Biden's approval lowest in History

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Just think of all the idiots that voted for him.

Biden’s approval dips to lowest of presidency, poll suggests

President Joe Biden’s approval rating dipped to the lowest point of his presidency in May, a new poll shows, with deepening pessimism emerging among members of his own Democratic Party.

Only 39% of U.S. adults approve of Biden’s performance as president, according to the poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Research, dipping from already negative ratings a month earlier.

Overall, only about 2 in 10 adults say the U.S. is heading in the right direction or the economy is good, both down from about 3 in 10 a month earlier. Those drops were concentrated among Democrats, with just 33% within the president’s party saying the country is headed in the right direction, down from 49% in April.

Of particular concern for Biden ahead of the midterm elections, his approval among Democrats stands at 73%, a substantial drop since earlier in his presidency. In AP-NORC polls conducted in 2021, Biden’s approval rating among Democrats never dropped below 82%.

The findings reflect a widespread sense of exasperation in a country facing a cascade of challenges ranging from inflation, gun violence, and a sudden shortage of baby formula to a persistent pandemic.

You really don’t know much history do you?
Biden is at 42 percent

I remember Trump being much lower and Bush 43 at 28 percent approval

• Banned
Ahh, not a surprise. This carnival admin reaches new levels of ineptitude on an hourly basis. One would expect the numbers to be in freefall.
Only idiots voted for him in 2020.

However, can you even imagine what a moron someone would have to be to vote for a Democrat in the midterms this year or for president in 2024 after all of this failure?

Biden’s approval dips to lowest of presidency, poll suggests

President Joe Biden’s approval rating dipped to the lowest point of his presidency in May, a new poll shows, with deepening pessimism emerging among members of his own Democratic Party.

Only 39% of U.S. adults approve of Biden’s performance as president, according to the poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Research, dipping from already negative ratings a month earlier.

Overall, only about 2 in 10 adults say the U.S. is heading in the right direction or the economy is good, both down from about 3 in 10 a month earlier. Those drops were concentrated among Democrats, with just 33% within the president’s party saying the country is headed in the right direction, down from 49% in April.

Of particular concern for Biden ahead of the midterm elections, his approval among Democrats stands at 73%, a substantial drop since earlier in his presidency. In AP-NORC polls conducted in 2021, Biden’s approval rating among Democrats never dropped below 82%.

The findings reflect a widespread sense of exasperation in a country facing a cascade of challenges ranging from inflation, gun violence, and a sudden shortage of baby formula to a persistent pandemic.
There is no way in hell 39% of US adults approve of this asshole. Illegals, criminals, other ways to manipulate a poll maybe---but not real US adults. (Notice that they didn't say voters.)

You really don’t know much history do you?
Biden is at 42 percent

I remember Trump being much lower and Bush 43 at 28 percent approval
LIb sites polling their lib propaganda journalists don't count..........I am seeing all sorts signs against Biden at this point--including homemade ones with people voicing their hate (REAL hate of Biden with cause).....A big white sign in red letters saying Fuck Biden, Harris, Pelosi and all that voted for them was my favorite from yesterday alone....

LIb sites polling their lib propaganda journalists don't count..........I am seeing all sorts signs against Biden at this point--including homemade ones with people voicing their hate (REAL hate of Biden with cause).....A big white sign in red letters saying Fuck Biden, Harris, Pelosi and all that voted for them was my favorite from yesterday alone....
Americans would be wise to distance themselves from the groomercrats and their great groomer king, Brandon.

I'm thinking of all the bots who voted for him

all the Chinese... I heard ballots were imported from China... that info has not been verified to yours truly but... wouldn't surprise me

After the Big Steal, nothing surprises

We didn’t vote for a TWICE Impeached President or attack our Capitol
he was unlawfully impeached but I guess that doesn't matter to a party that hates law and order and dumb things like Truth

doesnt matter to the party of baby killers

I'm thinking of all the bots who voted for him

all the Chinese... I heard ballots were imported from China... that info has not been verified to yours truly but... wouldn't surprise me

After the Big Steal, nothing surprises

Yeah, all the fake(bots) followers on Biden's presidential Twitter account likely voted for him as well. I refuse to believe there are enough stupid people in the US to vote Biden into office, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, all the fake(bots) followers on Biden's presidential Twitter account likely voted for him as well. I refuse to believe there are enough stupid people in the US to vote Biden into office, but I could be wrong.
you are not wrong. Most Americans, it has been shown over and over are right or center right

and most Americans do NOT support abortion after the 3rd month (they shouldn't support it b4 then either but the point is they are not nearly as radical as their DC counterparts)

Forum List

Back