More proof Trump thinks Trumpettes are stupid.

1. Don't know. Your desire for extreme punishment, though, seems to be more of a desire to sabotage border security, not enhance it.

2. The middle ages comment was demagoguery, designed to use emotion to undermine an argument, instead of reason

3. Semantics is just another tactic to avoid action. No more talk. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

4. Millions of illegals, living here, often with multiple deportations and recrossings, does equal an open border. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

1. It is called deterrence, perhaps you have heard of it. Companies hire illegals because they know that they will only get a slap on the wrist if they get caught. If you want to stop them from coming here, stop the flow of money to them and they will quit coming. Pretty simple.

2. It was a fact.

3. Words have meanings for a reason, live with it.

4. A wall will not do a thing about the millions living here, but not paying them would.

The economy is what produces the draw for illegal immigration. That the economy of the time was very different than today is obviously relevant.

Your argument, at least for that time period, fell apart immediately upon serious examination.

Would you like to jump forward 50 years and look again, or do you want to try to support your claim on this time period some more?

Either address the points I made, or admit that you cannot. If you cannot, we will move on to the next time period.

Simple solution, go after the people paying the illegals once they are here. We should see ICE raids on TV and read about companies going bankrupt paying the fines and people going to jail in handcuffs.

That is how you deal with the economy bringing them here.

99% of the countries in the world do have their borders walled off, yet they somehow still survive.

1. Of course that is part of the solution and from what I hear, ICE is stepping up enforcement. The media has no interest in telling US that story of course. AND of course, I want MORE.

2. And of course, we wasted the last 50 years talking about the best way to deal with the issue. No more discussion. DO IT ALL, IMMEDIATELY. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

3. Not always they don't. And a First World nation with an open border with the Third World, is worst case scenario.

1. How many companies have gone out of business for hiring illegals? How many CEOs have gone to jail?

2. We do not need a wall, walls are what they used in the middle ages. Some fencing in strategic places like the BP is asking for will do the job.

3. "no wall" does not equal "open border"
You're an idiot Gator, and too much so to play a semantics game.

A "wall" can mean a lot of things. Just build the fucking thing!

Poor little guy, did you need some attention? Have I been neglecting you?

:11_2_1043:

The economy is what produces the draw for illegal immigration. That the economy of the time was very different than today is obviously relevant.

Your argument, at least for that time period, fell apart immediately upon serious examination.

Would you like to jump forward 50 years and look again, or do you want to try to support your claim on this time period some more?

Either address the points I made, or admit that you cannot. If you cannot, we will move on to the next time period.

Simple solution, go after the people paying the illegals once they are here. We should see ICE raids on TV and read about companies going bankrupt paying the fines and people going to jail in handcuffs.

99% of the countries in the world do have their borders walled off, yet they somehow still survive.

1. Of course that is part of the solution and from what I hear, ICE is stepping up enforcement. The media has no interest in telling US that story of course. AND of course, I want MORE.

2. And of course, we wasted the last 50 years talking about the best way to deal with the issue. No more discussion. DO IT ALL, IMMEDIATELY. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

3. Not always they don't. And a First World nation with an open border with the Third World, is worst case scenario.

1. How many companies have gone out of business for hiring illegals? How many CEOs have gone to jail?

2. We do not need a wall, walls are what they used in the middle ages. Some fencing in strategic places like the BP is asking for will do the job.

No. What you are neglecting are the scattered shards of dignity you may have left. They are pathetically few and you would be well advised not to squander them further in your idiocy.

1. Don't know. Your desire for extreme punishment, though, seems to be more of a desire to sabotage border security, not enhance it.

2. The middle ages comment was demagoguery, designed to use emotion to undermine an argument, instead of reason

3. Semantics is just another tactic to avoid action. No more talk. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

4. Millions of illegals, living here, often with multiple deportations and recrossings, does equal an open border. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

1. It is called deterrence, perhaps you have heard of it. Companies hire illegals because they know that they will only get a slap on the wrist if they get caught. If you want to stop them from coming here, stop the flow of money to them and they will quit coming. Pretty simple.

2. It was a fact.

4. A wall will not do a thing about the millions living here, but not paying them would.

1. No, you want to jack up punishment to undermine support for it. You want unlimited Third World immigration.

2. No, it is not. Walls are used all the time. They are no more outdated than corporations, which are also from the Dark Ages. Your "argument" was sophist nonsense.

3. And you want to spend time talking about the fine definitions of words, instead of actually addressing the issue seriously. ANYTHING other than real concrete, real world, solutions. Fuck that shit. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

4. A Wall will prevent them from easily returning, once they are deported, as demonstrated by the regular example of illegals who have been deported many times. And you know it. Which is why you are against it.

