So Democrats Have Known About Voting Machine Vulnerabilities All Along?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Say it aint so, Joe, but these low-life scumbag bastards already knew that these voting machines were shyte and THAT is why they chose them.

Democrat leaders, including Sens. Elizabeth Warren (MA), Amy Klobuchar (MN), and Ron Wyden (OR), wrote a letter in December 2019 to the private equity firms controlling the United States’ three leading voting technology companies, expressing concern in the letter about the voting technology industry’s “vulnerabilities” and “lack of transparency.”
The letter was sent on December 6, 2019, to three private equity firms, taking issue with “vulnerabilities and a lack of transparency in the election technology industry and the poor condition of voting machines and other election technology equipment,” Warren’s office said of the letter. The letter sought information about what role the firms had in perpetuating the technology issues.
The letter was sent to the following:
  • H.I.G. Capital, investing in Hart InterCivic
    • McCarthy Group, investing in Election Systems & Software
    • Staple Street Capital, investing in Dominion Voting Systems
At the time, those three voting technology companies facilitated 90 percent of voters, the letter noted, citing the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania....
Dominion entered the spotlight in the days following the election after unofficial results were reported erroneously in Antrim County, Michigan — one of many locations that utilizes Dominion’s software for its elections. The results attracted attention late on election night after showing presidential candidate Joe Biden (D) leading President Donald Trump in the heavily red county. A statement from Michigan’s secretary of state explained the error was an “isolated user error” and not a software error.
Gwinnett County, Georgia, which also utilizes Dominion’s software, experienced a delay in vote counting because of an unknown issue with the software. The county reported that Dominion technicians had resolved the issue by November 8 and that the county was able to count its remaining ballots that day.
Trump’s campaign and many Republican pundits have sounded alarms over the voting technology, but the letter from leading Democrats in 2019 indicates concerns may be bipartisan.
The Democrats’ letter identified a multitude of issues, at one point referencing a Vice report, saying, “In 2018 alone ‘voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they’d inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana.’”
The letter also noted that around 20 election technology vendors had competed in that market in the early 2000s but that the vendors have since consolidated to where only a few control the “vast majority of the market.”

Say it aint so, Joe, but these low-life scumbag bastards already knew that these voting machines were shyte and THAT is why they chose them.

Democrat leaders, including Sens. Elizabeth Warren (MA), Amy Klobuchar (MN), and Ron Wyden (OR), wrote a letter in December 2019 to the private equity firms controlling the United States’ three leading voting technology companies, expressing concern in the letter about the voting technology industry’s “vulnerabilities” and “lack of transparency.”
The letter was sent on December 6, 2019, to three private equity firms, taking issue with “vulnerabilities and a lack of transparency in the election technology industry and the poor condition of voting machines and other election technology equipment,” Warren’s office said of the letter. The letter sought information about what role the firms had in perpetuating the technology issues.
At the time, those three voting technology companies facilitated 90 percent of voters, the letter noted, citing the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania....
Dominion entered the spotlight in the days following the election after unofficial results were reported erroneously in Antrim County, Michigan — one of many locations that utilizes Dominion’s software for its elections. The results attracted attention late on election night after showing presidential candidate Joe Biden (D) leading President Donald Trump in the heavily red county. A statement from Michigan’s secretary of state explained the error was an “isolated user error” and not a software error.
Gwinnett County, Georgia, which also utilizes Dominion’s software, experienced a delay in vote counting because of an unknown issue with the software. The county reported that Dominion technicians had resolved the issue by November 8 and that the county was able to count its remaining ballots that day.
Trump’s campaign and many Republican pundits have sounded alarms over the voting technology, but the letter from leading Democrats in 2019 indicates concerns may be bipartisan.
The Democrats’ letter identified a multitude of issues, at one point referencing a Vice report, saying, “In 2018 alone ‘voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they’d inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana.’”
The letter also noted that around 20 election technology vendors had competed in that market in the early 2000s but that the vendors have since consolidated to where only a few control the “vast majority of the market.”
I heard that one state is currently recounting each and every ballot, and I'm thinking I heard it may have been the Peach Tree State.

Jim, Dominion FLATLY refutes that there is any chance these machines are inaccurate or being hacked! That's why this video has a guy hacking the software and SHOWING a ballot reading machine giving a TOTALLY wrong count of what was actually fed into it.

But just remember, Trump's claims are BASELESS.

Of course they did. They DESIGNED them to be hackable!

Jim, Dominion FLATLY refutes that there is any chance these machines are inaccurate or being hacked! That's why this video has a guy hacking the software and SHOWING a ballot reading machine giving a TOTALLY wrong count of what was actually fed into it.

It takes a computer in the hands of a criminal Trump hater to arrive at this point. The reason I know this is because 20 years ago, I was online late one night and landed on a thread in which a number of Democrat precinct chairmen and chairwomen were validating their number of times they voted Democrat and laughing their, well, they were laughing, and I was merely an observer who was not amused that the polls may have been severely altered in their states back then. I didn't sleep too well that night, but when I got up the next day it was clear to me someone at the magazine's headquarters should be notified, so back I went to get the specific thread in the political discussion site. The perpetrators of this indecency made it go away before I got there, and within a couple of months, famous magazine shut down their entire discussion citing that management couldn't spend all their time punishing abusers' "complaints" about other contributors to their boards. /wah-wah trumpet. I started reading political discussions around Thanksgiving, 1996, and this happened 2-5 years after that time, because another liberal board got shut down by editors 6 months earlier. It left a truly bad taste in my mouth about how low a political party could go. The same party is still denying what witnesses saw but failed to copy on the spot.

I think pulling a fast one is relegated to the status that everything is ok except getting caught. How low can the absence of scruples go, I mean, really.

They're not "vulnerabilities", they're features.

Deboonk.jpg

I didn't sleep too well that night, but when I got up the next day it was clear to me someone at the magazine's headquarters should be notified, so back I went to get the specific thread in the political discussion site. The perpetrators of this indecency made it go away before I got there

Sounds like there was a leak somewhere and whomever you notified was culpable and more interested in protecting the guilty parties than keeping the voting honest.

Switching votes from one candidate to the other is not a VULNERABILITY of the software...

It is a FEATURE of the software!

Yep. It's the weighted tabulation feature which uses a linear transfer algorithm to shift votes if the preprogrammed max ratio for a given candidate is exceeded.

sweet Jesus guy...get a life.

There was no voting machine irregularities

Democrats are born liars and cheats. Does this story surprise you?

I am so mad and I loath Dimocraps so much, if Trump wants to become an American Julius Caesar, I am all for it, 100%.

Just take down the Marxist Establishment by any means necessary to include summary executions and torture.

Fuck every Gawd damned Dimocrat in this nation, I fucking hate the air they breathe.

I am so mad and I loath Dimocraps so much, if Trump wants to become an American Julius Caesar, I am all for it, 100%.

Just take down the Marxist Establishment by any means necessary to include summary executions and torture.

Fuck every Gawd damned Dimocrat in this nation, I fucking hate the air they breathe.
I hear you brother

Forum List

Back