Biden's America: Young 27 year old woman with baby behind on rent and bills walks in front of a train.

Not to mention the number Democrats did on the kid's heads with their lockdowns, mandates, school closings, masks, and remote learning during their COVID plandemic. They caused an entire generation to be uneducated, unskilled in social interaction, and scared out of their minds.

We'll be paying for that one for the next 20 years or so.

Maybe that's why South Dakota kids are comparatively alert, engaged and ............................well.........................human.

Gov Kristi Noem saved South Dakotans from the worst of the covid damage.

Last edited:
Murder and Suicide rise exponentially in Democrat Run Shitholes. Not doubt you live in one.
You live in your own fantasy world. Suicide rates, by state, I will start with the highest.

Wyoming
Alaska
Montana
New Mexico
Idaho
Oklahoma
Colorado
South Dakota
Utah
West Virginia
Arkansas
Kansas

Ouside of Colorado, I believe all of those are republican ran "shitholes".

Suicide rates are highest among Native Americans, but coming in a close second, non-Hispanic white males--Trump's primary demographic.

Lowest rates of suicide, starting with the lowest

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Maryland
Connecticut
California
Illinois
Delaware
Pennsylvania
Hawaii
Minnesota

Pretty sure all of those states are Democrat ran "shit-holes".

You live in your own fantasy world. Suicide rates, by state, I will start with the highest.

Wyoming
Alaska
Montana
New Mexico
Idaho
Oklahoma
Colorado
South Dakota
Utah
West Virginia
Arkansas
Kansas

Ouside of Colorado, I believe all of those are republican ran "shitholes".

Suicide rates are highest among Native Americans, but coming in a close second, non-Hispanic white males--Trump's primary demographic.

Lowest rates of suicide, starting with the lowest

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Maryland
Connecticut
California
Illinois
Delaware
Pennsylvania
Hawaii
Minnesota

Pretty sure all of those states are Democrat ran "shit-holes".

You got a city rundown?
I didn't think so.....

Wyoming
Alaska
Montana
New Mexico
Idaho
Oklahoma
Colorado
South Dakota
Utah
West Virginia
Arkansas
Kansas
It doesn't necessarily mean much

Those in red states tend to be religious. Then when something happens and they cannot understand why God allows them to endure it.. they impulsively or o/wise.. get themselves out of the situation the only way they can think of.

God allows an awful lot of suffering and few understand why or ... whatever. In fact, I doubt anyone u/stands..

Don't let the lies coming from The Biden Administration fool you. He set us down this path towards a Green Scam Economy, and Regulation Hell. Banning the gasoline engine by 2035, trying to ban us from eating meat among other idiotic bleeding heart insanity schemes are destroying this country's economic energy. His war on energy, and war on American freedom, and Free Markets, and his open borders, free drugs, free love agenda is literally killing America. He and his globalist friends are discussing even more ingenious ways to destroy America and enslave you at the G20. When they said you would own nothing and be happy, they meant it.
View attachment 726887

Now it's to the point that you will own nothing and be so depressed you will take your own life.
Build back better my ass!
You didn't read the article you posted about, eh?

She was British, this took place in Europe and if she had waited a few hours she would have found out the government approved helping her and allowed all of her thousands of dollars in debt for rent and heat etc, would be consolidated in to a low payment of 175lbs a month or something of the sort..... This is so, so, so sad! As are all suicides imo. :(. And she had gotten a new job.... :(

Don't let the lies coming from The Biden Administration fool you. He set us down this path towards a Green Scam Economy, and Regulation Hell. Banning the gasoline engine by 2035, trying to ban us from eating meat among other idiotic bleeding heart insanity schemes are destroying this country's economic energy. His war on energy, and war on American freedom, and Free Markets, and his open borders, free drugs, free love agenda is literally killing America. He and his globalist friends are discussing even more ingenious ways to destroy America and enslave you at the G20. When they said you would own nothing and be happy, they meant it.
View attachment 726887

Now it's to the point that you will own nothing and be so depressed you will take your own life.
This is awful and happens no matter which criminal party is in the WH. It’s a fault of a rigged crony capitalist system that cares not for the people.

View attachment 726887

How is this on Biden?

Interesting that a suicide/murder ends up on the political forum. I guess every event can be judged by a political standpoint. I don't see how you can blame the president for a particularly gruesome suicide/murder. There is usually more to the story. There probably was enough left to test for drugs.

You got a city rundown?
I didn't think so.....
Sure, I can give you a city rundown. Las Vegas is number one, and by a pretty wide margin. Goodman is an independent. Number two, Colorado Springs, blue state, Republican mayor. Mesa Arizona mayor, at number six, is also Repubican. So, I don't think you can run from the reality of the state statistics by blaming it on city government. Besides, it is disingenuous, social programs are almost always state based, not local government.

I mean this thread is a damn joke. First off, the OP happened in Great Britain, not the United States. Second of all, if you really are concerned about all these low income families you would support expanding the social safety net. Republicans want to all but eliminate it. I mean let's just be brutally honest here, had the OP event really happened in the US, the expanded refundable additional tax credit, that Republicans blocked and effectively eliminated, could have easily helped alleviate the problem.

Interesting that a suicide/murder ends up on the political forum. I guess every event can be judged by a political standpoint. I don't see how you can blame the president for a particularly gruesome suicide/murder. There is usually more to the story. There probably was enough left to test for drugs.
Even more interesting is how the OP blamed "Biden's America" when this tragedy occurred in the UK.

I think the vaxxes are also responsible for some of this new high suicide rate. It kills the "God gene" they say and leaves you unmoored and in despair, and you don't know what it is or what to call it.

It doesn't necessarily mean much

Those in red states tend to be religious. Then when something happens and they cannot understand why God allows them to endure it.. they impulsively or o/wise.. get themselves out of the situation the only way they can think of.

God allows an awful lot of suffering and few understand why or ... whatever. In fact, I doubt anyone u/stands..

If we were all nocturnal, how would we know what darkness was? If we were all born rich, how could we possibly understand poverty? If not for the lifelong sick, how would we realize how fortunate our lives are?

If God didn't inflict pain, we would go through life thinking there is no price to pay for causing misery to others. God's too good to inflict pain or suffering on sinners.

Forum List

Back