Biden’s Chief of Staff Worked on Behalf of Big Tech for Endless H-1B Visas

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Yeah, this is the party of the American worker?

What a fucking lie.

Democrat Joe Biden has chosen Ronald Klain to be his chief of staff should he enter the White House in January. Klain worked on behalf of Silicon Valley executives and their interests, which include providing tech corporations with an endless supply of H-1B foreign visa workers and more free trade.
Klain, who was made Biden’s incoming chief of staff this week, served on the executive council of TechNet — a firm that promotes the interests of Silicon Valley’s tech corporations in Washington, D.C. Klain served on the council alongside executives from the Oracle Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Google, Visa, Apple, and Microsoft.
TechNet, most recently, joined a lawsuit against President Trump’s reforms to the H-1B visa program that sought to prioritize unemployed Americans for jobs rather than allowing businesses to continue importing foreign workers.

Big Tech provided big support to the Sleepy One, he's paying them off.
And THAT is what is called Corporate Cronyism.

Of course, our Corporate Whore Media concealed as much as possible joe Beijing Bidens support for lifting Usury interest rates for credit card companies and ran interference for health insurance companies so that they could deny people coverage etc.

Joe Biden is a fucking crook and shits on the American people whenever he thinks he can make cash doing so.

What a fucking lie.

Democrat Joe Biden has chosen Ronald Klain to be his chief of staff should he enter the White House in January. Klain worked on behalf of Silicon Valley executives and their interests, which include providing tech corporations with an endless supply of H-1B foreign visa workers and more free trade.
Klain, who was made Biden’s incoming chief of staff this week, served on the executive council of TechNet — a firm that promotes the interests of Silicon Valley’s tech corporations in Washington, D.C. Klain served on the council alongside executives from the Oracle Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Google, Visa, Apple, and Microsoft.
TechNet, most recently, joined a lawsuit against President Trump’s reforms to the H-1B visa program that sought to prioritize unemployed Americans for jobs rather than allowing businesses to continue importing foreign workers.

Do research on him and the '94 Crime Bill. He was spotlighted in the National Post I believe.

Going to be some good times for those who come from poor parts of the world...U.S taxpayers will be paying for it.

I assume endless means "year after year" as Silicon Valley executives seem to like.
That's endless, to our finite way ot thinking.

It seems petty and trivial taking exception to the choice of one small adjective anyway, in the larger issue.

Last edited:
I assume endless means "year after year" as Silicon Valley executives seem to like.

It seems petty and trivial taking exception to the choice of one small adjective anyway, in the larger issue.

Then what's the problem? H-1Bs are legal immigrant work visas. I was on one before I became an American citizen.

Then what's the problem? H-1Bs are legal immigrant work visas. I was on one before I became an American citizen.
That explains a lot. The problem is we should be hiring capable American workers before we import
people like you to fill our positions.

Eric, you're embarrassing yourself trying to defend a lie. Just go to another forum. It's pathetic

What a fucking lie.

There's what Trump says, and what Trump does.

For years, President Donald Trump has insisted it’s impossible to find Americans to fill seasonal jobs at his hotels, resorts, and wineries, leaving him no choice but to hire foreign guest workers instead.

President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club has asked permission to hire 78 foreign workers to serve as cooks, waiters and housekeepers during this winter’s social season in Palm Beach, Fla., according to Labor Department data.

That explains a lot. The problem is we should be hiring capable American workers before we import
Tell Donald Trump. He hires hundreds of foreign workers for his hotels and resorts, claiming he can't find qualified americans to fill those positions.

Trump has a history of hiring foreign workers for his various projects and businesses. Even hiring them illegally, example, to build Trump Tower.

What a fucking lie.

Um....I hate to break it to you, but Silicon Valley's employee base is 67% H-B1 visas and this started LONG before Klain. It's been going on for over 20 years. And the reason is simple: They couldn't find enough Americans with the skills needed to do the job. My late spouse, an American citizen, was a super-geek in R&D at Princeton University working on projects for Google. He was one of four American citizens in a pool of 30. The others were from India and Asia, where their educational systems are way ahead of us in teaching I.T. When my spouse died, he was replaced by a very smart cookie from India.

Tell Donald Trump. He hires hundreds of foreign workers for his hotels and resorts, claiming he can't find qualified americans to fill those positions.

Trump has a history of hiring foreign workers for his various projects and businesses. Even hiring them illegally, example, to build Trump Tower.

Straight up right!

How two housekeepers took on the president — and revealed that his company employed undocumented immigrants

Forum List

Back