No. What you are neglecting are the scattered shards of dignity you may have left. They are pathetically few and you would be well advised not to squander them further in your idiocy.

:itsok:

poor little meathead, follows me to yet another thread for the only purpose of trying to get my attention. You do not even pretend to be posting about the topic of the thread, just about me.

Sort of creepy really, but each to their own.

2. It was a fact.

1. No, you want to jack up punishment to undermine support for it. You want unlimited Third World immigration.

2. No, it is not. Walls are used all the time. They are no more outdated than corporations, which are also from the Dark Ages. Your "argument" was sophist nonsense.

3. And you want to spend time talking about the fine definitions of words, instead of actually addressing the issue seriously. ANYTHING other than real concrete, real world, solutions. Fuck that shit. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

4. A Wall will prevent them from easily returning, once they are deported, as demonstrated by the regular example of illegals who have been deported many times. And you know it. Which is why you are against it.

Nope, a wall is stupid and a waste of money.

3 step plan that would fix the problem and not cost any extra tax dollars but would save money.

1. Bring home at least half the troops in Europe and all the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then station them on the border to defend our nation for a change.

2. Go after the people that hire illegals and hit them hard. Fines so big companies go bankrupt and prison time for the people doing the hiring of the illegals.

3. Create a valid guest worker program that allows those that need a transient work force to hire them legally.

This plan would do 100% better than your stupid wall fetish. You only want a wall because your god in the White House told you to want one.

2. It was a fact.

Nope, a wall is stupid and a waste of money.

So, just like that, you drop the line of argument that Walls are outdated, ie middle ages, and go with just a completely unsupported assertion.

That's a retreat on your part, just to let you know, that I did not miss it.

3 step plan that would fix the problem and not cost any extra tax dollars but would save money.

1. Bring home at least half the troops in Europe and all the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then station them on the border to defend our nation for a change.

A move that you know will face stiff legal challenges from liberals, and be ruled against by liberal judges. Which is why you support it, because you think it will fail.

2. Go after the people that hire illegals and hit them hard. Fines so big companies go bankrupt and prison time for the people doing the hiring of the illegals.

A move that you know will be politically unpopular and which is why you support it. Because you think it will undermine our political will to fix the problem.

3. Create a valid guest worker program that allows those that need a transient work force to hire them legally.

Which undermines one of the prime benefits to Americans of rising wages. And still allows the guest workers to easily get lost in America, becoming illegals, at the drop of a hat, and bypassing the border.

Which is why you support it.

This plan would do 100% better than your stupid wall fetish. You only want a wall because your god in the White House told you to want one.

Better from your perspective of harming Americans and America.

So, just like that, you drop the line of argument that Walls are outdated, ie middle ages, and go with just a completely unsupported assertion.

yep. It is a waste of time to argue with a religious zealot, which is what you are. you do not give a fuck about America or our laws, all you want is a fucking wall because you were told to want the wall. A fucking wall does not do shit for us if we do not stop people from paying those that come here illegally, but you do not want to enforce our laws, you just want a fucking wall. Nothing else matters to you but the wall...

yep. It is a waste of time to argue with a religious zealot, which is what you are. you do not give a fuck about America or our laws, all you want is a fucking wall because you were told to want the wall. A fucking wall does not do shit for us if we do not stop people from paying those that come here illegally, but you do not want to enforce our laws, you just want a fucking wall. Nothing else matters to you but the wall...

Speaking of laws, you do realize we have immigration laws...dumbass.

Speaking of laws, you do realize we have immigration laws...dumbass.

why yes I do, and I want them followed, I want them enforced. A wall does not enforce laws, it just sits there.

We have literally MILLIONS of unwanted foreigners living in this country, contrary to our laws.

And you are against building a wall to stop more of them from going, or them from returning if we successfully deport them.

THat is not me being a "religious zealot", that is me being sane in a crazy world.

Do you support reparations for descendants of slaves? Do you support hiring quotas for minorities? Do you support Affirmative Action? Do you support relaxed qualification standards for minorities?
NO but I'm still a Dem
I'm an American. You're my enemy.
And where will you go when they come for you? You're as American as I' am the man in the moon Face it BS you're nothing but a trump kiss ass
No one is coming for me.
They should be
What do you have in mind? Re-education camps? Or are you thinking of going straight for a 9mm behind the ear and an unmarked grave?

Both are popular with leftists.

Where have you corrected anyone for lying about Trump?

All day every day. Now,stop deflecting and show where I have supported people lying about Trump. dumbass! You accused me of it, now prove it!
RealDave has told lies about Trump in this very thread.

You have not corrected him.

