't news worthy.

I was going to say that is all the politicians fault but then I realized that the voters keep putting these parasites in office.

No argument there. I'm not sure why one would be surprised at something like this in one's personal life when they vote for it on a national level also.

They will if they keep this up. For some folks, $25K is no big deal, the bigger issue is when does your heart stop beating.

If I was paying $2000 a month for restaurant food, I would be eating at much better places

Does that person weigh 300 lbs?

They will if they keep this up. For some folks, $25K is no big deal, the bigger issue is when does your heart stop beating.

So I look up the price of a dozen donuts. Says at Dunkin they are $12 for glazed, $15-$18 for fancy donuts.

Let's use $15.

68 dozen. 816 donuts. Every single day this guy is scarfing down nearly 2.5 donuts?

I dunno. Maybe he eats a ton of cakes.

Or perhaps, this is not what he spent on himself.

So I look up the price of a dozen donuts. Says at Dunkin they are $12 for glazed, $15-$18 for fancy donuts.

Let's use $15.

68 dozen. 816 donuts. Every single day this guy is scarfing down nearly 2.5 donuts?

I dunno. Maybe he eats a ton of cakes.

Or perhaps, this is not what he spent on himself.
Doordash is not cheap. I've only used it a handful of times because of the added cost to food that is already not healthy. I remember one weekend it was 1.5 hours to get it. Hard telling how much extra he has to pay, but the thought of having McDonalds "food" delivered is crazy.

Hooters' "food" is horrendous....Didn't even know there were any left.

I could easily spen half that number at the grocery store and eat far better.
That is why no one goes for the food silly.

Forum List

Back