Trump given seven days to submit list of firms that will lose New York business licenses

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I doubt that this will make Trumps mood lighter this evening. Stand by for a Truth Social onslaught which of course always helps in a court case.

I hope that somebody takes time to check the submitted list.

When the defendant is a convicted fraudster it is as well to be certain that the informtion bears a reemblance to reality.

Amazing the way this character has dragged down a great nation.

Thats the spirit.
And of course the judge tossed 80% of trumps fraud. Trump said so.
This is a national embarrassment and the fact that you are not an American but are from a failed nation called Great Britain tells me why you seem so happy about this...
Not much great about Great Britain anymore... I guess you want that for us too...

trump hillary save america.jpg

I doubt that this will make Trumps mood lighter this evening. Stand by for a Truth Social onslaught which of course always helps in a court case.

When the defendant is a convicted fraudster it is as well to be certain that the informtion bears a reemblance to reality.

Trump can legitimately appeal the whole case.

/---/ I wonder if the facist DA realizes the harm this will do to the NY Real Estate industry. It will hurt libtard businesses as well as Trump and maybe; they don't care. It's just push the democRAT agenda and get Trump.

NY is clearly looking to replace its leading business people with unvetted, unvaxxed Illegal Aliens from the world over

Great business model!

/----/ TruthSocial
@Carrielukas
·10h
Replying to @DevinNunes

"...I still don't understand the core complaint here. Valuation is totally subjective and based only on what someone is willing to pay. I can say my house in VA is worth $100 million and it may be worth that to me -- that doesn't mean the bank is going to loan me $75 million with the house as collateral. This whole case is idiotic."

So they are going to take business licenses away but they don’t know which ones so Trump has to provide a list?????

Forum List

Back