Biden's America: Young 27 year old woman with baby behind on rent and bills walks in front of a train.

Got any proof?

Got any proof?
Let's we have a clear and obvious potential economic motive on our part.... Almost as good as a woman whose husband dies a mysterious death while she's got a million dollar policy on his life. POTUS Biden vehemently protested the opening of the pipeline. No eastern European country dependent of that line would want to blow it up - they're suffering because of it. The explosions occurred very close to TWO of our closest NATO allies. It occurred 1 day after our allies opened an alternate pipeline which competed with it.

What have YOU got??

Don't let the lies coming from The Biden Administration fool you. He set us down this path towards a Green Scam Economy, and Regulation Hell. Banning the gasoline engine by 2035, trying to ban us from eating meat among other idiotic bleeding heart insanity schemes are destroying this country's economic energy. His war on energy, and war on American freedom, and Free Markets, and his open borders, free drugs, free love agenda is literally killing America. He and his globalist friends are discussing even more ingenious ways to destroy America and enslave you at the G20. When they said you would own nothing and be happy, they meant it.
View attachment 726887

Now it's to the point that you will own nothing and be so depressed you will take your own life.
Build back better my ass!

Something like this happens and all you can think about is pushing your politics.

You are a lousy excuse for a human being.

Many in the middle class are now making the same decisions.
And the insanity of it all is that many voted for it.
But look on the bright side, they avoided mean tweets for awhile.....until last night, that is! :rofl:
No American Voted for a War on Energy. No American voted for Banning the gasoline engine by 2035.
No Representatives have passed legislation to do either thing.

So do we really have a Democracy or are we being ruled by Elitist Oligarchs, The UN, WEF, and WHO?

Something like this happens and all you can think about is pushing your politics.

You are a lousy excuse for a human being.
People are going to starve, and freeze to death and all you can think about is protecting your globalist politics.

Green Energy and the war on affordable fuels is killing people.

Do you care? No you don't. You believe in Nazi Eugenics, so you have no soul.

Last edited:
People are going to starve, and freeze to death and all you can think about is protecting your globalist politics.

Green Energy and the war on affordable fuels is killing people.

Do you care? No you don't. You believe in Nazi Eugenics, so you have no soul.

You've already been corrected on this once but of course that will not stop you.

Many in the middle class are now making the same decisions.
And the insanity of it all is that many voted for it.
But look on the bright side, they avoided mean tweets for awhile.....until last night, that is! :rofl:
The sad thing about it is that the whole thing is intentional and the housing crisis along with fertilizer shortages, food crisis and energy crisis are all manufactured by people like Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Joe Biden, and many of Elitist Oligarchs that believe in Sustainable Development, Zero Emissions, and The Great Reset.
Science tells you that you can never have Zero Emissions. The 2nd law of thermodynamics proves that. And when they are talking about emissions, since when in the Hell has what you exhale been a pollutant? This is about population control and Eugenics. How very Nazi of Schwab and his Green Energy Stormtroopers.

Al Gore:
"The Planet has a fever and humans are the virus."

What is The Conclusion? Depopulation is a real goal for these people. They will try to kill off the poor and powerless first, and the rest who are left will be turned into slaves.

You will own nothing and BE A SLAVE. They will own everything you used to own.

You've already been corrected on this once but of course that will not stop you.
You are a liar.
The goal of the global warming scam is to depopulate the earth, restrict the movement of people, and make energy more expensive not less expensive.
I can read your hero's own literature. Those are their stated goals. Your dirty diaper god Quid Pro Joe even promised he was going to abolish hydrocarbon fuels and on his way to doing that, make it so expensive that you'd beg to have these stupid EVs no one right now wants to buy.

Get Bent Propagandist. Poor People cannot afford $7 a gallon heating oil. You Rich Democrat Government Job Slacker Assholes do not care one bit about the poor.
So you're claim is that saying that "the US Oil Patch is the leading producer of crude oil, natural gas and refined petroleum products", is just pro America propaganda?

Cry me a river .
1668691171089.png

I love the Pro Russian faction of the Neo-GOP.

