Biden’s Approval Rating at 48% — 9 Points Under Trump When He Entered Office, 3 Points Under Trump As He Left

...but Biden SO got 81 million votes.

:p

After laying off over 52,000 Americans on his 1st day in office and violating his own 'Mask mandate' EO only hours after he signed it, let's see how those Approval numbers go.

A job approval rating before starting the job:cuckoo:
How about a job approval rating when the job is finished
These dick starved MAGA maggots are grabbing for anything to bring Biden down....but what is so refreshing....nobody's talking about Trump anymore, so bring it.

I guess by "refreshing" you mean having a demented, white guilt-ridden, career politician and his Communist side-kick running the USA. Only TDS nut-jobs would find that refreshing.
'If you don't vote for Joe you ain't black...'

...and more minorities than ever before voted for President Trump. :p

Wait, are some people believing "approval rating" POLLS are TRUE?

Come on, folks, we were supposed to have learned they are all faked up in 2016.

After laying off over 52,000 Americans on his 1st day in office and violating his own 'Mask mandate' EO only hours after he signed it, let's see how those Approval numbers go.

Chairman Xiden is very popular in China

What poll you using?..here's another one..Biden Viewed Positively, Trump More Negatively After Capitol Riot
These MAGA nuts just can't let it go, can they? The guys been in the WH, less than 72 hours and already the bullshit is starting....LOL 81 million people voted this man into office and pollsters call up, less than 2000 people...mostly rednecks from Whoville.
Yep. Less than 72 hours and the bullshit has already started. He's managed to fuck the oil industry. He's managed to disrespect the guard that is forced to protect his fraudulent corrupt ass. He's put the democrat money laundering scheme back in place. He's encouraged thousands of people to invade our southern border. He's decided that Americans should be forced to pay for the slaughter of the worlds unwanted unborn children. I can go on but you get the idea. The man is garbage. (and that's me being polite )

I wouldn't care if his approval ratings hit 1% and stays that way until 2024...AS LONG AS DONALD J. TRUMP KEEPS HIS RACIST IGNORANT CORRUPT WHITE ASS OUT OF FUCKIN WASHINGTON D.C....UNDERSTAND?
Who are you to call anyone a racist given your posts--White people this WHITE people that delusional nonsense as you hold your hands out wanting money from those that pay taxes? And oh btw, the vaccines are showing SIDE EFFECTS including deaths along with only being very very short term. THE VIRUS IS HERE to stay fool and nothing BIDEN can or will do will be any better than what Trump would have done---well except Trump would expect you to work instead of mooching off taxpayers.

I wouldn't care if his approval ratings hit 1% and stays that way until 2024...AS LONG AS DONALD J. TRUMP KEEPS HIS RACIST IGNORANT CORRUPT WHITE ASS OUT OF FUCKIN WASHINGTON D.C....UNDERSTAND?
So you support the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...legislation that put more American blacks into Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation in the history of this country because he's NOT the guy who gave blacks the best unemployment numbers since they started keeping the statistic and pardoned many of the same blacks that Biden helped imprisoned?

You're not the brightest person...are you Tiger?

What poll you using?..here's another one..Biden Viewed Positively, Trump More Negatively After Capitol Riot
These MAGA nuts just can't let it go, can they? The guys been in the WH, less than 72 hours and already the bullshit is starting....LOL 81 million people voted this man into office and pollsters call up, less than 2000 people...mostly rednecks from Whoville.
Yep. Less than 72 hours and the bullshit has already started. He's managed to fuck the oil industry. He's managed to disrespect the guard that is forced to protect his fraudulent corrupt ass. He's put the democrat money laundering scheme back in place. He's encouraged thousands of people to invade our southern border. He's decided that Americans should be forced to pay for the slaughter of the worlds unwanted unborn children. I can go on but you get the idea. The man is garbage. (and that's me being polite )
52,000+ jobs gone, and his 1st broken EO.....

and don't forget he has extended Trump's life-saving travel bans Joe opposed and called 'Xenophobic'.

Who are you to call anyone a racist given your posts--White people this WHITE people that delusional nonsense as you hold your hands out wanting money from those that pay taxes? And oh btw, the vaccines are showing SIDE EFFECTS including deaths along with only being very very short term. THE VIRUS IS HERE to stay fool and nothing BIDEN can or will do will be any better than what Trump would have done---well except Trump would expect you to work instead of mooching off taxpayers.
Lets get something clear first....my antagonism is against CONSERVATIVE REDNECKS....I have a lot of white people, I consider friends and all of them are aware of my hatred of ignorant low life conservative whites bc I hold nothing back. Secondly, just as influenza met its match, so will Covid....of course its not going anywhere, but at least we now have human beings with brains directing a course that can bring this thing under control and Trump, that bitch....I will never ever engage you in any conversation touting his non approach to Covid. My talking to brick walls, ended 1/20

The Gateway Pundit????? Oh sleazy, you'll have to do better than that.

Nutty is right..like the one crying about 2,000 people dying of COVID since Biden has been in office..two days
And remind us, who is president and responsible now?

Nutty is right..like the one crying about 2,000 people dying of COVID since Biden has been in office..two days
And remind us, who is president and responsible now?
For two days..how he is supposed to stop the deaths..an executive order maybe..if you think it is so easy why didn't Trump do it?

Ah me, more Rasmussen bull shit. Call back when you get the results of LEGITIMATE polling! Bigly!!!

Well, pretty sure a Rasmussen poll on any day is worth less than my used toilet paper.
But a poll taken after 1 day in office?
How stupid is that?

Hey, you lost. Get over it.
You lost the presidency.
You lost the Senate
You lost the House
Pretty soon you'll lose the SCOTUS
Then DC and PR will get statehood and the senate will be gone forever.

ANd you can thank Donald "Chato Man" Trump for all of that!

Rasmussen is a phony poll. Trump was never above 50 in the RCP average.

So you support the man who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...legislation that put more American blacks into Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation in the history of this country because he's NOT the guy who gave blacks the best unemployment numbers since they started keeping the statistic and pardoned many of the same blacks that Biden helped imprisoned?

History much? Listen, the man apologized for it, as he apologized for the Iraqi vote he made, unlike some people, black folk now how to forgive....And can you rednecks please please get off the past of what employment did for black folk? Ok so Trump rode the Obama wave to huge job numbers, but HE ALSO TOOK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM BACK...UNEMPLOYMENT FOR MINORITIES IS STAGERING RIGHT NOW....SO 3 YEARS OF GOOD UNEMPLOYMENT, AFTER 200 PLUS YEARS......WOOOOOP DE DO....NEXT?

Rasmussen is a phony poll. Trump was never above 50 in the RCP average.
tTrump will go down no matter what the polls say, as the worst president in modern history.

Pedo Joe has the same approval rating as Brussel sprouts.

Coincidence?
And Donald Judas Trump had never, will never and couldn't get to 50 if his dick depended on it..... :abgg2q.jpg:

Certainly not with so many losers in this country voting for "free" stuff and buying into left-wing propaganda.
Free stuff? Who's on the news every fuckin night begging for government help? WHITE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS. Cause it sure as hell ain't us black folk.

Lol the only poll you idiots care about is Rasmussen.

Forum List

Back