I have that moron on ignore. Maybe you should too, instead of accusing people of doing something they did not do.
Oh, he's not been the only one lying about Trump in this thread. But you're still strangely silent.

When and who I comment to or about is none of your damned business! Now, STFU and go back to being an asshole!
Ooooh. You get cranky when your lies are exposed.

You know what'll cure that?

Stop lying.

Where have you corrected anyone for lying about Trump?

All day every day. Now,stop deflecting and show where I have supported people lying about Trump. dumbass! You accused me of it, now prove it!
RealDave has told lies about Trump in this very thread.

You have not corrected him.

I have that moron on ignore. Maybe you should too, instead of accusing people of doing something they did not do.
Oh, he's not been the only one lying about Trump in this thread. But you're still strangely silent.

Bullshit. No one needs to lie about Trump to point out what a piece of shit he is.
So why do you keep lying, then? Force of habit?

They are not invading. They just want their families to live away from the danger in their home countries.
Fight for their homeland. That's what they should be doing.
Remember, these are brown people. White Liberals believe they can't do anything for themselves, and need to be taken care of.
Your ancestors must have owned slaves
It's certainly possible. My family's from Massachusetts.

Meanwhile, white liberals have a colonialist attitude towards minorities. You really do believe minorities can't succeed without white liberals' help.

And, oh, man, the abuse they heap upon minorities who ungratefully don't think as white liberals insist they should!

NOTE: Your acknowledgement is neither required nor expected. Reality doesn't give a shit about your butthurt.

We held blacks under our thumb for hundreds of years. We denied them the vote, housing, access to education, etc etc etc. In 1964 steps were taken but still racism continued.

It has been two generations and you racist bigoted fucks think it is magically now OK & you think everyone has caught up.

You enjoy your white priviledge & you think you somehow earned it.

So fuck off. I'm sick & tired of all the racist fuck Trumperttes that post here.
"We" did?

I didn't do shit. I haven't owned any slaves. I haven't oppressed anybody. There is no such thing as white privilege. You think minorities aren't good enough to succeed without the help of white liberals.

How very racist of you.

Self-loathing white people are pathetic. Racist minorities appreciate your passionate ass-licking, but they still hate you.

The Wall is more important. Shut the base down if necessary.
More important only to Trump & his band of dumbass followers because of a campaign promise.

A 40' concrete was not not a good way to spend border security money.

The nation will survive without that base.

It won't survive without a secure border.

Your pretense that you want a secure border is a lie.

Sort of crazy how we managed to survive more than 240 years without a wall

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We're full. It's getting crowded.

I take it you have not ever driven across the country. Lots of wide open spaces with nobody in them

You're very generous with other people's land.

Wow. THat is some of the stupidest "logic" I have ever seen.

Your politics make a lot more sense, now that I see who stupid you are.

The base was in bad shape since the Hurricane. Evidently the militasy had no money to fix it. Butt hey, the found money for the wall.
-------------------------------------- Go TRUMP !!

Aren’t you even slightly embarrassed to be worshiping another human being?

Political support is not the same as worship. It is weird that you pretend to not know that.

You are correct it is not the same. You have moved miles past political support and in to the realm of worship.

I agree. Look at all these quotes from people who worship Trump.

------------------------------------- but with innovation and building of crop picking machines and ditch digging Robots type Thingies why are guest workers even needed unless it is YOUR Plan that they are to be accepted into trades that Americans are doing and should be doing GGator .

We have more than 7 million open jobs and just over 5 million people looking for work...you do the math.

Some crops are easy to harvest with machine, some take a finer touch. I do not think it is my place to tell a farmer how to do his business other than to do it legally.

It is MY PLAN that businesses be allowed to fill needs.
The needs are for those in skilled trades, not unskilled. There are over 6 million skilled trades jobs unfilled.

The base was in bad shape since the Hurricane. Evidently the militasy had no money to fix it. Butt hey, the found money for the wall.
-------------------------------------- Go TRUMP !!

Aren’t you even slightly embarrassed to be worshiping another human being?

Political support is not the same as worship. It is weird that you pretend to not know that.

You are correct it is not the same. You have moved miles past political support and in to the realm of worship.

I agree. Look at all these quotes from people who worship Trump.

Yeah, Obama had his worshipers, and so does Trump.

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

you clearly are one of them

We have literally MILLIONS of unwanted foreigners living in this country, contrary to our laws.

And you are against building a wall to stop more of them from going, or them from returning if we successfully deport them.

THat is not me being a "religious zealot", that is me being sane in a crazy world.

Yes, I am against an ineffective way of stopping them that cost more money we do not have.

But you are wrong about one part, they are not unwanted, they are being paid by American companies to be here and work for them...but you do not want to do anything to those companies.

Forum List

Back