Biden's Border Wall - Full Analysis

I will get right to the point. I think this is all b.s. and political. Yes, Biden wants to be seen as doing something in the face of this historically massive illegal breach of our southern border. The mayors and governors are getting pissed because it is effecting them politically in a very negative way. It is also easy for everyone to understand that Biden's Border Situation is one of the gravest threats to America's national security in history. It's like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor all rolled up into one threat, multiplied by 100 on account of it being self-inflicted. There are many, many valid and compelling reasons to hate the Biden regime. But in my opinion, the border takes the cake. He is literally giving our nation away.

Border Walls, Generally: Contrary to what those on the left say, a border wall has never been intended as a total fix of the immigration system. It is a TOOL for border enforcement. If you do not understand this simple, objectively true concept, then you are disqualified from the debate. The left has for years refused to fund border enforcement without some make-believe "comprehensive immigration reform", in which they want to grandfather in a lot of illegal aliens already here, ahead of legitimate and legal immigrants, inter alia. This has been going on since Clinton was president (and probably before that).

On a certain level, the Dem's approach makes sense. They want immigration reform, and the GOP wants enforcement. Why would they give on enforcement if they do not getting something on reform in return? The obvious problem with this, of course, if that border security invokes national security. Essentially. the Dems are willing to compromise our national security to satisfy their political desire to have what they call "immigration reform". I mean, reform could be as simple as enforcing existing laws and dismissing outright all asylum applications not filed in the correct country.

The Politics of Biden Building a Wall: I guarantee you that the Dems have got something figured out. They will reverse course and build a wall while saying that they never said they would not build a wall, we are just too stupid to understand their policy nuance. Further, the wall they build probably will not be effective. Biden will probably build it like 3 feet high or something stupid like that. But even if he builds a real wall, it is supposed to be rather limited in length. At best, it may slow illegal immigration and give him and the mayors and governors some political cover. Moreover, they will probably built some sort of poisonous pill in this project that they think the GOP will object to, thereby allowing the Dems to turn around in 2024 and accuse us of being the open border party.

My Take: Yes, we need to have a long, long, and very high, electrified and guarded wall on our southern border. No American can logically refute this. All opposition is emotive based. What Biden has announced, though logically contorted and inconsistent, is a step in the right direction. However, I have reservations. I question if their plan is legitimate or just a nod for political cover. I also am curious about the political angles the Dems are going to use on this, because you know they have already considered these ad nauseum. Finally, this should be recognized for what it is: An admission by the Dems that border walls have great utility as a tool for border security. As such, how will they square this with prior statements from Biden and other Democrats? I cannot conceive of any credible way for them to do this. Judging from the WH spokeslesbian today, they cannot figure out any credible way to do it either.
This is all useless and wrong.

They are building the wall because they are legally obligated to do so. Congress appropriated the funds in 2019.

Who was president?

The Biden administration asked congress to reappropriate the funds. They refused.

Who controls the House?

For every border apprehension of Mexicans and Central Americans, there are 30 visa overstays.

A wall would mostly be a boondoggle. It would have zero impact on our economy.

In recent years, immigrants from countries outside of Mexico and Central America accounted for almost 90% of overstays, and in 2017, there were more than 30 overstays for every border apprehension for these countries.

unauthorized-immigrants-pew-reseach.jpg
So your point is to not secure the border because there are more VISA overstays. Hmmmm... That is pretty stupid, but I must assume that is what you are saying since you posted this in this particular thread. Moreover, VISA overstays are not nearly the national security risk as having an open border with all sort of people from all over the world walking into our country with the intentions of doing God knows what.

Your post is desperate and stupid. But hey, you tried, right?

What we need is immigration reform. Badly.

But there is a batshit crazy wing of the GOP which does not get it.
You want reform, but are ok with illegal migrants flooding over the border. That is pretty fucking stupid. One thing does not have anything to do with the other. Unless you are for securing our borders, then you are an anti-American sack of shit that should not be here. Idiot.

This is all useless and wrong.

They are building the wall because they are legally obligated to do so. Congress appropriated the funds in 2019.

Who was president?

The Biden administration asked congress to reappropriate the funds. They refused.

Who controls the House?
So you are saying that Biden is breaking the law. Duly noted.

Yes, your culture is a shit culture full of shit people. Maybe you should stop supporting the KKK and come into the 21st century with the rest of us.
That's right Marvin! 😄 Keep talking about how shit southern white culture and it's people. Good job boy.

Forum List

Back