Yes. they are. Russia began using energy as a weapon, not the EU. I thought the Neo-Republicans opposed the German pipeline deals?
There is no Pro-Russian Faction. There are only your Pro-Russian Lies. I am not Pro-Russian, I am ANTI-GLOBALISM, ANTI FASCISM which is exactly what The WEF are. They are Fascist who want control of Energy, Food Production, and The Means of Production. Read their literature, dummy. Read The UN's literature on Sustainable Development.

There is NO Saving The Planet. What are they saving it from? Democracy. Democracy and Global Government cannot co-exist. You have to have Totalitarian control to have a global government. That is what you and all your idiot friends are for. Your dumbasses are so gullible you are trying to sell yourself and all of us into permanent indentured servitude.

And Germany is at least trying to wake up a little bit. They are realizing they can't depend on solar and wind, and have had to fire up clean coal plants again.
God gave us cheap hyrdocarbon fuel to lift the poor out of poverty, and anywhere hydrocarbon fuels are in widespread use the standard of living rises. Quit being a brain dead brain washed moron. Hydrocarbons on a Carbon Based Planet with Carbon Based life is good for everyone. Gasoline engines do not pollute and are extremely efficient and clean. No reason to destroy the World's economies, by destroying our energy sector and making us completely dependent on the electrical grid, ending upward mobility, and the American Dream of owning your own home.

God gave us cheap hyrdocarbon fuel to lift the poor out of poverty, and anywhere hydrocarbon fuels are in widespread use the standard of living rises. Quit being a brain dead brain washed moron. Hydrocarbons on a Carbon Based Planet with Carbon Based life is good for everyone. Gasoline engines do not pollute and are extremely efficient and clean. No reason to destroy the World's economies, by destroying our energy sector and making us completely dependent on the electrical grid, ending upward mobility, and the American Dream of owning your own home.

Regardless of your crazed rants, the US is producing more petroleum under Joe Biden than under any previous president. Exports are up and Imports are down. Nothing he has done as president so far is going to stop that trend. The biggest hurtle to that trend continuing occurred at the beginning of 2020.

Regardless of your crazed rants, the US is producing more petroleum under Joe Biden than under any previous president. Exports are up and Imports are down. Nothing he has done as president so far is going to stop that trend. The biggest hurtle to that trend continuing occurred at the beginning of 2020.
Joe's Collusion with people like Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, George Soros and The World Economic Forum, and Sustainable Development Fascists will make Americans Poorer, The Elite More Powerful, and is nothing but a Ponzi Scheme to Rob The Taxpayer, to Economically Enslave People.

Do we really have a Democracy when not a single piece of legislation was passed where The American People and Their Representatives VOTED to ban Gasoline Engines by 2035? Show me the legislation that codified into LAW The War on our Energy Sector Joe is trying to wage.

I love the Pro Russian faction of the Neo-GOP.

Yes. they are. Russia began using energy as a weapon, not the EU. I thought the Neo-Republicans opposed the German pipeline deals?
We physically blew up their pipeline in an act of terroristic sabotage in order to be the one to sell Europe gas at even HIGHER prices....and you're accusing Russia of "weaponizing" their gas???

All we are is economically in competition with them in their own backyard. All this precipitated as a result of the Obama administration putting imposters in the Ukrainian government in order to bolster Western military-industrial-commercial influence close to Russia's borders. When that pussy Biden was elected, Russia seized the opportunity to turn that around again. And they threatened to shut off the gas if we interfered. We interfered. And here we all are.

Last edited:
Don't let the lies coming from The Biden Administration fool you. He set us down this path towards a Green Scam Economy, and Regulation Hell. Banning the gasoline engine by 2035, trying to ban us from eating meat among other idiotic bleeding heart insanity schemes are destroying this country's economic energy. His war on energy, and war on American freedom, and Free Markets, and his open borders, free drugs, free love agenda is literally killing America. He and his globalist friends are discussing even more ingenious ways to destroy America and enslave you at the G20. When they said you would own nothing and be happy, they meant it.
View attachment 726887

Now it's to the point that you will own nothing and be so depressed you will take your own life.
Fuck

Why doesn't this things happen when I am around, I would of convinced her, she and her baby would be safe with me

View attachment 726887

It all reminds me of Back To The Future Part II where they go forward in time but the timeline gets screwed up and when they return to their present time it's all different and one hellhole of a place. Biden has turned the US into a shithole country that is unrecognizable.

Forum List

Back