Biden's approval by state

Of course, that's why people from all around the country are complaining of the same thing I am. It just doesn't affect you, right?

Not sure what to tell you, was just at the grocery store yesterday, did not see a single empty shelf and there was not one thing I was looking for that was out of stock.

If you really believe that every single store in every single town in the country has empty shelves, well there is not much that can be said to you.

If you can be honest I think you’ll be 180 degrees opposit from trump on immigration policy

No, not 180.

I was against the wall as it is like putting a Band-Aid on a patch of skin cancer, it does not really address the problem. Trump's fault was focusing too much on the people walking across the border and not the those that come other ways and totally ignoring those that hire them when they are here. Until we get politicians that are willing to bite the hand the feeds them and go after the companies that pay those that come here illegally we will never solve the problem.

Here is what I had to say about it back in 2019...

No, not 180.

I was against the wall as it is like putting a Band-Aid on a patch of skin cancer, it does not really address the problem. Trump's fault was focusing too much on the people walking across the border and not the those that come other ways and totally ignoring those that hire them when they are here. Until we get politicians that are willing to bite the hand the feeds them and go after the companies that pay those that come here illegally we will never solve the problem.

The first step when treating a wound is to stop the bleeding

and thats what the wall does

thanks to libs opposition to the wall and the election of joe biden America has about 4 million more illiterate poor people from all over the world who trashed our immigration policies

so now you are going to need a lot more bandaids to fix that problem

The first step when treating a wound is to stop the bleeding

and thats what the wall does

thanks to libs opposition to the wall and the election of joe biden America has about 4 million more illiterate poor people from all over the world who trashed our immigration policies

so now you are going to need a lot more bandaids to fix that problem

Just so you know, I am not going to respond to a post on a three year old thread.

You are the one who linked us to it only 10 minutes ago

Yes I did, but not for the purpose of rehashing the same things that were said 3 years ago. Read the thread, it has all your questions answered.

thats the trouble with you Tweeners

you think posting a bland policy statement actually solves problems

but it doesent

This from a blind partisan that lives and dies by bland policy statements. Your entire existence revolves around campaign slogans

This from a blind partisan that lives and dies by bland policy statements. Your entire existence revolves around campaign slogans
Not at all

I’m prepared to discuss YOUR bland policy statement line by line

you are the robot, not me

Not at all

I’m prepared to discuss YOUR bland policy statement line by line

That has already taken place, read the thread. Why should I do it all over again because you are a lazy fuck?

Now show Trump‘s approval rating by state.

Remember how you guys all chanted that you don’t believe in polls? “Bu-bu-but 2016!” Remember that?

I advise you not to discuss it again cause I will own your ass

You need to quit checking out my ass, I do not swing that way.

But if you would like to start a new thread bout the topic I might join in

No, not 180.

Yep, all those raids and no company punished at all beyond a couple slaps on the wrist.

Yep, all those raids and no company punished at all beyond a couple slaps on the wrist.

Correct. That's why you need to read the link of why they are not being punished. A president can't change that, especially when you have a pro-illegal party leading the House.

Ole Sleep Joe Biden will be fine. The economy is booming.

Also too, I want all USMB rightwingers and Republicans to type in the forum....

"I now am a full believer in polls."

Looking forward to your response.

Forum List

Back